Search found 1633 matches

by GrayFace
25 Oct 2006, 19:17
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Help in dealing with DEF files
Replies: 10
Views: 8180

Picture must be 256color bitmap file. It must be the same size as it was before replacing. First ten palette colours are specifick: Actually, only 8 of them metter, other two are in standard def's, but they aren't neccessary. Also, the format allows you to make defs with 256 colors plus standard 8,...
by GrayFace
10 Oct 2006, 14:05
Topic: Help in dealing with DEF files
Views: 8180

There are two problems with defs' cadres: they must all have one palette and special colors, like shadow and background must be at right places in palette. Use H3DefTool from MapArchives2 to do this. It can also generate a shadow better than DefMaker.
by GrayFace
16 Aug 2006, 05:26
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: I Beat MMVII!
Views: 8843

It's fully possible to beat MMVI, complete every quest, and kill every monster within five game months. Withing two months I would say. :) I just finished a solo game of M&M6, playing with a single druid. This keeps the game moderately challenging. You deal with everything with magic and have m...
by GrayFace
22 Jul 2006, 19:33
Topic: Monster animations
Replies: 4
Views: 4004

As everything else, they can be extracted by mm6view.
by GrayFace
05 Apr 2006, 12:52
Topic: Commander button
Replies: 17
Views: 14755

koenig_wolf wrote:@Pol:
My Commander is enabled and I have no shaking hands button.

I checked the integrity and reinstalled the game...same as before.
Maybe you should try reinstalling WoG till it appears? :rofl:

Try this:
http://www.grayface.nm.ru/UnBug.wog
by GrayFace
05 Apr 2006, 12:18
Topic: can wog messages be translated?
Replies: 13
Views: 8033

It's better to simply copy text files into Data folder. There was a report about a bug with importing fils with ResEdit, so it's safer my way. I also recommend H3sprite.exe and h3bitmap.exe for files importing. Unfortunatly, I can't give you links.
by GrayFace
22 Feb 2006, 16:14
Topic: There are going to release a new patch?
Replies: 4
Views: 3775

There is going to be at least one new town.
by GrayFace
22 Feb 2006, 16:07
Topic: jeweled egg!
Replies: 14
Views: 11578

I apologize if I hurt your feelings in pointing out that version 1.2 had the bugs on the Jeweled Egg and the other area. I'll wait to see if there is any reason to host the version 1.1 .EXE file on my site. I'm waiting to hear if Mok's patch 'breaks' another area of the game. If I don't hear anythi...
by GrayFace
03 Feb 2006, 09:20
Topic: Command Help
Views: 10585

Can you please tell me what you have done and why? The timer is now set up when the count down starts, but not at the game beginning as it was. This simplified the script much. I haven't tasted what I've written. Is this the complete script or did you want me to add this to my code above? This is t...
by GrayFace
31 Jan 2006, 12:48
Topic: Heroes-minded ERM suggestions from a neophyte
Replies: 6
Views: 6187

I've sent it.
by GrayFace
31 Jan 2006, 12:26

The code doesn't seem to make them passable at all! What should it do exactly? Anyway, here are the first corrections: ZVSE !#VRv17:S0; *** Number of LE visits !?TM7; *** Timer Trigger. Called only once now. !!LE41/15/0:D1/1; !!IF:M^************************ The fire is out and the forest is safe. Pe...
by GrayFace
28 Jan 2006, 03:38

Try this. !#VRv100:S0-1; * Last visit week !#VRv101:S0; * Number of visits !$OBx/y/z; *** Object trigger x/y/z coordinates !!FU&v101=3:E; *** skip everything if the mill already built !!VRy1:Sc :7; * Current week !!FU&y1=v100:E; * Exit if already hired at this week * Part of code to check if...
by GrayFace
27 Jan 2006, 03:32
Topic: Heroes-minded ERM suggestions from a neophyte
Replies: 6
Views: 6187

Re: Heroes-minded ERM suggestions from a neophyte

b) This is quite easy to script. But might heroes would become unattractive, becaurse knowlage means very much in the middle of the game.
I can send you the changed TXT file to test.

Go to advanced search