Search found 1523 matches

by GrayFace
Nov 27 2006, 18:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 Mok's patch. Additional patch.
Replies: 10
Views: 11860

Yes, I think it's because of the library. I my case the new dll produced bugs, but my installation differs much from the normal one. I wasn't able to install Mok's patch clearly, because I have Russian version of the game. It wasn't able to patch any lods. It didn't install at all before I patched t...
by GrayFace
Nov 26 2006, 13:41
Topic: Crashes with MM6 Mok's patch
Replies: 1
Views: 1618

by GrayFace
Nov 26 2006, 13:39

Here's the patch: http://www.grayface.nm.ru/MM6patch.zip [+] 2 Quick Saves [-] AlwaysRun effects turning in turn-based mode now [-] Town Portal pauses the game now [+] No Death Movie option [+] CapsLock Toggle AlwaysRun may be disabled [-] MSS32.dll is reverted to the old version to avoid hanging wh...
by GrayFace
Nov 26 2006, 13:28
Topic: Might and Magic II - Remake RELEASED!
Replies: 27
Views: 13654

:( Whenever I click on "download", "screenshots" or "main" I get this text on the page: página no encontrada La página a la que intentas acceder no existe o no está disponible en este momento. Comprueba que la dirección es la correcta o trata de encontrarla a través del buscador. Esta página puede h...
by GrayFace
Nov 23 2006, 16:20
Topic: MM6 Hardcore
Replies: 0
Views: 1861

MM6 Hardcore

Hi all, I changed MONSTERS.TXT to make the game harder. I increased damage of monsters depending on their basic damage. Goblins' damage was increased by two or three times and Titans' strength was increased by more than 7 times, so at level 100 you still meet strong enemies. I've recently finished p...
by GrayFace
Nov 23 2006, 15:42

MM6 Mok's patch. Additional patch.

I've done some patching to MM6 in addition to Mok's patch. I implemented quicksave, fixed AlwaysRun a bit (rotating in turn-based made was slow) and made a few other changes. With Mok's patch I encountered hanging sometimes when entering lords and dying. Replacing the Miles Sound System dll with the...
by GrayFace
Nov 23 2006, 15:13
Topic: Might and Magic II - Remake RELEASED!
Replies: 27
Views: 13654

It sais "página no encontrada" when I push "download".
by GrayFace
Nov 8 2006, 20:41
Topic: MMVI: Gharik's Forge Strategy & Tactics
Replies: 12
Views: 9998

With some cheating like using edges to avoid damage as FalagarsFolly suggests and save-loading each turn in some cases level 1 was enough to complete the game. I don't remember what level I had the last time I fighted it, but wasn't hard with party of 4 druids. (I guess, the party of 1 knight and 3 ...
by GrayFace
Oct 28 2006, 14:44
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Map format used by WOG - for writing random map generator+
Replies: 17
Views: 9633

What really worths making is RMG.txt tamplates editor. This file has big potential and is studied quite good. numi aka Gamesgodsplay wrote an RMG template editor in HTML. I don't recall if it was completely finished or not, however as I only tried it out a little bit but I do have the file if anyon...
by GrayFace
Oct 27 2006, 11:39
Topic: Map format used by WOG - for writing random map generator+
Views: 9633

What you want to do is a very hard task. First of all, look at http://heroes.ag.ru/h3/rmg/smedstad.zip - it's a presentation that briefly describes standard RMG behavior. As for the maps format it isn't completely studied yet. There is a document with a big part of format described, but it's in Russ...
by GrayFace
Oct 25 2006, 19:17
Topic: Help in dealing with DEF files
Views: 6154

Picture must be 256color bitmap file. It must be the same size as it was before replacing. First ten palette colours are specifick: Actually, only 8 of them metter, other two are in standard def's, but they aren't neccessary. Also, the format allows you to make defs with 256 colors plus standard 8,...
by GrayFace
Oct 10 2006, 14:05
Topic: Help in dealing with DEF files
Views: 6154

There are two problems with defs' cadres: they must all have one palette and special colors, like shadow and background must be at right places in palette. Use H3DefTool from MapArchives2 to do this. It can also generate a shadow better than DefMaker.
by GrayFace
Aug 16 2006, 5:26
Topic: I Beat MMVII!
Views: 6469

It's fully possible to beat MMVI, complete every quest, and kill every monster within five game months. Withing two months I would say. :) I just finished a solo game of M&M6, playing with a single druid. This keeps the game moderately challenging. You deal with everything with magic and have m...
by GrayFace
Jul 22 2006, 19:33
Topic: Monster animations
Replies: 4
Views: 3016

As everything else, they can be extracted by mm6view.
by GrayFace
Apr 5 2006, 12:52
Topic: Commander button
Views: 11475

koenig_wolf wrote:@Pol:
My Commander is enabled and I have no shaking hands button.

I checked the integrity and reinstalled the game...same as before.

Maybe you should try reinstalling WoG till it appears? :rofl:

Try this:
http://www.grayface.nm.ru/UnBug.wog
by GrayFace
Apr 5 2006, 12:18
Topic: can wog messages be translated?
Replies: 13
Views: 5606

It's better to simply copy text files into Data folder. There was a report about a bug with importing fils with ResEdit, so it's safer my way. I also recommend H3sprite.exe and h3bitmap.exe for files importing. Unfortunatly, I can't give you links.
by GrayFace
Feb 22 2006, 16:14
Topic: There are going to release a new patch?
Replies: 4
Views: 3067

There is going to be at least one new town.
by GrayFace
Feb 22 2006, 16:07
Topic: jeweled egg!
Replies: 14
Views: 8315

I apologize if I hurt your feelings in pointing out that version 1.2 had the bugs on the Jeweled Egg and the other area. I'll wait to see if there is any reason to host the version 1.1 .EXE file on my site. I'm waiting to hear if Mok's patch 'breaks' another area of the game. If I don't hear anythi...
by GrayFace
Feb 3 2006, 9:20
Topic: Command Help
Replies: 13
Views: 7496

Can you please tell me what you have done and why? The timer is now set up when the count down starts, but not at the game beginning as it was. This simplified the script much. I haven't tasted what I've written. Is this the complete script or did you want me to add this to my code above? This is t...
by GrayFace
Jan 31 2006, 12:48
Topic: Heroes-minded ERM suggestions from a neophyte
Replies: 6
Views: 4537

I've sent it.

Go to advanced search