Search found 227 matches

by Sir Alock
09 Jan 2013, 03:26
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III keeps crashing in Windows 7
Replies: 73
Views: 104257

Guys....It's called GOG games! Good Old Games!

http://www.gog.com/

Short money & ALL the games work in Windows 7 & 8!

Nuff said!

Good Luck!
by Sir Alock
09 Jan 2013, 03:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Anyone Playing Eador: Genesis?
Replies: 10
Views: 8697

Wow....I'm amazed that nobody was commented on this game! Geez...These boards are so DEAD!
by Sir Alock
07 Jan 2013, 03:37
Topic: Anyone Playing Eador: Genesis?
Replies: 10
Views: 8697

Anyone Playing Eador: Genesis?

Hi All: I picked-up this turn-based strategy game @ GOG (Good Old Games) for $4.99 What a HUGE score! I really love it. It's a cross beween Master of Magic/Age of Wonders/HoMM series. The graphics are kind of old school (I don't care about looks myself...Just gameplay) & the interface is pretty ...
by Sir Alock
19 Dec 2012, 19:20
Topic: HoMMV: Complete @ GOG $4.99
Replies: 0
Views: 2528

HoMMV: Complete @ GOG $4.99

Well...I like HoMMV & own all the games on CD/DVD. I went ahead & purchased HoMMV complete for $4.99 on GOG games just for no DRM-fee. Great deals going on @ GOG

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/heroes_of_m ... c_5_bundle
by Sir Alock
05 Dec 2012, 03:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: WTF: Homm V: Campaign: Mission 3 "The Seige"
Replies: 6
Views: 3802

Parcaleste: Thanks for the tip & link! I'll give it a try.
by Sir Alock
04 Dec 2012, 17:30

Thanks everyone! It worked. I needed to fight the Demons instead of not pursuing them. I have played this campaign scenario before (years ago) It's been awhile....HoMM V is still a soild game IMHO. I have HoMM VI...but I'm not so impressed. I'm going thru all of the HoMMV (HoF & ToE) campaigns a...
by Sir Alock
04 Dec 2012, 14:52

Thanks guys! Well....My exp. was maxed out & I just declined to fight the Devils & I think this is the problem. I came to no "cut scene video" I'll go back to my saved game & play it again, this time I'll fight them & see what happens.
by Sir Alock
03 Dec 2012, 21:30

WTF: Homm V: Campaign: Mission 3 "The Seige"

Ok...So I cleared out the entire map & I cannot find the last Demon unit @ all. There is nothing there! I took out the Devils & I'm stuck! Any insight? I'm pissed!
by Sir Alock
13 Jun 2012, 22:26
Topic: Command & Conquer: The First Decade...Awesome!
Replies: 4
Views: 5031

GreatEmerald: I didn't know that C&C First Decade was available for free now! That's a good thing. I gather I'm a tad older then you (I'm 47) but I like the fact you are still into RA2 & TB Sun. I need to get into TB Sun as I don't remember that much about it! C&C Generals was a flat-out...
by Sir Alock
09 Jun 2012, 00:57
Topic: Command & Conquer: The First Decade...Awesome!
Replies: 4
Views: 5031

Command & Conquer: The First Decade...Awesome!

Hello Everyone! My 1st game has HoMM1, my 1st RTS game was Command & Conquer! I have Windows 7 Professional installed in my rig that I built myself. Command & Conquer "The First Decade" runs without an issue on Windows 7! I just went thru the GDI campaign & I loved it! Do you g...
by Sir Alock
23 Nov 2011, 22:52
Topic: > 28 days later
Replies: 88
Views: 35568

I played two of the tutorial scenarios & then put it back into the DVD case. I simply want to play the game when it's fixed. Lesson learned...Never will I buy a PC game until after a month or so from it's release. I think it has merit, but I'll wait. Been playing HoMM2 & 5 as of late.
by Sir Alock
11 Nov 2011, 19:15
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 121
Views: 49666

... More then half of the posts are about how bad HoMMVI is in it's current state. Eeeeh... it's playable. :libra: Yes...It is, but come on...Really? The list of bugs goes on & on. Why play the campaign or even SP if the game isn't right? I have plenty of other games to give my attention to unt...
by Sir Alock
11 Nov 2011, 13:20

... This game is so buggy I am already starting to regret I bought it, which is a pity since it seems to be a great game. I just can't enjoy it because how broken it is. how could this game even be released? lol, go play Disciples III than. :D Don't bring back nightmares. ;) Yeah...I wanted Discipl...
by Sir Alock
10 Nov 2011, 16:56
Topic: Download Maps: Issue w/ HoMM ToTE Issue
Replies: 11
Views: 6626

Angel: You ROCK brother! It was so easy & now I can D/L my maps! Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how it fix my issue @ hand!

Many Thanks!
by Sir Alock
10 Nov 2011, 16:54
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes I-IV FAQs
Views: 38232

I know people haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to mention that GOG.com has every HoMM1-4 available for short coin & it works in Windows XP & 7! I own every HoMM game on CD, but for buying the all the series without the config issues, it's worth every penny IMHO. Just a "head...
by Sir Alock
09 Nov 2011, 21:51

Wow...This website is getting lame with thread feedback. We use to get so much traffic, now it's so slow. I would love an answer to my question....but nothing I guess! Back to HoMMIII as HoMMVI is back in it's DVD case!
by Sir Alock
04 Nov 2011, 19:46

Sorry...I guess I should have mentioned that. I have Wondows 7 Professional (64-Bit)
by Sir Alock
04 Nov 2011, 17:50

Download Maps: Issue w/ HoMM ToTE Issue

Hi All: I wanted to D/L a few non-multiplayer maps from CH & when I try to, my WinZip says "You may be Administrative Privilages" It will not unzip the folders to the ToTE maps directory. Any insight?
by Sir Alock
15 Oct 2011, 08:45

So I just tried to start the game, and it crashes. :( And by the look of the official forums there's a flame war going on. Apparently the game does not support laptop grafic cards, and some other cards aswell. And people are raging. So far I have found no solutions that work. Any of you guys heard ...
by Sir Alock
25 Aug 2011, 13:53
Topic: General Thoughts on the Homm VI Demo?
Replies: 37
Views: 18384

Variol: I think you're correct. Although...The graphics are nothing to sneeze at either. I think the units look very, very good! I'm glad it doesn't take much to run the game because many people still have older machines. In todays world (of gaming) video card is king, but you need a decent CPU to a...

Go to advanced search