Search found 28 matches

by LarvaExotech
Oct 6 2009, 16:56
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Neverending battle?
Replies: 7
Views: 3946

Neverending battle?

Hello. I was wondering, if its possible to make battle *NOT* end if all enemy creatures are down? I have tried adding one unattackable creature in battlefield and well... it does job because battle won't end even if all creatures are down.. but there are some problems that placeholder creature canno...
by LarvaExotech
Sep 30 2009, 17:09
Topic: New campaing - trailer
Replies: 8
Views: 4867

Some new screens from 3rd map of campaing :))

by LarvaExotech
Sep 26 2009, 16:16
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 100059

changing spell system to one from H1 would be good - by memorizing spells. that system (without spell points) could sound stupid but think about it: * more tactical action - you must revisit town with implosion from time to time, recovering only mp is a lot easier. also if a town has for example dim...
by LarvaExotech
Sep 20 2009, 17:09

Well, its good point, I will consider it :))
by LarvaExotech
Sep 20 2009, 9:48

I don't really get, what do you mean ^^ I have played like thousand of skirmish games (random maps) with wogify and goal was always to be the last warlord standing - and it worked every time (though many times i got owned by 6 teamed up ai on impossible in first weeks:P). It has been reported that ...
by LarvaExotech
Sep 20 2009, 9:16

You will have to script instructions and win conditions, as without them you will have many bugs for completing each map. I am sure you know it, just in case, a reminder. I don't really get, what do you mean ^^ I have played like thousand of skirmish games (random maps) with wogify and goal was alw...
by LarvaExotech
Sep 20 2009, 0:30

New campaing - trailer

Hello! I am developing a new campaing for Heroes 3: In The Wake of Gods. This campaing will be called "Battle of the Year 2010" and it will be released for public around october-november. Campaing will contain 12 X-Large maps created by hand, not using random map generator nor obstacle gen...
by LarvaExotech
Jan 2 2007, 0:55
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 80704

(downloaded script update)

Minor bug in Eagle Eye boost (that one which gives new spells on lv up) - if AI levels up and don't have spellbook, message is showed to me ;P

Go to advanced search