Search found 165 matches

by Ravenheart87
Apr 9 2008, 10:34
Forum: Articles
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 69
Views: 18818

Patch 1.4 solves most of your problems. Version 1.0 is a BIT buggy, and has no map editor... The fanmade manual can also help you, you can find it here:
http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/game_manuals.shtml
by Ravenheart87
Apr 9 2008, 10:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Dark or Light magic -- MM7?
Replies: 13
Views: 4583

As others said, try everything you can. I liked both sides of magic, because: Light - you have Day of Protection, Hour of Power and Day of the Gods, so you don't need to put on onehundred buff spells... Dark - two words: Shrapmetal, Armageddon :D If you are more interested in the story, well... Ligh...
by Ravenheart87
Apr 9 2008, 10:15
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Monk or Thief?
Replies: 26
Views: 6083

Monks. I don't know why, I never found Disarm Traps too necessary, so although I like thieves by default (too many cool thief characters in fantasy literature), I used the monk. If you really can't decide, then try this: Monk, Thief, Cleric, Sorceror A bit hard at the beginning, but on higher levels...
by Ravenheart87
Apr 9 2008, 9:31
Topic: Spells
Replies: 41
Views: 10422

Spells

Just like me...:P But don't get offtopic, if you really want to talk about ravens, just send me a PM, okay? :)
by Ravenheart87
Apr 8 2008, 21:36
Forum: News
Topic: Ken Levine Loves Heroes II
Replies: 28
Views: 5818

Ken Levine Loves Heroes II

Good taste, we need more people in game industry, like him.:) Bioshock wasn't a bad game too, although I could never finish it...
by Ravenheart87
Apr 8 2008, 15:52

Spells

No, ADs can summon from distance too. I never really used Instant travel, just to jump over mountains and forests, or to escape from enemy hero chasing me. But why don't you ask your gf?:) Thought you are new to the genre. You write in an awful style (like most FPS players), but a hungarian raven is...
by Ravenheart87
Apr 7 2008, 11:37

Spells

Maybe they resisted the spell. Arch-devils can summon pit lord from the bodies of fallen creatures. I have no other ideas, except running into a bug. Some of them can be solved by restarting the map.
by Ravenheart87
Mar 17 2008, 6:34
Topic: Modding Might and Magic VII
Replies: 18
Views: 5480

Modding Might and Magic VII

MaM7 easier at the beginning? It's a damn easy game, only the large number of enemies can be annoying sometimes. Especially if they are Beheomoths/Titans/Dragons. But MaM7 isn't a hard game. Ever played any part of the Wizardry series? Now, those are really hard games... And not only beacuse the bat...
by Ravenheart87
Mar 16 2008, 20:42
Topic: Modding Might and Magic VII
Replies: 18
Views: 5480

Modding Might and Magic VII

How about a MaMVI with MaMVII races and (at least the good alignes) classes?
Still, really nice job, congratulations, BDJ.
by Ravenheart87
Mar 14 2008, 8:42
Topic: The Blade Song Fighting Style
Views: 3502

The Blade Song Fighting Style

I'm not against gay people. Just against this kind of representation of elves... Anyone knows a bit norse mythology (I'm sure there are some)? Now those elves rule... They are almost demigods, who can do nasty things if you don't make a sacrefice for them, and were kick-ass sorcerers... But hey, it'...
by Ravenheart87
Mar 12 2008, 6:22
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic II Review
Replies: 12
Views: 2180

Might and Magic 2 Review

@Corlagon: true, VARN and XEEN are plain, but don't forget, that the two sides of XEEN are united at the end of World of XEEN, so it will become a planet(oid). This mens only one(and a half) mistake...;) About the article: Truly a nice job. It's short, easy to read, easy to understand - good for a m...
by Ravenheart87
Mar 11 2008, 6:35
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic II Review
Replies: 12
Views: 2180

Might and Magic 2 Review

If I'm correct, the world of Crusaders/Warriors is one of the biospeheres from the Might&Magic Universe, just like Colony, axeoth, XEEN, VARN, etc... Who knows, maybe one day we'll learn, that the Dragons of Asha are Ancestors too, and the demons of Sheogh are descendants of the Kreegan... Or it was...
by Ravenheart87
Mar 10 2008, 21:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Symbols of Ashan
Replies: 5
Views: 1935

Symbols of Ashan

Damn, you're right...
by Ravenheart87
Mar 10 2008, 20:52
Topic: Symbols of Ashan
Replies: 5
Views: 1935

Symbols of Ashan

Is there a picture about lesbian blood furies brawling in that art book? Drunken orcs vomiting on each other during a tavern fight? Inquisitor torturing a worshipper of Urgash in the Prisons of Talonguard? Or something else interesting? :)
by Ravenheart87
Mar 10 2008, 20:42
Topic: The Blade Song Fighting Style
Views: 3502

The Blade Song Fighting Style

Really, is there anyone, who can take elves seriously, nowadays?
Perhaps Warhammer elves are exceptions. And their war dancers are rather barbaric, not artistic.
by Ravenheart87
Mar 5 2008, 14:49
Topic: The Map of Duchies
Replies: 10
Views: 2795

The Map of Duchies

Well, most fantasy maps are made by tossing randomly mountains, forests, lakes and rivers near each other. Like Forgotten Realms.
by Ravenheart87
Mar 5 2008, 11:32
Topic: The Map of Duchies
Replies: 10
Views: 2795

The Map of Duchies

Duncan to the Stag Duchy, and Quroq had a nice trip in Raven Duchy, if I'm correct. Is there anywhere a map, which shows the cities of the Griffin/Unicorn Empire?
by Ravenheart87
Feb 28 2008, 12:38
Topic: Xana and the Worst Characters
Replies: 24
Views: 5610

Xana and the Worst Characters

1, Tried changing the compatibility mode?
2, Or better: tried "How To Run System Shock 2 on Windows XP" in google? Because I did, and was (system) shocked by the huge amount of information it found...
by Ravenheart87
Feb 27 2008, 17:49

Played Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy I-IX, and a few others, saw enough animes, to get fed up with the stereotype virgin b*tch heroines and cool-guy-with-big-swords heroes/antiheroes, and their tragedies. Please don't feel offended: I didn't say that all jRPGs suck. I just don't really like them any...
by Ravenheart87
Feb 27 2008, 14:37

I dunno, I liked the old PoP much better. On monochrome monitor.:) Indeed, Humakt, everyone is making sexist charactersm 'cause they mean business - what do you think, how can you get the attention of teeneger jerks, who are hanging on their computer/console 24hours a day? Who needs style, if they a...

Go to advanced search