Search found 128 matches

by lotusreaver
16 Mar 2007, 17:57
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V Music Review
Replies: 23
Views: 7364

That's strange, I have both Price of Loyalty and Heroes II Gold. They both have vocals in their respective soundtrack, albeit the town themes are different. In my copy of Heroes II Gold, all of the town themes have vocals. In my copy of PoL, on the other hand, there are only vocals in the Barbarian ...
by lotusreaver
14 Mar 2007, 21:00

Re: Heroes V Music Review

WretchedGnu wrote:Hey, so what does everybody think of this habit of referring to H2's music as "opera"?
It's not a habit. It's what the game refers to it as. In HOMMII, if you look in the game settings the options are:

1. MIDI
2. CD Music
3. CD Music, No Opera
by lotusreaver
14 Mar 2007, 00:38

There. Enjoy.
by lotusreaver
22 Jan 2007, 05:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Finished HOF... thoughts (AND SPOILERS)
Replies: 45
Views: 11758

Oh wow! It's nice to see my summaries posted on the front page. Thanks. And for the record, don't let the snarkiness fool you. I definitely appreciate the game. A new Heroes game is better than none at all. :D
by lotusreaver
06 Jan 2007, 01:30

FreshHope wrote:After some trials, i discovered a 'deep secret' to Laszlo's planned downfall.
Excellent find, FH!
by lotusreaver
30 Dec 2006, 02:12

Lucky you, hehe. Armageddon certainly would have made things much easier. Another impression I had upon playing this game is how much I missed the novel-length text that appeared in the original Heroes IV campaign. Not only was it especially well written, but it also brought depth to the characters ...
by lotusreaver
30 Dec 2006, 01:31

Glad you guys enjoyed the snarky story summary. I'd have to say that in terms of gameplay, I had the most difficulty with the final chapter of the Dwarven campaign (Laszlo). Pretty much every one of my failures ended the same way. Basically, Wulfstan would have all the best units. However, they'd on...
by lotusreaver
17 Dec 2006, 03:53

...if anybody got the patience for it, I'll appreciate it. alot!! Hey Odish. I actually just finished the snarky story summaries for HOF. You can find them at: Haven Fortress Dungeon, Mixed I made them mainly due to boredom. But I'm glad someone out there read them. Be warned. Spoilers abound . Sna...

Go to advanced search