Search found 715 matches

by theGryphon
20 Aug 2014, 14:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Launch Heroes 7 Q&A
Replies: 19
Views: 9343

Heroes VII Q&A

I think system requirements should be fine, with options to turn on/off hardware demanding bling.
by theGryphon
17 Aug 2014, 19:06
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 28039

Heroes VII Announced

@JSE To be fair, flanking, giving further role to obstacles, and different (and seemingly endless, given a good map editor) objectives are quite good additions so far. I mean, things are in development still. I'll keep an optimistic stance for now. Let's keep fingers crossed for further gameplay and...
by theGryphon
14 Aug 2014, 21:34

Heroes VII Announced

What's a bling? :P I like the style in graphics... less cartoonish, but I'd prefer an even more mature approach with darker tones, crisper lines, etc. What's gonna make or break it, is the same as before: A good AI that actually deserves the I, a well thought-out skill system, and at least a workabl...
by theGryphon
14 Aug 2014, 02:59

Heroes VII Announced

Unreal Engine 3. Does it mean HVII will be native Linux?
by theGryphon
23 May 2013, 06:00
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The MMX World
Replies: 5
Views: 5887

The MMX World

Yeah, it looks like a cross between the Anatolia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AnatolieLimits.jpg), and Middle Earth (http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/File:Middle-earth.jpg). Why is it that with all HOMM worlds the continent is surrounded by waters to west, mountains (or lands) to the east, and the b...
by theGryphon
20 Apr 2013, 00:18
Topic: H6 Graceful Stalker
Replies: 6
Views: 4396

H6 Graceful Stalker

Yeah, seriously, terrible.
by theGryphon
06 Dec 2011, 05:46
Topic: Finally a GameSpot Review: 8/10
Replies: 24
Views: 10678

Finally a GameSpot Review: 8/10

Given the points they awarded the previous installments, 8/10 is too low for MMH VI. Should've been more like 8.4-8.5.
by theGryphon
04 Nov 2011, 01:06
Topic: Begging Goblin
Replies: 7
Views: 4676

Begging Goblin

Crystal meth? Which dragon's blood is that?
by theGryphon
02 Nov 2011, 02:45
Topic: The M&MX Fan Survey
Replies: 39
Views: 13380

The M&MX Fan Survey

@MMXAlamar: I don't think we understand the same thing from the word "official", and I must say, I'm pretty sure I get it right. Why don't you say "M&MX is as good as a 10th Might and Magic can possibly get."? Then, we can all be happy. You're inexplicably insisting on your &...
by theGryphon
01 Nov 2011, 18:22
Topic: Very Important Package
Replies: 2
Views: 1467

Very Important Package

They don't "know" what brutal is?

Very nice though.
by theGryphon
01 Nov 2011, 17:36

The M&MX Fan Survey

Corlagon, I don't understand why you're getting offended by the name change suggestions. I, and I believe everybody here, said what we said for the good of the project, just in case Ubisoft shows you the face of a "for-profit corporate", which it is. No reason to go defensive, as there is ...
by theGryphon
30 Oct 2011, 06:30

The M&MX Fan Survey

Oh I don't think Ubisoft will try to stop this project. It's not about the project but the naming. Ubisoft will try to protect their TM'ed name, possibly to make sure that "everybody" understands this is not their product and to make sure that when (if) they come up with the "official...
by theGryphon
29 Oct 2011, 18:38

The M&MX Fan Survey

Just call it "MMX". Everybody interested in the genre will get it, and Ubisoft wouldn't bother.
by theGryphon
29 Oct 2011, 18:35

The M&MX Fan Survey

Well, uh, last time I checked "Might and Magic" is a Ubisoft TM. So, you cannot claim "official" status with this name. I wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft took some legal action against the use of their TM'ed name. Don't get me wrong, I fully support this project and I am eagerly...
by theGryphon
15 May 2011, 12:18
Topic: Upp Them Stairs
Replies: 16
Views: 4847

Upp Them Stairs

The light from crystal veins is more than enough ;)

But yeah, eventually, IT'S MAGIC! *shouts like the good-old Freddy Mercury*
by theGryphon
13 May 2011, 22:48
Topic: Inferno Creature Animations
Replies: 16
Views: 4845

Inferno Creature Animations

Mother breeder may be a kind of shooter, long-range attacker that is, with those flying imps.

The thing is... Mother breeder... who's the father???
by theGryphon
12 May 2011, 11:12
Topic: The Duelling Naga
Replies: 18
Views: 5474

The Duelling Naga

Or, Faerlich?
by theGryphon
11 May 2011, 20:48
Topic: The Duelling Naga
Replies: 18
Views: 5474

The Duelling Naga

Let me get this straight, when this guy initiates a duel, nobody else can attack him??? Is it an activated, limited use ability?
by theGryphon
06 May 2011, 18:04
Topic: By the Foot of the Volcano
Replies: 9
Views: 3819

By the Foot of the Volcano

@Kalah: Totally agreed. They did an extremely good job of creating the landscapes. I believe Marzhin has substantial input in that regard. Now all I look forward to visually is new models and names for certain Sanctuary creatures ;) Other than that, I hope they make good use of the time ahead to imp...
by theGryphon
01 May 2011, 14:48
Topic: Ruins in the Jungle
Replies: 7
Views: 4394

Ruins in the Jungle

This is one of the best screenshots I've seen, I guess along with that waterfall scene. Feels exciting!

Go to advanced search