Search found 55 matches

by Saturas
Jun 11 2007, 1:54
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Gothic II
Replies: 10
Views: 3099

Addon "Night Of The Raven" fixes most of the bugs from original but I do not recommend playing NOTR before finishing original. It's much harder and can bring frustration in the begining to inexperienced players. And arturchix, if you liked the game I strongly recommend you to try out the addon. And ...
by Saturas
Jun 11 2007, 1:14
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Replies: 202
Views: 47132

After I finished all guild quests and I got really bored. It's not that I almost finished the game(still had daedric quests and main quest), but I probably thought that there is nothing more to find in game that I did not encountered already.I couldn't finished it even after three months long break ...
by Saturas
Jun 1 2007, 11:38
Forum: News
Topic: The Queen Isabel Kicking Game
Replies: 44
Views: 8837

Re: The Queen Isabel Kicking Game

hmm... I wonder why one never describes a *man's* wedding day as "one of the most important days of his life"? The psychology behind that fact is certainly related, I think, to the adolescent satisfaction certain boys take in the image of a woman being kicked... Also, I think that none of the guys ...
by Saturas
May 30 2007, 11:21
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 11339

Dungeon Alternate Upgrades

So, invisibility instead of shooter. We'll see how this works. Stalker and Minotaur Captain cool pics:)
by Saturas
May 30 2007, 10:17
Topic: Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades
Replies: 62
Views: 7756

Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades

@Orfinn Hehe, always looking for a good thing no matter how bad situation is. If only there were more people like you :) "the smokey ones. from hellish ashlands they came, lusting for revenge and with a hatred that can be just as evil as the burning hell. they who lost their fire once again rise up ...
by Saturas
May 30 2007, 10:10
Forum: Articles
Topic: Deconstructed, Part 3
Replies: 50
Views: 6657

Heroes V Deconstructed (3)

@PhoenixReborn What I'm mostly referring to is the fact that you have no control over what statistics your hero will get. For example, I can try to make a necromancer a might-oriented hero all I want, but if he gets spell power and knowledge boosts on every level-up, how effective a might hero is he...
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 19:25

The Queen Isabel Kicking Game

114124 Alex.
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 18:59

And I thought Sylvan was bad. This hardly can be worse and better if they don't change them anymore before release and ruin them completely.
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 18:21

The Queen Isabel Kicking Game

113947!
Edited on Tue, May 29 2007, 14:43 by Saturas
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 17:33
Topic: Deconstructed, Part 3
Replies: 50
Views: 6657

Heroes V Deconstructed (3)

"but if you want to build a magic hero, how do you ensure that you will gain spell power and knowledge when you level up rather than attack and defense?" You ensure that by picking the faction, not hero, because each faction has exact percentage for gaining atributes for its heroes. "Heroes do seem ...
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 8:01
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 8893

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

"For a game to last me a lifetime it would have to be something i could play at anytime just to kill the freaking boredom of being trapped on an island. No game with quests, stories and such they WILL get boring. For me just give me the unbeatable TETRIS! You know you will lose, but you can't stop t...
by Saturas
May 29 2007, 7:51

They should've stayed away from water. I don't think that abilities will compensate their look, although I would always choose creature with better ability than one with better look.Names as I see them from the pictures: Tired Imp Horny Monster Smoky Dog Stone Succubus Wooden Horse Mutated Fire Bug ...
by Saturas
May 26 2007, 8:45
Topic: H5 Deconstructed Continues
Replies: 25
Views: 3538

Heroes V Deconstructed (2)

What really annoys me is that all heroes from each faction(except a few campaign heroes) are same, only the portrait is different. Oh well, you can't see the faces through helmet, but not all the heroes have helmets. They have the same animation in battle and same picture in the hero stats menu so, ...
by Saturas
May 17 2007, 23:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Fire and the Skeleton
Replies: 17
Views: 3079

The Fire and the Skeleton

@Cleanpea, Really I never thought of that because in morrowind there was more poor-armed adventurers than beggars. Or every beggar's hobby was adventuring :D
by Saturas
May 17 2007, 18:38
Topic: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades
Replies: 88
Views: 10322

Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades

Will there be new upgrades for haven?? I mean totally new because how can you have Archangel upgraded into a fallen angel.
Edited on Thu, May 17 2007, 11:38 by Saturas
by Saturas
May 16 2007, 23:05
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Fire and the Skeleton
Replies: 17
Views: 3079

The Fire and the Skeleton

"reminds me of morrowind. that was the one game where the amount of ex-adventurers in desolate caverns was absurdly high."

Yeah, and I would always thought something like "What this guy wanted in this cavern with only iron dagger and bottle of liquor with him".
by Saturas
May 16 2007, 22:37

Really what will they add to devils. Will they be more fiery? Academy is ugly enough(except Titan) so I think that the new upgrades will hardly look worse than it's original units. And one more thing. Will all abilities from original units stay(caster for dryad from sprite, aura of magic resistance ...
by Saturas
May 15 2007, 23:59

Seems that Nival really likes that alien treant and is afraid to change it in something different. Only color changed and added more leaves and something strange coming from his mouth. Unicorn is cartoon-like to me (because of purple glow I guess). Can't say I like any of them, there is too much sim...
by Saturas
May 12 2007, 12:36
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 8893

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

"I would probably choose Morrowind. In the past I played Morrowind for hundreds of hours. The gameworld is huge and there are many interesting sidequests. I haven't tried Oblivion, but I heard the gameworld of Oblivion is a lot smaller." Well no, gameworld of Oblivion is a lot bigger, like twice. My...
by Saturas
May 9 2007, 20:11
Topic: Tribes of the East Spells
Replies: 100
Views: 17288

Tribes of the East

The problem is that the wizard can not use well his advantage-high mana. When he has more mana than necro and warlock, his units are weak, and by the time he equip his army with artifacts, necro and warlock will not have problems with mana anymore. Wizard would be much stronger if his main atributes...

Go to advanced search