Search found 89 matches

by Rife
Dec 7 2008, 15:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Difficulty settings
Replies: 3
Views: 1306

Difficulty settings

I'm no novice to Heroes games, but when playing multiplayer hotseat on Normal, I've found the computer offers very little challenge. However, on Difficult a few weeks in the computer players act like homing missiles, ignoring every mine, resource and chest and beeline toward my main hero and/or cast...
by Rife
Mar 5 2006, 21:05
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Scarlett Thread
Replies: 278
Views: 44789

Congratulations! (Finally!) Dling asap!
by Rife
Jan 24 2006, 2:29
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 104000

Crusard wrote:You're not suggesting flying archers are you? :|
Well, you know you can place creatures with or without boats in water...

Yes, but they're stationary when you do so. They can't wander and so are easily avoidable.
by Rife
Jan 23 2006, 18:05
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 104000

A very simple addition would be to make sea-capable versions of existing creatures so they can wander on seascapes. You know, like flying creatures and air and water elementals.
by Rife
Jan 23 2006, 16:22
Topic: Your ideas for new Artifact Combinations
Replies: 47
Views: 23484

I'd like to see this one: Wearing the Mantle of Spell Turning, Mirror of Revenge, and the Witch's Ring grants all creatures Retribution, Magic Mirror and Pain Mirror. Not overpowered, especially since the heroes don't get the bonus, and still a nasty surprise for any opposing army whether magic or m...
by Rife
Jan 23 2006, 15:55
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Mapmaking tricks (H4)
Replies: 57
Views: 63129

I'm glad to see this topic here as well. Any idea how long the old forum will remain up? I might wanna archive some stuff from there.
by Rife
Oct 4 2005, 4:19
Forum: News
Topic: Starforce Article at Tom's Hardware
Replies: 13
Views: 3517

This is disturbing and alarming news. I think I would risk it to play, but if I encountered these sorts of problems you will bet your ass I'll raise hell about it.
by Rife
Sep 15 2005, 18:20
Forum: News
Topic: Game Convention Video, Part 2
Replies: 15
Views: 4346

Been away awhile, and was very dubious about the new Heroes game coming out, but after seeing this demo I think they've kept the spirit of the battle aspect fairly true. While I'm still a fan of heroes on the battlefield, I think I can live with the compromise they've chosen (the holy charge). The o...
by Rife
Jan 13 2005, 18:40
Forum: Articles
Topic: Brushes (2)
Replies: 9
Views: 4856

You seem to be missing a few brushes... ahem... namely mine.

Go to advanced search