Search found 89 matches

by Rife
Oct 8 2011, 19:53
Forum: News
Topic: KB: Warriors of the North
Replies: 8
Views: 2657

KB: Warriors of the North

I like both games. King's Bounty captures more of the fun than the newer Heroes games, but it's single player and only one campaign (per expansion obviously). I will likely pick this up, even though I haven't yet finished all the ones out already (foolishly playing on hard difficulty first run throu...
by Rife
Oct 5 2011, 3:33
Topic: Facebook Q&A
Replies: 14
Views: 2738

Facebook Q&A

Regardless of what is or isn't done in the future, from what I played in the beta, the game is enjoyable. How long it remains so does depend on what steps are taken next, but for now they've earned my money (never you mind that I'd already paid for it). Now there's just the wait...
by Rife
Sep 30 2011, 17:28
Topic: GameSpot Trailer and Q&A
Replies: 11
Views: 3095

GameSpot Trailer and Q&A

Does anyone even know who the Faceless are? I've only seen mentions of them here or there.
by Rife
Sep 14 2011, 4:18
Topic: Heroes VI Overview Video
Replies: 7
Views: 2115

Heroes VI Overview Video

??? What's with the spam posts?
by Rife
Sep 6 2011, 17:51
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Haven Fort Conversion
Replies: 6
Views: 2154

Haven Fort Conversion

Yeah, it would be nice if they had garrisons or if forts acted like garrisons. It would make the structure a bit more useful, as it stands they're just an objective if you want to claim a zone's mines. They also provide a small gold bonus if they're your faction but not worth converting for the most...
by Rife
Aug 17 2011, 2:30
Topic: Second Beta Phase Tomorrow
Replies: 11
Views: 2044

Second Beta Phase Tomorrow

I believe a multiplayer campaign is possible in H4, it was an idea I was going to test but I couldn't even complete the second part of my crossover hero campaign so that certainly was out of the picture.
by Rife
Aug 13 2011, 4:28
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Celestial Heavens 'guild' for Beta online play?
Replies: 0
Views: 1028

Celestial Heavens 'guild' for Beta online play?

Next beta is set to have online multiplayer not just hotseat if I've read the trailer correctly so I'd like to let everyone here know my Uplay account name is Rife.Prime, feel free to add me as a friend to play. My Steam account name is RifePrime as well, for future retail play or other games (inclu...
by Rife
Aug 13 2011, 4:21
Topic: Beta Trailer Video
Replies: 4
Views: 1689

Beta Trailer Video

Online multiplayer now? Excellent!
by Rife
Aug 5 2011, 15:00
Topic: Heroes VI Post-Poned Again
Replies: 51
Views: 9603

Heroes VI Post-Poned Again

Not entirely unexpected, but can't help but hate the postponement anyway. Probably for the best though.
by Rife
Aug 1 2011, 15:42
Topic: The Current State of Things
Replies: 31
Views: 7535

The Current State of Things

AI seemed alright to me... on adventure map Heroes chained creatures, seemed to capture structures appropriately and creep without noticeable cheating. They built armies and attacked in reasonable timeframes, and were sufficiently aggressive. All my testing was done on Normal difficulty. Combat AI w...
by Rife
Jul 30 2011, 17:48

Waitaminnit, did they actually make an editor for Heroes V? There are maps posted for it, yet I was unaware... wasted opportunities...
by Rife
Jul 30 2011, 17:43

The most outstanding improvement by far for me, is the story and characters. I actually like Duke Slava and his children and want to see what happens to them, whilst I could care less about anything that happened in Heroes V. The graphics seemed beautiful on highest settings, but I had to turn them ...
by Rife
Jul 17 2011, 5:39
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Ghostly Appearance
Replies: 5
Views: 2147

Ghostly Appearance

When was this? I don't remember that cutscene. Was that when Slava's ancestor was raging on the Wolf?
by Rife
Jul 10 2011, 16:41
Topic: Kingdoms PvP
Views: 2022

Kingdoms PvP

The co-op worlds move at an accelerated rate... you get more accomplished in shorter amounts of time, unfortunately the end-game is triggered fast (already happened as I write) so if you want any chance of participating in the win, yeah you have to still be on fairly frequently. They need to find a ...
by Rife
Jul 5 2011, 16:58
Topic: Video: Ability System
Replies: 20
Views: 5179

Video: Ability System

Honestly aside from the spells, I can't tell if the skills I pick make a difference. The tooltip text are worded strangely, missing variables that tell exactly how much bonuses you're currently getting, or are generally confusing. I expect when the game is out of beta this will be addressed, but ove...
by Rife
May 13 2011, 13:09
Topic: Inferno Creature Animations
Replies: 16
Views: 3250

Inferno Creature Animations

I don't understand that wierd tentacle creature releasing bird-like things from it's mouth/belly and then swallowing them up again. Is that the way it attacks? Personally I'd attack with the multiple appendages but I guess that's just me.
by Rife
May 11 2011, 2:43
Topic: June Beta Launch
Views: 2629

June Beta Launch

Yay! I was really disappointed when they delayed it, though I'm glad if it means more polish and less bugs. At least with the beta I can get a taste!
by Rife
Mar 20 2011, 17:02
Topic: Heroes VI Release Date Confirmed
Replies: 19
Views: 4752

Heroes VI Release Date Confirmed

Weird. Steam said it was unlocking the game on May 24th. Or is that the beta? It'd be weird that the game releases so soon after the beginning of a beta... lol
by Rife
Aug 21 2010, 5:43
Topic: Heroes Kingdoms Preview
Views: 1644

Heroes Kingdoms Preview

Region #73863 (223,234)
by Rife
Aug 21 2010, 5:40
Topic: Heroes Kingdoms Preview
Views: 1644

Heroes Kingdoms Preview

If anyone wants to ally, my kingdom is called Megreth on the Zombie world.

Go to advanced search