Search found 56 matches

by Arkas
11 Nov 2006, 12:03
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Problem with script setting resources.
Replies: 13
Views: 5887

Thanks beholder, that answered my question perfectly, however, I guess mt question should have been... How do I tell if I am on 3.58 or 3.58f?
by Arkas
11 Nov 2006, 02:30

Thanks Fnord, How do I tell which version of 3.58 I am using? Because the day 1 timer definitely does not work. As far as code, I used what I already posted above (changed them back to receivers instead of instructions). Used the trigger: ?!TM25; At the top of the previously posted script. Then, I s...
by Arkas
09 Nov 2006, 23:31

Well I solved my problem with the GE Trigger and a Day1 event for the computer player. I was unable to get the script to work with any of the following methods, and perhaps I am doing something wrong, if so, I can't figure out what it is. Day 1 event - Didn't work Day 1 Timer - Timer didn't trigger ...
by Arkas
09 Nov 2006, 23:04

Good, I was afraid I just wasn't "getting it". I wanted to make sure my syntax was good and that I wasn't missing something basic.

Thanks for the help guys, I'll try it with a day1 timer and if it still doesn't work, I'll try something differently.
by Arkas
09 Nov 2006, 03:47

Problem with script setting resources.

I've been playing with scripts and learning a TON. I've made dozens of modifications, and I've even added a few simple scripts to the Wog options page. Now it's time to build a campaign. And the fun begins. The following timed event crashes my game. I set the time to day 500, removed both players fr...
by Arkas
09 Nov 2006, 00:34
Topic: Unable to download Sagmosa's Scripts
Replies: 5
Views: 3714

Well, I like the scripts, however... Installing his scripts no longer allows me to have pre placed heroes on maps. They dissappear during wogification. Which sucks, because my two favorite heroes are Gelu and Dracon... I've gone through the scripts, and I'm not seeing anything specifically deleting ...
by Arkas
07 Nov 2006, 21:41
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142204

I,m just a player, so I don't know what you exactly can do but i have two ideas: 1. It would be fun to sacrifice some creatures for resources by clickin' them in some special way(ctrl+click or something) for example: Dendroids for wood Stone/Gold/Diamond golems for ore/gold/gems Crystal dragons for...
by Arkas
07 Nov 2006, 21:36

Flashget worked, without having to stop/restart at all.
by Arkas
07 Nov 2006, 01:46

Unable to download Sagmosa's Scripts

Is there an alternate download location anywhere? When I try downloading from his website, after < 300k the files say completed and are unopenable. Both files are > 300k.
by Arkas
06 Nov 2006, 04:23
Topic: Can't seem to find Hero meets MW trigger....
Replies: 0
Views: 1533

Can't seem to find Hero meets MW trigger....

I'm actually looking for a trigger that happens just before the Diplomacy/Fleeing messages would appear. Currently the option to leave creatures on the map just uses the Diplomacy message when you want to pick them back up, and is stated to be "Hard Coded" in ZSETUP01.TXT. Am I just missin...
by Arkas
06 Nov 2006, 01:55
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 101944

Enhanced Commander Artifacts can give their secondary skill to the Hero permanently. And it seems to break secondary skills (or maybe they are already broken, I'm not sure I'm relatively new to WOG). 1. Take a hero with 8 skills, (or 10 if you have them turned on) 2. Equip a Commander artifact for a...
by Arkas
06 Nov 2006, 00:47
Topic: Questions about Commanders in CRTRAITS.TXT
Views: 3432

Thanks Fnord.
by Arkas
05 Nov 2006, 16:39
Topic: Questions about Commanders in CRTRAITS.TXT
Views: 3432

Questions about Commanders in CRTRAITS.TXT

Why are Commanders listed twice?
by Arkas
05 Nov 2006, 04:12
Topic: What's the limit on stack experience bonuses?
Replies: 3
Views: 2605

Yeah, I meant the special abilities that show up at the bottom of the stack experience screen. I'm gonna play with it a little later. But Thunder lords (among others) have 6, with enough room left for the warlords banner bonus. So maybe 7 will fit with the banner, 8 without. 14 sounds like fun to te...
by Arkas
04 Nov 2006, 02:57
Topic: What's the limit on stack experience bonuses?
Views: 2605

What's the limit on stack experience bonuses?

How many special "abilities" can you give a particular unit?

The most I've seen is 6.
by Arkas
03 Nov 2006, 03:59
Topic: How did the wog team modify the game
Views: 3323

It's not even that simple. But I'd assume he uses the same tools you would use to crack a game, break copyright protection, etc... It's the same principal, instead of removing a CD check, or other copy-protection gimmick, he's adding features. Regardless, wether he's using a simple hex editor alone,...

Go to advanced search