Search found 129 matches

by fiur
May 13 2007, 14:56
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: plzzz... need help (enable/disable heroes...)
Replies: 10
Views: 2935

yes I found the error!!!

after spending several hours (as you already know) I found the "hero" bug and as you can guess there was several entries like this... first I tried to delete them but then the whole map got *ucked up... so I just change the player id to PLAYER_1 instead of None.... and then open the map in the edito...
by fiur
May 12 2007, 23:17

Ok, I unchecked all the boxes and then rechecked them (for the heroes). Then Lethos became available. I believe that one (or more) heroe boxes are mislabeled. I will leave the chore of finding out which of the boxes are mislabeled up to you. :) GOW first of all GOW thank you for your time and effor...
by fiur
May 12 2007, 20:30

here is the list of disabled heroes: Biara (as Saint Isabel), Deleb, Findan, Isabel, King Tolghar, Markal, Maahir, Nur, Raelag, Sovereign, Wulfstan, Wyngaal and Zehir How many of those heroes are showing up in a given playthrough to the game? I see that the Prison is actually blocked off. You have ...
by fiur
May 12 2007, 18:20

Re: plzzz... need help (enable/disable heroes...)

I got my map (forgotten kingdoms) I've enabled and disabled some heroes... but when I start the game some of the disabled one shows up and some of the enabled one does'nt :( if someone knows whats wrong with the map please help me... :) Can you give more details? Which specific heroes did you disab...
by fiur
May 12 2007, 11:26

plzzz... need help (enable/disable heroes...)

Hi I need urgent help form you master map makers out there (maybe like GOW or so...) I got my map (forgotten kingdoms) I've enabled and disabled some heroes... but when I start the game some of the disabled one shows up and some of the enabled one does'nt :( if someone knows whats wrong with the map...
by fiur
Apr 28 2007, 9:12
Topic: H5 Editor map-objects
Replies: 6
Views: 2767

GOW[/quote] thank you for your reply GOW..... I does'nt know how to do what you explain ( I guess I must edtit the file... and delete then objects and put them back in.....) [/quote] OK, just to make sure we're on the same page, you click on "view" and then on "Object List Panel" to bring up a list ...
by fiur
Apr 27 2007, 8:58
Topic: Random "Monster" (Creature) "army size"
Replies: 2
Views: 1225

First of all, on Hard are 10% more monsters (including the 'custom' ones) and on Heroic 40% more. Second, haven't you ever seen lower level monsters where it should be higher? That's how this game places monsters at startup. Where there should be level X monsters, sometimes (low chance) there are X...
by fiur
Apr 26 2007, 20:09

need help it's urgent I've made a map with several "Arena Objects" on it...... but when I open up the map today all those Objects was gone ( I can see then in the Object list but not on the map......) Can someone plz tell me what to do......?? Delete them from the object list and try to replace the...
by fiur
Apr 26 2007, 20:03
Topic: Random "Monster" (Creature) "army size"
Views: 1225

Random "Monster" (Creature) "army size"

Could someone please help me with this one.... on my map "forgotten kingdoms" I got several tacks of random lvl.7 creature guards..... Quantity = Custom from:11 to 20..... (Quantity does'nt grow! So here is my question.... When I played the map somethimes the "guard" is lvl. 6 instead of lvl.7??! an...
by fiur
Apr 25 2007, 6:58

need help it's urgent I've made a map with several "Arena Objects" on it......
but when I open up the map today all those Objects was gone ( I can see then in the Object list but not on the map......)
Can someone plz tell me what to do......??
by fiur
Apr 7 2007, 12:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Which one?
Views: 690

Re: Which one?

Does Heroes V require a 32x or 12x CD/DVD ROM drive? Or does basically any computer have the ability to play it? Will new laptops play the game? - OS: Windows 2000/XP, DirectX 9.0C - CPU: Pentium 4 / Athlon 1.5 GHz or higher - RAM: 512 MB or higher - Video: 128 MB AGP GeForce4 Ti4200 / RADEON 8500 ...
by fiur
Mar 26 2007, 7:40
Forum: Articles
Topic: Round Rable Battles - Heroes V
Replies: 46
Views: 8447

Round Table Battles - Heroes V

well this does'nt have to be to hard instead of posting a screenshot just mail your savegame file (on the loading screen there you will se what diff. we played on.... (the only problem then is, will the "loader" of the saved file be able to win the last battle......? :)
by fiur
Mar 26 2007, 7:31

Round Table Battles - Heroes V

well this does'nt have to be to hard instead of posting a screenshot just mail your savegame file (on the loading screen there you will se what diff. we played on.... (the only problem then is, will the "loader" of the saved file be able to win the last battle......? :)
by fiur
Mar 23 2007, 14:20

Round Rable Battles - Heroes V

well I've played this map one time now first of all a very good map!!
but here is my question again about the "screenshot" it does'nt tell anything of what diff. I played on.... :( (So I made a screenshot of my "load game screen too")
by fiur
Mar 22 2007, 13:39

Players are ranked by their map score, which needs to be verified by sending a screenshot of their score to "staff at celestialheavens.com"??
you will not get a "score" :( but I can send a screenshot of the "result" (the one with days played killed creatures... and so on...)
by fiur
Mar 22 2007, 13:39

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/684
by fiur
Mar 20 2007, 20:28
Topic: The Heroic Challenge: Ubi link
Replies: 9
Views: 3698

Apocalypse wrote:Well, not having a Crystal Cavern favors Haven and Fortress because you have the Resource Silo (and Haven doesn't even need too much Crystals)

A map for Haven lovers :mad: and anti-Sylvan

Yes thats true I was playing against Haven (as Dungeon) that was a challenge... :)
by fiur
Mar 19 2007, 17:31
Topic: The Heroic Challenge: Ubi link
Replies: 9
Views: 3698

Re: The Heroic Challenge: Ubi link

well this map is hard no dobt about it.... (the two side are nearly equal both misses the crystal mine.... the main diff. is that the blue side has access to an lvl.2 spell the red has lvl.3....) this is my attempt (main battle week.8 I played random Sylvan Hero and got Ossir) http://www.the-genies-...
by fiur
Mar 19 2007, 15:14
Topic: "Ultimate" Racial Skills
Views: 3165

BahamutXero wrote:Pendent of Mastery? I assume that's an artifact? I'm surprised they didn't mention that in the fanmade manual.

U'll find it in the manual for sure.... just look at the artifacts pages.... :)

Mod note: duplicate post deleted
by fiur
Feb 14 2007, 9:20
Topic: Single Player Map Playing Contest?
Replies: 14
Views: 2620

Re: Single Player Map Playing Contest?

Hey guys. I'm looking in to the possibility of doing a single player map-playing/score contest similar to the couple we ran for H4. I'm thinking the format will be every week, or perhaps two, there would be a new map (not CD maps, ones from CH) to play. Participants could submit their top score for...

Go to advanced search