Search found 129 matches

by fiur
20 Oct 2008, 21:42
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: New Map, Size *Impossible* -->PerformanceKiller. Betatest
Replies: 5
Views: 3976

first of all this map looks awesome... about : There are 2 files which have to be placed in the data folder. The *Rain* file is to make the rain visible in the "Dungeon-Groundterrain" part of the map. The Movepoints file adds more basic movepoints to every hero. I think its necessary ,caus...
by fiur
11 Oct 2008, 03:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How do you beat acadamy
Replies: 12
Views: 3799

well there are good Academy players and REAL good Academy players :) first of all I got close to 120 multiplayer games by now as Necro on toh... and yes you can for sure beat Academy with'em...... here is a few tip: Skills/perks: Dark Magic/ Master of Mind , Master of Curses , Master of Pain Summoni...
by fiur
01 Aug 2008, 12:35
Topic: I am a Heroes noob I have a question.
Replies: 35
Views: 7482

They are talking about fairly specific strategies that only some heroes have access too. The one you are talking about involves using Haven's Marksmen who have the ability to nullify their opponents defense rating. Simply put, the real reason high level creatures dominate lowers is not because of h...
by fiur
01 Aug 2008, 12:29
Topic: userMODs on vista?
Replies: 2
Views: 1472

Re: userMODs on vista?

hey guy's I got a quick question. so I was playing tote a few day's ago at a frieds house and he kept alt+tabbing to see the skill-wheel, so I told him about the ingame skillwheel mod and some others (necrobutton n sharper texture ) so the next day I go to his house again with the mods on my mp3 pl...
by fiur
18 Jun 2008, 03:52
Topic: When does simultaneously game play ends?
Replies: 21
Views: 13196

As soon as two heroes from enemy teams are in movement range of each other it goes to turn-based mode. It will never go back to simultaneous mode. From the earlier game version I thought you couldn't do sim turns with allies. Elvin if you're out there did you try zilonite's team map on TOH? How did...
by fiur
18 Jun 2008, 03:37
Topic: another necro guide (toe)
Replies: 19
Views: 6784

well soon I got 100+ multiplayer games as Necro on www.toheroes.com so I guess I should know a "few" tings about necros... :) first here is my results: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=26408 if i must rank Neco heroes it may look like this: Naadir Kaspar Lucretia Zoltan Deird...
by fiur
01 Apr 2008, 19:14
Topic: Is there a Faction that is good against Klaus, Haven Faction
Replies: 34
Views: 10537

well one thing who will for sure suprise your "buddy" is.... rain of frenzy... try that :)

(or maybe summ magic and rain of hive....)

then lets see what he can do?
by fiur
15 Mar 2008, 01:15
Topic: is there a mod to reveal the map?
Replies: 4
Views: 2948

if you are red player: @OpenCircleFog(0, 0, 1, 9999, PLAYER_1);
by fiur
15 Feb 2008, 22:43
Topic: Help - Dungeon Bug?
Replies: 4
Views: 1450

PhoenixReborn wrote:Yes, the map master of disguise causes this problem. Take it out of map folder when finished with it.
hmrf.....
I fixed the problem with master of disguise loooong time ago just download the latest version and it's all good... :)
by fiur
08 Feb 2008, 17:40
Topic: spellpower with necro
Replies: 7
Views: 3045

Well lets say you play as Raven........ what about sp then...... :)

no comment needed.....
by fiur
17 Jan 2008, 19:53
Forum: News
Topic: Sharper Texture Mod
Replies: 14
Views: 12600

Sharper Texture Mod

just add them into your UserMOD's folder where you have installed the game...
by fiur
17 Jan 2008, 11:53
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Sharper Creatures Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 4966

Wulfstan8182 wrote:oh ok, but you know, some people just like the existing textures, so if i put it in the complete package, they might be dissapointed. i gave a link to the original anyway. :)
agree thats why there is 2 complete packages now.. :)
by fiur
16 Jan 2008, 13:19
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Sharper Creatures Mod
Replies: 3
Views: 4966

well I've just updated the mod with some "old" color mods + 3 brand new
Dungeon Dragons too

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=1
by fiur
10 Jan 2008, 08:07
Topic: A simple Working Quest Hut
Replies: 21
Views: 9789

Re: A simple Working Quest Hut

I finally figured out how to program the seer hut with a simple quest. The quest is return a 4 leaf clover for 1000 experience points. 1) Place a seer hut. Click on it to highlight it. Click on th "object properties tree" button. 2) You need to make a text file at each of these fields: Ca...
by fiur
29 Dec 2007, 14:48
Topic: Witch hut scripting
Replies: 10
Views: 7238

SetObjectEnabled("hut", nil); SetObjectEnabled("hut2", nil); visitedHut={} hero = 0 humanplayer = GetCurrentPlayer(); function WitchHut(heroName) if GetCurrentPlayer() == humanplayer then hero = heroName; if visitedHut[hero]~=1 and GetHeroSkillMastery(hero,1) <= 2 then QuestionB...
by fiur
29 Dec 2007, 00:03

If you want more than 1 hut to execute that script you need to give another script name to the other hut (like hut2) and then in the script add : SetObjectEnabled("hut2", nil); Trigger(OBJECT_TOUCH_TRIGGER, "hut2", "WitchHut"); well Neckie I'm close now... (hopefully.....
by fiur
28 Dec 2007, 16:32

well Necike I've testet the script and my hut always give random skills... :( I've modified the scrips a bit but still same result.... therefore I've uploaded an test map so you can look into it by yourself (if you please...and got the time to do it...) it's only 2 towns and 1 witch hut on the map.....
by fiur
27 Dec 2007, 23:59

thanks alot Neckie but I'm an complete "newbie" in scripting.. so this is way to much for me to handle... :(

the skill I want the hut to give is Logistics only... is there a way to simplify the script....???
by fiur
27 Dec 2007, 08:18

well I manage to get the script to work (alomst) it's for H5 tote..... here is the scrips (it gives logistics).... : SetObjectEnabled("hut", nil); function WitchHut(heroName) GiveHeroSkill(heroName, 1); MarkObjectAsVisited("hut", heroName); Trigger(OBJECT_TOUCH_TRIGGER, "hut...

Go to advanced search