Search found 266 matches

by Secret_Holder
Oct 19 2010, 22:53
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Possible continuation to the series
Replies: 10
Views: 2901

Well, what I would like to have seen, was a truly satisfactory end to the Ironfist saga started in HoMM I. Not just a reset to zero with the reckoning.

And for gods sake, who or what are the Ancients!? :P
by Secret_Holder
Oct 14 2010, 23:51
Topic: What happened after the Kreegan Invasion?
Replies: 274
Views: 81140

Yes a newbie might turn up and agree with my theories, I fail to see the problem. I might have someone that actually agrees with me for once.

Only a newbie could agree with you. Because you clearly don't have any clear knowledge of MM lore.
by Secret_Holder
Oct 11 2010, 22:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Ghosts in HoMM I
Replies: 3
Views: 1204

Ghosts in HoMM I

I was wondering, if it was possible to get ghosts to join your army in HoMM 1, because I seem to remember being able to do so, and thus getting quite a capable army.
Is it possible or am I crazy?
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 22:53

It is also a factual statement unless you want to pull stuff out of thin air about Nicolai being mad, that the Kreegans were a threat to Enroth-Continent shortly before the Reckoning.

No it is not a factual statement, when it's coming from a madman.
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 22:51
Topic: The Nature and purpose of the Kreegans.
Replies: 46
Views: 6040

But you're not listening to us! You admit that others have a better knowledge, but you're not listening to the voices of reason. You're just making up your own stuff
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 21:29

Corlagon has told me a lot and I have learned a lot from him about Might and Magic. However all he knows how to do is decide which sources are utterly right and which one's are utterly wrong. But you're inventing things, taking them out of thin air, when you say, that it is a fact, that the Kreegan...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 21:26

No, you're inventing stuff to fit in with your understanding of the storyline, because you've only played MMIX and HoMMIV
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 19:56

True, true.

Philosophically I have no beef with creationism.
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 19:20

Yup, it's like discussion evolution with a creationist
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 19:07

The die is cast.

No seriously, I'm sorry for my mistake. Credit should of course go where credit is due.

But I'll leave you three to battle it out, who's number one ;)
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 18:33

the Kreegans fled through those portals in order to fake their own extinction before returning just before the Reckoning to invade Enroth Really? Are you seriously taking that route? Wouldn't it be much easier just to take what Corlagon's saying at face value? There really isn't anyone around here,...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 17:32

Which also incidentally explains why Escaton isn't allowed to stop the Convocation, the Ancients already knew the Kreegans are capable of escaping into the Fiery Realm, thus their apparent "disappearance" is not to be trusted. No. Escaton is a robot. Once he's programmed to destroy a worl...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 17:29

Once again, you can't say "world" of MM, as the first 5 MM games take place on 4 different worlds.

It's the same universe
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 16:30

I never really like anime, but that looks awesome :-D
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 16:12

If that doesn't finish the discussion, I don't know what will.
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 16:09

And what happens beyond the end of the appendices to the Return of the King? We don't know, but that doesn't give you the right to fill in the gaps, and categorically say that what ever you want to happen is fact. The 5 Might and Magic games before Might and Magic VI were not set on the same world ...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 14:46

You have no evidence that Nicolai went mad. You have only your insane desire to absolutely contradict everything I have ever wrote.

No, he's crazy. End of argument
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 14:41

That's not true. I can indeed write my own story in which the hobbits conquer Gondor because there is a definite gap in the story as to what happens next. No. Tolkien was wise enough to add appendices to the Return of the King, try reading them. The Heroes of Might and Magic world is not the Might ...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 13:19

No more made up than the rest of the Might and Magic/Heroes universe Secret_Holder. Are you a complete dimwit? So with that logic, I can safely conjure up all the nonsense about, say Lord of the Rings that I want, saying that 25 years after the ring was destroyed the Hobbits decided to stake their ...
by Secret_Holder
Oct 6 2010, 13:10

We already *know* the Kreegans weren't gone Gaidel Cain. Heroes IV says so and some Kreegan creatures (like imps) appear in Might and Magic IX. The fact that Kreegans made it to Axeoth, does not imply that the Kreegans returned to Enroth. And Imps probably aren't Kreegans, because their upgraded fo...

Go to advanced search