Search found 118 matches

by Vector
19 Nov 2009, 19:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 661238

Good job guys!
by Vector
17 Nov 2009, 20:37
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383050

Answering some questions: Wow, what a huge topic. Anyway, I guess there's no harm in asking, even if it was answered earlier... How will the adventuring interface look like? TBH I really like MM6/MM7 style more than MM8, with a sidebar instead of a small bar at the top, and two rows of easily unders...
by Vector
25 Oct 2009, 20:29
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 661238

Re: TCC Additional World

The work on the final release of The Chaos Conspiracy continues with the development of an additional world being added to the adventure. The following screenshots show the area of "Land's Gateway"; http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/BDJ7777/Map005.jpg http://s380.photobucket.com/al...
by Vector
01 Oct 2009, 15:12
Topic: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]
Replies: 930
Views: 494119

This is absolutely great work! Can't wait for the MM7 & MM8 version!
by Vector
22 Sep 2009, 13:51

I'm working on a scripting extension for MM6-8, which would make scripting easier and widen possibilities. Banking would be easy to do. Version for MM6 is almost ready and then I'll make MM8 and MM7 versions. This would be great! Our team would definitely utilize something such as that, especially ...
by Vector
16 Sep 2009, 16:53

Update

I guess an update here is in order: Our story line is completed, and I think Corlagon did one hell of a job creating it. It took him quite a bit of time, but it has so much depth, and his Might and Magic knowledge will make this sequel flow perfectly with MM6, 7, and 8. He is currently organizing it...
by Vector
18 Aug 2009, 17:22
Topic: Maps of dungeons in MM6, MM7 & MM8
Replies: 5
Views: 2689

As Corlagon suggested, there is no way to get a map except to take a screenshot while playing. However, you can use Might & Magic map viewer and take screenshots of the entire 3d map for a general layout.
by Vector
02 Jun 2009, 19:43
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Release Date
Replies: 13
Views: 3501

Great news guys! I know you guys have been working very hard on this and I know I'll want to play it!
by Vector
22 May 2009, 21:38
Topic: MMX; New Screenshots
Replies: 23
Views: 14162

Lots of impressions at once, I'll try to go by what I'm thinking one thing at a time.. 1. I like what you've changed about the UI from the original concepts. 2. I don't really like the MM8 influence though. I think we could do without the food and money icons and the things in the bottom right.. 3 ...
by Vector
21 May 2009, 15:04

Wonderful!!! But can you give us a little bit more information? I'm wondering if you have something like percent of finishing the game (%?). How much % you've already do and how much % left? And what date we can expect a relise? =) --- For example: For TCC game we alredy 99% done main storyline cod...
by Vector
20 May 2009, 22:23

MMX; New Screenshots

*** Since we are currently in the process of switching webspace, I decided to post our latest update on CH; this update is also available on our new forums http://www.thegaminguniverse.com/forum/index.php?board=211.0 A new website is currently underway *** These screens are to show new graphical mat...
by Vector
27 Apr 2009, 20:05

pirvix wrote:Whoa Vector, that was direct :D Should I post this as news on the site?
Yes, add that to the news. I thought it was already mentioned, but I guess that was just a discussion between Corlagon and I. It's hard to keep track of everything.
by Vector
27 Apr 2009, 14:05

I see there has been a discussion on what the game sub-title will be. The whole game title:

Might & Magic X - The Anduran Saga
by Vector
24 Apr 2009, 20:54
Topic: Modding MM6
Replies: 75
Views: 26724

Okay, backgroundtransparency works all fine :) Somebody here wanting to make new monsters for the mod? I would really like to see some stuff I could use and I would credit your big help :D Next thing: howto connect maps? There are these pending maps which arent used in MM6, but I would use them for...
by Vector
14 Apr 2009, 18:07
Topic: World of Xeen in XP
Replies: 15
Views: 6171

I can tell you your first install idea would never work, you can not install it on windows and try and run it in DosBox. Your second method should work just fine: a full install in DosBox. If I understand you correctly, you can get the game to work just fine the first time right after the install. T...
by Vector
14 Apr 2009, 16:56
Topic: World of Xeen in XP
Replies: 15
Views: 6171

I was going to suggest DosBox, but I see you have already tried it. Are you sure you did it correctly? I have tons of old games that I use to play on Dos and I can get them all to run properly with the program. Did you install Xeen using DosBox? Also, did you mount the proper directory in which Xeen...
by Vector
06 Apr 2009, 20:56
Topic: Modding MM6
Replies: 75
Views: 26724

Adding your own sprites is actually quite complex, and you will need a program called MM8LevelEditor. MM7View does not support adding new bitmaps to the Sprites LOD file. First you should understand that each sprite uses a pallette of colors, and that there are actually 3 sprites for every 1 sprite;...
by Vector
18 Mar 2009, 13:19

Just letting you all know that the MMX site will have a forum swap since the current one is so buggy. I've looked at the new one and it's much better. This change should be incorporated shortly.
by Vector
16 Mar 2009, 21:36

Corlagon wrote:Okay, I think we need a new forum. The built-in one is clunky and refuses to let me post. :|
The forum is recovering; it was down earlier, so the fact that we can actually post is good news. It's been having technical difficulties.
by Vector
16 Mar 2009, 20:02

Well guys, it has been long overdue, but we have a lot of new information for you. This is quite a big update, and there are a few new developments worth mentioning; we also have some good news, and sadly it will be followed by some bad news… sorry, but our team knew it was coming. Let’s go ahead an...

Go to advanced search