Search found 118 matches

by Vector
16 Feb 2010, 16:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 376863

if you are interested in adding some new creatures... and you know how to import new creatures and palettes for them... you can contact me and i could assist you with few creatures... Definitely; we will send you an e-mail. Thanks Vladimir! Hi, will MMX be moddable? I other words, would new quests ...
by Vector
15 Feb 2010, 18:40

Sorry to disappoint, but our game will be more than 100% off of our original date. As stated earlier in this thread.... somewhere among the 46 pages, MMX has been taken in a completely different direction than when we first announced it. We want MMX to be as close to New World Computing's/3DO's conc...
by Vector
27 Dec 2009, 05:25
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638774

Awesome screenshot!
by Vector
27 Dec 2009, 02:26

Quick reply. The Angel is still a work in progress; I'm working on one and A-rien is working on one, but each should look something like this: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Roadster99/Might%20and%20Magic%20X/ANGELBODY.jpg There are also questions about the spell book, if you don't know the ...
by Vector
23 Dec 2009, 14:40
Topic: Color Palettes
Replies: 36
Views: 15938

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote: Sure it is a pcx file. This file is just a resized version of exported original.
I know what your problem is. Your PCX file has to be the exact same size as the original.
by Vector
23 Dec 2009, 02:19

Aah, I get it... So, currently only BMP supported? I simply tried to add some pcx files and after getting some bunch of these errors I'm give up. Now I'm successfully imported that evil IB-Mb-A. So problems with BMP seems resolved and now remain to find how to import files like MM6TITLE.PCX on whic...
by Vector
23 Dec 2009, 02:11
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638774

Re: TCC Part 1 Released!

Big Daddy Jim wrote:The final release of The Chaos Conspiracy, Part 1 has been posted at the following site;

http://www.filefront.com/user/BDJ7777

Big Daddy Jim
Excited to play this! Curious to see just what's in store. Awesome job guys!
by Vector
22 Dec 2009, 19:55

Yes, MM8 Lvl Editor can import all bmp and pcx images. I have tested it as well. Your naming convention has to be perfect. For example if the file is named: 'part.bmp' you can not name your file 'Part.bmp' Also, as Vladimir said, extract the file you are wanting to replace, and give your new file th...
by Vector
21 Dec 2009, 18:11

We have lots of news to present regarding MMX. We also want to thank you for your support and suggestions. The amount of people from around the world willing to lend a helping hand in the project speaks volumes. It’s nice to see that our project has gained enough popularity to be one of the first to...
by Vector
08 Dec 2009, 21:47

Talin_Trollbane wrote:heh, you would make a good lawyer.

it was an answer, but still not an answer.
Lol, I knew a response like that was coming. I know the answer you're looking for, but we don't have a tentative date yet as we still have a lot to do.
by Vector
08 Dec 2009, 17:55

Talin_Trollbane wrote:
Talin_Trollbane wrote:so, how long until release? 2 years?
ahem.
I don't believe we will take that long.
by Vector
07 Dec 2009, 19:40

Variol wrote:Is this thread the same as this?:
http://www.thegaminguniverse.com/forum/ ... oard=211.0

I ask because I'm wondering why no updates are posted there instead; or as well.
Yes, that's us. Updates will be posted here and there. Actually, we have an update coming very soon.
by Vector
05 Dec 2009, 19:10

Ok guys, I finally got this issue resolved and was able to get this experiment to work. I was able to import my palette with a BMP file format with the use of Grayface's LODAdd Program. Thanks BDJ, Grayface, and Vladimir.
by Vector
05 Dec 2009, 04:47
Topic: <Might and Magic Community>
Replies: 15
Views: 5595

I really like this idea and am all for it. However, I would think this thread would need to be pinned at the top of the page at the very least. I could also imagine this thread reaching 20+ pages full of other peoples work. It would be nice if there was some sort of M&M Modders Community where w...
by Vector
05 Dec 2009, 04:26

I could see Vladimir using that tool quite often as a lot of his work involves palettes. LodAdd :) Ah, that's good news. However I guess I am trying to add them incorrectly? I don't know what this means, but this is the error I get: Failed to read 768 bytes at offset 768 (c:\program files\borland\bd...
by Vector
05 Dec 2009, 01:48

Here's the program Vladimir was referring to: http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/mm/MMPal.rar?attredirects=0&d=1 As you see, it's an awfully looking draft. The "DoIt" is to make palettes for monster variants. I can explain it if you'll need it. The "Simple Bmp -> Pal" is w...
by Vector
04 Dec 2009, 22:39

Re: Pallete

That's very strange actually. All bitmaps.lod pictures have palettes inside them. Here's my program to import into MM archives (except .hwl): http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/wog/LodAdd.rar?attredirects=0&d=1 It's was tested very briefly, but in theory it should be able to add all kinds of ...
by Vector
04 Dec 2009, 18:28

Re: Pallete

Vector, Before going any further with your color pallet problem, could you provide me with the sprite replacement, game database (MM6/7/8), and pallet number you are using? Perhaps you have replaced the wrong pallet? BDJ This isn't actually sprite replacement, but rather another aspect that require...
by Vector
04 Dec 2009, 14:49

Thanks guys! It looks like my color palette is correct, so no problem there. I never knew that the MM8 lvl editor wouldn't import them correctly; something new learned. I will explore the idea of using code to import my palette correctly... never done it before.
by Vector
04 Dec 2009, 06:16

Color Palettes

Does anyone here know how to import palettes correctly? Everytime I import one, it displays incorrectly in game. According to the MM8 level Editor, I noticed two things: -Color palettes are suppose to have a data length of 768; the one I upload has a data length of five-hundred and something. -Also,...

Go to advanced search