Search found 46 matches

by Sarvi
11 Mar 2007, 11:51
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H5 script problem
Replies: 1
Views: 1781

H5 script problem

In my new map I have tried to convert towns to the computer player's type when he captures them. Unfortunately this does not seem to work correctly. The town gets transformed ok (sometimes), but the type can be anything at random, no matter what type I specify in the TransformTown(name,type) command...
by Sarvi
11 Mar 2007, 11:42
Topic: H5 Editor problems
Replies: 12
Views: 11002

H5 Editor problems

Doea anyone know why the H5 Map Editor sometimes won't allow you to save your map? I suspect it detects an error somewhere which I can't see. It seems to remember an error even after you've corrected it! Another thing: The problem with including your own PWL picture (editor bug) still not fixed in H...
by Sarvi
07 Mar 2007, 12:17
Topic: How to set objectives in H5 maps?
Replies: 2
Views: 2137

[quote="myythryyn"]hello, first off, make sure you map is a single player map, not multiplayer. Then open up the PDF file documentation that came with the editor that is called "Editor Theory". Go to page 24, which describes the process of setting objectives. Thanks heaps! I feel...
by Sarvi
06 Mar 2007, 02:14
Topic: How to set objectives in H5 maps?
Replies: 2
Views: 2137

How to set objectives in H5 maps?

Need help in specifying objectives using script. I've studied some maps by other people, but still could'nt work out how they did it. I know you guys are out there doing it, but how?
by Sarvi
04 Nov 2006, 06:56
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Battle for Androna
Replies: 18
Views: 5140

Battle for Androna

Has anyone played this map on Hard level as a single player?? Believe me, it is really HARD !! One of the most difficult maps I've ever played.... On my third try I was able to win it with the Academy faction, after a long and bitter struggle. At this difficulty level this map is a real challenge an...
by Sarvi
04 Nov 2006, 06:47
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ruins in Desert (map)
Replies: 1
Views: 1180

Ruins in Desert (map)

Tried to play this map, but found it had serious bugs. Clearly this map has not been tested properly. You need to find some items to proceed at a later stage of the game, but one of these is inaccessible (Boots of Levitation) unless I haven't found the right method - bur believe me, I've tried every...

Go to advanced search