Search found 217 matches

by Mozared
11 Dec 2011, 16:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is it really wise to get Heroes VI?
Replies: 48
Views: 26783

It really depends on what you're looking for. I'd recommend it, it's a great game for the story and accompanying lore alone, but it sure is different from H3 and H4. My suggestion would be to watch a trailer or two; if those get you, you'll probably like the game. Just don't expect some kind of huge...
by Mozared
10 Dec 2011, 23:49
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 121
Views: 49760

Definitely sounds like one. I think I won that one within 4 months, though now that you mention it, I did completely forget about the time limit after the first week - I may have gone over myself.
by Mozared
09 Dec 2011, 17:30
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Meow
Replies: 14
Views: 5222

Meow

*Insert Nyancat*
by Mozared
08 Dec 2011, 19:00
Topic: 2D vs. 3D
Replies: 38
Views: 16132

I reckon that as a whole it's helped the series forward. Some of the 3D environments in Heroes are astonishing and I love playing in them. Plus, it helps me immerse a lot better. That's not to say H3's 2D graphics didn't get the job done though. You are right about the mapping thing - 2D maps are si...
by Mozared
08 Dec 2011, 13:07
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 156271

Off the top of my head, it's 8 (or 9?) for mission one, 15 for mission two, 23 for mission three and 30 for mission four.
by Mozared
04 Dec 2011, 12:56
Topic: blood and tears reputation explanation
Replies: 14
Views: 10705

I think everybody touched on it, but to try and give a quick explanation: Tears and Blood have nothing to do with Might or Magic. A hero is Might or Magic orientated, and this allows him to take either rank 3 Might or rank 3 Magic abilities. Tears or Blood is basically "whether your hero is Sam...
by Mozared
03 Dec 2011, 22:41
Topic: How to Play Each Faction (to supplement Maltz’s walkthroughs
Replies: 16
Views: 40060

What does CCing/CCed mean?? Thanks! CC = Crowd Control; CC'd/CCed = Crowd Controlled. Depending on the game, is has various meanings, but it usually means an enemy is prevented from doing something or is otherwise hindered in his actions. Basically, in Heroes 6, any ability that puts a debuff on th...
by Mozared
02 Dec 2011, 18:04
Topic: > 28 days later
Replies: 88
Views: 35607

What that-plenty of wrong suff is? Never going be H3 because its not 1999-unconsious troll attempt : we all know that it won't be exactly as in 1999 , but we talk about replacing right and interesting concepts to useless ones - Total WAR series goes the same from Shogun Total War in 2000 to Shogun ...
by Mozared
02 Dec 2011, 13:42

One of the claims that fills me with most rage is the nonsensical assumption that everyone who does not like H6 is a H3 fanboy and want a h3 remake. I never said that. I do however think that a lot of the complains about both H5 and H6 are simple H2 or H3 nostalgia. I've found the offense on H6 mor...
by Mozared
02 Dec 2011, 03:04

Sorry to say, but the bugs in this game are really the least of it's problems... They completley changed the base mecanics of this game so much that it's not Heroes of might & magic anymore. In Heroes it was allways fun to explore/search for recources, they completley ruined that with this &quo...
by Mozared
30 Nov 2011, 16:16
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Maulerfight
Replies: 3
Views: 1654

Maulerfight

I like how the Bowman in the background is just standing there, chilling. He's like "Oh look, that Orc's attacking the elemental. Cool". The goblin looks like he wants to nom those flowers on the right.
by Mozared
29 Nov 2011, 12:43

Ubi's behaviour is of course ultraannoying, but when we talk about doom, it is another sign. I do not have any traffic data at hand, but as far as i remember at H4 or H5 release CH, HC, 3DO/Ubi boards were much more active. There were new fansites popping out. Maybe it is just a false impression, b...
by Mozared
29 Nov 2011, 03:13

You make a good point there - though then again, I felt this same way about Heroes 5; I'm really not sure why they bothered with Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East there. To be fair, I felt the same way about Heroes 4 after that kind of flopped (even though I don't think I was actively in the He...
by Mozared
28 Nov 2011, 20:25
Topic: Screenshots without HUD
Replies: 10
Views: 5192

I'll try out <Fn>+<PrntScr> and hope this is what I'm looking for. I don't think this'll help you. Fn stands for 'Function' and is a key mostly found on laptops. It's the same as 'alt', 'control' or 'shift'. Peta probably needs to use it because his PrntScr button has a different function if he doe...
by Mozared
28 Nov 2011, 20:12

Games nowdays are being made explicitly for younger audiences and HoMM is an old franchise. With the majority of whatever fan base is left out there getting on the wrong side of their 30's and 40's and no decent sequel to keep its market spot warm, 5 years from now no one will remember what the gam...
by Mozared
28 Nov 2011, 20:04
Topic: Screenshots without HUD
Replies: 10
Views: 5192

Re: Screenshots without HUD

Hi, is it possible to do screenshots in H6 without the HUD? Thanx! Loco I do not know what HUD stands for, but I just press <Fn>+<PrntScr> keys, open Irfan view, copy it by <Ctrl>+<V> and save it as jpg picture. HUD = Head's Up Display. AKA everything you see on your screen while you're in a game t...
by Mozared
28 Nov 2011, 12:47
Topic: Help with Sanctuary Campaign Mission 2?
Replies: 6
Views: 4993

On another note, once you've reached the before-last objective (where you need to take two towns in order to open up the gate to the town where Hiroshi is located), don't push out too hard; the AI seems fairly stupid at this point and only ever bugs you with some small heroes with barely any units. ...
by Mozared
27 Nov 2011, 23:07
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 121
Views: 49760

Sikon wrote:In my last Stronghold mission, Sandor somehow reset to level 1. Any way to get around this?
You sure that's not level related? I haven't played that level yet, but maybe there's some backstory about how he loses his power?
by Mozared
27 Nov 2011, 14:10

I don't think so Ell1e. On another note in regards to tactics and unit placement: I don't suppose there's a way to make your game remember your setup? Whenever I fight a battle as Stronghold it randomly places my units all over the place, and I manually have to put the Centaurs in one corner, the Go...
by Mozared
26 Nov 2011, 11:54

(just got the game) How can I disable the automatic placements of units on the battlefield, disregarding the order of stacks in the hero window? Tactic skill lets you do that but you do not see enemy stacks, I have not found any other way. I want to put it on the wish list. It depends on your setti...

Go to advanced search