Search found 42 matches

by Agnus Dei
01 Feb 2007, 17:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOF C3M5 (the final) - a serious bug!
Replies: 12
Views: 3790

Thanx Mytical. Looking forward to it :-D
by Agnus Dei
01 Feb 2007, 11:30
Topic: HOF C3M5 (the final) - a serious bug!
Replies: 12
Views: 3790

Hi guys. I have another problem. My game crashes every time I attack Tor Hrall (King Tholgar), so I can't finish the campaign and I don't know what happens in the final cutscene. Can enyone, please, share it with me and please don't be cheap on the details? Thanx
by Agnus Dei
01 Feb 2007, 11:00
Topic: HoF: Crash during battle
Replies: 3
Views: 1668

My game always crashes when attacking Tor Hrall in C3M5, so I still don't know what happens in the cutscene afterwards. Can anyone who has finished the campaign share it with me, please?
by Agnus Dei
30 Jan 2007, 19:37
Forum: News
Topic: Round Table Down
Replies: 167
Views: 37702

Round Table Temporarily Down

Interesting how catastophies tend to bring people together. Now, my need is dire and I have to ask a question here. C3M5 HOF, game crashes every time I attack Tor Hrall. Either give me a suggestion or tell me what happens after in the cutscene, please. Thanx in advance, and sorry if spaming.
by Agnus Dei
30 Jan 2007, 19:33
Topic: Patches 1.41/2.1 Out Early
Replies: 23
Views: 7583

Patches 1.41/2.1 Out Early

Are you sure about instaling both patches?

Another thing, the Dwarven heroes in old maps, fixed or not? It doesn't work for me.
by Agnus Dei
29 Dec 2006, 19:39
Topic: A town idea, please read and comment
Replies: 22
Views: 6994

Actually, I think it's rather interesting, if you are refering to the Faceless Ones we know nothing about from the Ashan history. I for one would very much like to see them as a faction. I think the creature lineup is quite good in general, but needs improvement. My suggestion - loose the 3rd upgrad...
by Agnus Dei
16 Dec 2006, 22:27
Topic: Naga Town
Replies: 99
Views: 143702

ThunderTitan wrote:
Agnus Dei wrote: But it would be akward if it worked in sieges.
Well it doesn't really need to.
Than I'm affraid I missunderstood what Slither was all about. What did you mean by "ignore/bypass obstacles"?
by Agnus Dei
16 Dec 2006, 21:22

I actually like that. But it would be akward if it worked in sieges. Especially with large creatures. Maybe they could somehow go underground. Something else bothers me about the racial though. It is said that Shalassa is the Dragon of great wisdome and knowlede so I guess we should expect a magic o...
by Agnus Dei
16 Dec 2006, 18:04

Well, as long as they put a wyvern (pao-kai), I wouldn't mind a wingless leviathan. But if they don't, I can't see any other flyers.
Unless Naga people can teleport just as well as giant dwarves. :devious:
by Agnus Dei
16 Dec 2006, 11:02

Come on guys, enough with the sea creatuers. It will be a swamp town, not sea town. You can't have fish and squids and lobsters fighting outside water. Imagine them fighting Academy on desert terrain. I'd just press wait button and let them dehydrate to death. I do like the leviathan idea, but as lo...
by Agnus Dei
16 Dec 2006, 10:36
Topic: Dream Team
Replies: 37
Views: 9333

I'd like to see you crack this nut: lvl 1 - Shieldguards lvl 2 - Obsidian Gargoyles lvl 3 - Squires lvl 4 - Vampire Lords lvl 5 - Deep Hydras lvl 6 - Ancient Treants lvl 7 - Magma Dragons Not the most deadly rooster but would be fun to see them in action. The Grim Raiders could have gone instead of ...
by Agnus Dei
24 Nov 2006, 13:46
Topic: Barbarian Hero/Units/Town setup suggestions
Replies: 65
Views: 13409

Nice job gregthanatos, although I would prefer to see ogres instead of harpies (original H3 roster). There are some ogre artifacts in HoF so I guess they will be in either in a town or as neutrals. I wouldn't want a Naga barbarian town.
by Agnus Dei
19 Nov 2006, 10:37
Topic: HOF Creature Stats
Replies: 68
Views: 32289

I am confussed. Did they switch the fire and magma dragons' images?
by Agnus Dei
19 Nov 2006, 10:35
Topic: HoF: How much have you completed so far?
Replies: 9
Views: 3764

What is the third campaign about? Which faction do you lead?
by Agnus Dei
19 Nov 2006, 10:33
Topic: Any Snow Ape pics out there?
Replies: 54
Views: 16806

Thanx guys, they look great, although I agree that the manticore is a bit below expectations. They seem very powerful though, compared to their own tier
by Agnus Dei
19 Nov 2006, 09:37
Topic: Any Snow Ape pics out there?
Replies: 54
Views: 16806

How about some nice screenshot of the mummy or manticore?
by Agnus Dei
19 Nov 2006, 09:35
Topic: Renegade Faction?
Replies: 9
Views: 4087

Just look at the names the Renegades have. Fallen angel with lifesteal is surely quite the nice guy.
by Agnus Dei
18 Nov 2006, 10:39
Topic: My rushed impressions of Expansion Pack
Replies: 60
Views: 13395

Come on guys, give us some screenshots. Preferably neutrals
by Agnus Dei
13 Nov 2006, 19:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: SPOILERS ! -- the Story of Dark Messiah
Replies: 28
Views: 26115

Does anyone know what happens if you choose the dark path (side, whatever)? Has anyone tried it? Is it somehow related to the newer map of Ashan, the one without Stonehelm?
by Agnus Dei
04 Nov 2006, 14:52
Topic: Hammers of Fate Trailer
Replies: 41
Views: 13553

Hammers of Fate Trailer

Well, it would be nice if someone could confirm whether you can use them once or multiple times per battle. I saw on the trailer that the hero had two different runes and after use it disappeared. And even if you wanted to use them more often you would have to accumulated a lot of runes of the same ...

Go to advanced search