Search found 3758 matches

by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 16:51
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Superbowl Commercials
Replies: 75
Views: 32543

Oh I suppose we should make our own beer, too; is that right, Mr. Critical? :D Oh dear oh dear oh dear... you can buy the beer weeks in advance and just keep it in a cool place (or warm, if that's your thing), and take it out and consume it later on. Beer is a preserved substance. While with pizza,...
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 16:46

ScarlettP wrote: FYI - did you know that in the US, at least in this area, you have to order your Game Day Pizza 3 days in advance to insure prompt delivery?

Beer & Pizza. The traditional Football watching foods.
Make your own pizza then you lazy slobs! ;|

:tongue:
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 16:43
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 233984

ScarlettP wrote:Welcome Back Ethric!
[etheral voice]I have always been here.[/etheral voice]
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 16:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Head of Nival moderators confirms delay due to petition :)
Replies: 8
Views: 6206

Or perhaps, ahahaa feel free to call me Mr Silly for saying this, the petiton played a *part* in the delay, but being only one factor in a complex mesh of considerations and reasons.
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 16:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Simultaneous retal?
Replies: 91
Views: 28054

Simulatenous retaliation: why I think it is a good thing: Firstly, it makes fights more interesting. Steamrolling over neutral stacks of equal or even greater strenght than your own army with no losses just because your troops are faster and the opposition didn't get in a single stroke is dull. Much...
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 09:54

Ze children of ze niiight are flokking around ze promize of fresh bloood...
by Ethric
07 Feb 2006, 09:34

All sports are an aquired taste, they're all dreadfully boring really :) I mean, some people get excited by watching tennis, and snooker. I'd just fall asleep watching that, or start think about food or women :D But I'm sure, for those who are interested and know the finer points of it, it's as exci...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 21:44

Re: Superbowl Commercials

Ethric has seen the light! :tsup: :hail: Hehehee... am just filling in for you. Please, take the front seat :) Actualy they confused it with Rugby! And they couldn't call it that either coz they got those rules wrong also. I think Columbus started that trend by naming the natives Indians. Not the b...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 20:54
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 139067

Any actors here?

*ahem*

Macbeth
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 20:50

Does anyone outside the US watch this queer, *ahem*, "sport"? 8| Do you mean soccer? Well, no, I was referring to that thing you guys watch in that very awesome and great bowl of yours, the SUPER-bowl. Soccer is a word you invented to hide the embarassement after you realised you had gott...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 16:37

Yep, when someone yells "Hey you silly person, stop that, you're making a mockery of the whole thing!", it's me they're yelling at B-)
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 16:33

Congrats on reaching 100 post guys. Unfortunatly for you the gift giving starts at 200! B-) Weeell I still have my gifts from the old RT all the way up to 5000+++ posts, so am good :tongue: Not to mention my one of a kind-title *polishes title to make it shine even more* :proud: "Eglerio"...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 16:25

Does anyone outside the US watch this queer, *ahem*, "sport"? 8| Looking in Rich Eisen 's archives, there are NFL viewers in places like Israel, Iceland, and Poland to name a few... Ah, but if you dig deeper you'll find that all reported viewers outside the US are, in fact, testsubjects i...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 16:19

Thanks you, thank you.

See, Sir W.S. Titan, just shout and nag enough and you'll get what you want :)

Eglerio? That's foreign for...? ;)
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 15:43

Yep, so praise me, I've passed 100 posts... just a little bit of praise?:beg:
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 15:41

I don't know if those of you from outside the USA get this or not, but the SuperBowl is the A#1 most watched TV broadcast in the world. (Or at least that's what they claim.) Does anyone outside the US watch this queer, *ahem*, "sport"? 8| Any and all percieved and actual insults in the ab...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 14:38
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4: Fire ball and fire ring?
Replies: 13
Views: 8545

Why then did you bring them in your army? Sheesh, some people :tongue:
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 09:58
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4: Fire ball and fire ring?
Replies: 13
Views: 8545

That aside, I still think the spells are way too similar. How so? There is a vital difference in killing the attackers around your stack of elves and killing the attackers and the stack of elves. It's all about what spell is the tactically the best in any given situation. Both those two have their ...
by Ethric
06 Feb 2006, 08:38
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 139067

And I forgive everyone who found the poll disturbing, I wanted more than 10 options, but the engine rejected it. Isn't it the ones who were disturbed by the dubious classifications that should do the forgiving, if any? ;) Metalpeople are so haughty about the music... not me of course, am the except...
by Ethric
04 Feb 2006, 13:58
Topic: It's coming...
Replies: 57
Views: 23880

Someone isn't getting enough attention at home, I take it :rolleyes:

"Oooh yeah, I'll post something mysterious, then people will give me *lots* of attention"

What a :baby: , eh :D

Go to advanced search