why did alaron turn into a tree?
by wasdqwerty
08 Dec 2006, 15:22
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Necromancer → The Attack
Replies: 28
Views: 21119

The Necromancer → The Attack

i maxed out godric (lv 24) back in C1M5 but here he appears to be cut off at lv 10 back here, same as markal. is this supposed to happen? he still has the skill builds i have him back in C1M5 but only cut off at lv 10, unlike wad the walkthrough here says...
by wasdqwerty
03 Oct 2006, 08:31
Topic: All the Walkthroughs Are Done!
Replies: 33
Views: 18737

The Warlock → The Expansion

ive been trying darn hard to get light magic....still cant get it...anyway where would i get the resurrection spell? all the high level spells offered by dungeon mage guilds are all summoning and destructive
by wasdqwerty
30 Sep 2006, 09:25
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 46634

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

is there supposed to be a cinematic of nicolai being ressurrected? i was so disappointed i dint see anything like that...i expected real cool cinematic of the ressurrection
by wasdqwerty
09 Sep 2006, 02:01
Topic: The Necromancer → The Invasion
Replies: 54
Views: 37270

The Necromancer → The Invasion

Any tips on how to conduct a rush? Should I stop over at islands to gain more forces, pickup mines, etc. or should i just rush straight over to the mainland? What is the time frame for me to rush? by the 2nd month? Also, wad would be an effective way to defend my small island from green? the forces ...
by wasdqwerty
07 Sep 2006, 08:38
Topic: The Necromancer → The Invasion
Replies: 54
Views: 37270

The Necromancer → The Invasion

I need help! I spent so much time building up an uber army to invade the orange area but an orange hero loaded with swarms of creatures decimate my hero in a few moments. How do I overcome this?

Go to advanced search