Search found 145 matches

by nevermindspy
28 Mar 2010, 17:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Tapani RMG problem
Replies: 3
Views: 2838

Hey there

Was wondering if you tried using my RMG , I think i put a little more effort into it than tapani.. Personally i stopped working on it a long time ago but i did move the code to russian community which keeps developing it even up till now ( LOL i myself don't know what the new version improvments are...
by nevermindspy
17 Apr 2009, 20:01
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno TotE Guide
Replies: 21
Views: 11158

Inferno TotE Guide

Another misjudgment to one of the best heroes in the game, No its not deleb i'm talking about what was reffered here as the indisputable worst - alastor ofcourse.. And let me dispute it, Man did i use to do amazing things with alastor.. Ofcourse you failed to mention his greatest strength which is l...
by nevermindspy
08 Nov 2008, 10:20
Forum: News
Topic: Elemental: War of Magic Announced
Replies: 33
Views: 10940

Elemental: War of Magic Announced

This is the one guys.. with all respect to kings bounty this potentially will be homm's competitor..
by nevermindspy
04 Nov 2008, 13:09
Topic: New IRMG Version
Replies: 0
Views: 2122

New IRMG Version

Changes from last version : * Some bugs fixed. * first wood and ore mines are now close to main town. * Road options : No Roads, Roads To Towns,Roads To Towns And Mines. * Tweaking to guards on map - Now there is a cap of a little over 100 for every level of unit (except level 7) ,Higher chances to ...
by nevermindspy
10 Sep 2008, 20:24
Topic: Multiplayer error in Ubi.com
Replies: 2
Views: 1554

Just clear your maps folder.... move all maps to another place.
by nevermindspy
05 Sep 2008, 16:56
Topic: Haven dwellings switch to random in-game (v.3.1)
Replies: 8
Views: 3243

maybe you can send someone else the same map your using ,Because i played today against haven and the dwellings were 100% ok ..

Ofcoures they were a random with type like town , In your map is it constant haven dwelling? maybe in this option this bug occours..
by nevermindspy
26 Aug 2008, 17:41
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Random combat music (H5 Music Files Changer)
Replies: 12
Views: 14372

Awesome and very good idea, I hope it works with 3.1 if so it can be a great improvment i will try it very soon
by nevermindspy
24 Aug 2008, 19:04
Topic: Doubts about Multiplayer on Ubi.com
Replies: 11
Views: 3511

Those sort of things and the fact i like more honorable plays is exactly why i prefer to play at toh (www.toheroes.com) and not at ubi.com.
by nevermindspy
10 Aug 2008, 16:12
Topic: New Random Map Generator - New Version
Views: 14256

look my signature at first :) I mean, that hardly understand some of the settings Ah ok.. well i can't help you in english but if you have a dictionary most of the settings have an explanation if you stay with mouse on top of the text of the setting.. If there are other settings which you don't und...
by nevermindspy
08 Aug 2008, 20:49

Zmeio wrote:but still wonder on menus and setings..

Sorry i'm not sure what you mean..
by nevermindspy
01 Aug 2008, 19:27
Topic: New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5
Views: 5786

New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5

Yes there is a "manual" to the RMG in the form of a wiki here is the address , If any on the celestial heaven admin can add it to the news info it may help :) . Unfortunetly as of now it only support 2 players only in feature versions (which will eventually come) there will be more players...
by nevermindspy
01 Aug 2008, 19:23

How many minute to 1 map on tiny size? Progress has come to the middle and then stopped for about 4-5 minutes in "populating map objects", it is normal there, or crash? Well that ofcrouse will depend on the template your using , With the release i created only 1 template (JebusV5) for cre...
by nevermindspy
30 Jul 2008, 15:02

It works only under TOTE
by nevermindspy
29 Jul 2008, 18:47
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Replies: 1
Views: 1967

Notice i've updated the file to a new version to fix 2 bugs regarding new template..

(Sorry for the mess )
by nevermindspy
29 Jul 2008, 18:45

Notice i've updated the file to a new version to fix 2 bugs regarding new template..

(Sorry for the mess )
by nevermindspy
29 Jul 2008, 18:36

Hey Kalah can you update the news - I've updated the version from 1.1 to 1.11 due to a small bug in the program (Ofcourse was a result of me rushing to release it after finishing the latest changes instead of making further testing.. ) The new link to version 1.11 is : http://www.mediafire.com/downl...
by nevermindspy
28 Jul 2008, 20:07
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Replies: 1
Views: 1967

New Random Map Generator - New Version

I'm proud to release a new version to my rmg.. version 1.1(beta) *updated to 1.11 In case your new to the program earlier info can be found on the first release thread: http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8908 IRMG includes the following additions to the previous version : *All ty...
by nevermindspy
28 Jul 2008, 20:05

New Random Map Generator - New Version

I'm proud to release a new version to my rmg.. version 1.1(beta) *updated to 1.11 In case your new to the program earlier info can be found on the first release thread: http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8908 IRMG includes the following additions to the previous version : *All ty...
by nevermindspy
28 Jul 2008, 17:28
Topic: I am a Heroes noob I have a question.
Replies: 35
Views: 7567

Re: I am a Heroes noob I have a question.

I hear in these forums about people being able to take massive amounts of t7 creatures or dragons in week 2 or other rediculous?? things. I have read the dragon utopia guide but that is very strange. Can some one enlighten me? I'm not sure what your asking.. ? What is strange? In case your wonderin...

Go to advanced search