Search found 351 matches

by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 11:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: New, new info (29. Aug)
Replies: 69
Views: 30790

how can you not like the animation ? this is superb (that much sword swinging IS gay indeed), the details are nice, the arena looks cool.

3 time better than HV, now show me an archangel slaying properly a black dragon :)

+ vampire teleport, no lame flying around bat style
+ the music is great
by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 11:02

ok, checked it , sry didn t have much sleep last night phasing means GATING , i repeat GATING is in the game ... discuss :)

Oh, and I like the shorter duration of games, while battles last longer, waaaay to much useless macro in previous heroes ...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 10:27

phasing as in HV... isn t it the same word ?
by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 10:19

Lutins are a french specific I guess.... They are gnome, more witty and generaly nice leprechaun maybe ... but I wonder why no one sees the most important info here ... (hint, it wasw in caps)
by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 08:14

I know, and be no actions, I guess they meant no physical presence, it is obvious that spells will still influence battles ... :)
by Kilop
29 Aug 2010, 07:40

New, new info (29. Aug)

Ok, this comes from "the archangel catle", who had some leaks from UBI , I am french so I ll translate parts... take a seat that's heavy stuff. - 40 to 60 hours of gameplay (campaign wise) - hotkeys available for combat / adventure - no actions of the hero on the battlefield (like in H3) -...
by Kilop
27 Aug 2010, 18:13
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39447

it may halas not be at the time of their creation, since the necromancers were not already there ... So any guess is as good as mine.
by Kilop
27 Aug 2010, 16:05
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39447

2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans

*The different tilesets: Jungle, Plains (Summer AND Autumn), Lava, Wasteland (Necropolis), Underground. From the elvin info ... That leaves JUNGLE and UNDERGROUND With all the terrains beeing revealed and neither snow nor desertic one beeing used (previous themes of the academy). It seems safe to a...
by Kilop
26 Aug 2010, 16:25
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 81991

I agrea with almost everything confeta said, i ll add that those 7 ressources were never fully exploited, and mostly a sorry excuse to lenghten lenght of games.

Seriously, everything in HoMM II wasn't perfect (even if arguably the best of the serie )
by Kilop
26 Aug 2010, 14:11
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 98417

plus, following that logic, by what could we replace angels ? Greater spirits ? Demons = Devils, as long as angels are in the game ...
by Kilop
26 Aug 2010, 08:36
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 98417

devils and angels are cliche beyond belief lmao : cause dragons / grumpy dwarfs / gay elves / wiard in robes / and all the other mythological creatures of heroes are something of a rare thing ? cademy and Dungeon, but to me they've always been the opposite faces of the same coin What about haven an...
by Kilop
26 Aug 2010, 08:22
Topic: Area of Control [forts]
Replies: 62
Views: 35600

Oh, rly?

it is entirely optionnal
Y, rly !
by Kilop
25 Aug 2010, 20:46
Topic: Area of Control [forts]
Replies: 62
Views: 35600

It seems indeed an incredible improvement ! (and the fact that it is entirely optionnal makes it even safer !, and noone can whine about it anymore :) ) I for one think that the weakest point of MMH has always been the useless time sinks, the fact that you are working on taking them out is a huge pl...
by Kilop
27 Dec 2007, 21:06
Topic: Necro versus Dungeon
Replies: 34
Views: 10921

alright just finished the game ... I won :) Thanks all, I can elaborate if you wich but I had such a string of luck that my opponent at the end didn t even stand a chance. Long story short : emerald sleepers + unicorn bow +22 black dragons >> 20 shadow dragons .... It was a small map btw.. and I got...
by Kilop
25 Dec 2007, 22:14

Dungeon works very well against necropolis, especially if you manage to get a good knowledge. All you have to do is go all destructive and not use grim raiders or have them in the corner ready to be surrounded if he has puppet. ok ok so I will ask this one more time to be sure; dungeon or academy ?...
by Kilop
25 Dec 2007, 11:33

Dungeon isnt the best choice... Play with Academy,or Haven.Btw u can pwnd necro with stronghold or fortres.Also u can play with sylvan So dungeon is really the worst choice, he ? I am used to play with academy and haven but not with the rest, but will puppet master on my titans not be a bit op agai...
by Kilop
24 Dec 2007, 15:05

vittorio with dungeon is hard enough anyways ^_^ lol I meant haven with vittorio, but I am afraid that haven is not hte best choice against necro ... I will check for zoltan too yeah , good advice, and totally forgot his special ! I didn't play this game since before HOF came out, and now that one ...
by Kilop
24 Dec 2007, 15:00

Well thanks for the advice, as this hasn t been discussed yet, and indeed it seems that the smaller the better, and about dificulty, I guess it will be normal...
Oh, and, do I go with invisibility or shooting ?
by Kilop
24 Dec 2007, 14:46

Necro versus Dungeon

Well, I have this game planned later on this weak , and I know my opponent will pick necropolis, it has been a long time since I played this game, so please give me some tips to beat what appears to me to be one of the most powerful town at the moment. I chose warlocks because of black dragons immun...
by Kilop
17 Oct 2007, 16:27
Topic: perfect army choice for player versus player fight
Replies: 3
Views: 1945

Alright, so no atefacts, only one skill that you choose, and the point of this message is to get what kind of diferent focuses you can get with one army like a defensive dunjeon to let hero cast. My aim is to get a better grasp at what is or isn t doable as strategies with the armies, and what would...

Go to advanced search