Search found 13 matches

by zero_ant
06 Apr 2009, 12:54
Forum: News
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Replies: 24
Views: 8686

Gameplay Video: Armored Princess

Great video. The developers seems quite creative when it comes to grid battle.
by zero_ant
27 Jun 2007, 02:54
Topic: Feed Yourself with News
Replies: 6
Views: 2689

Feed Yourself with News

So AS, how about your good ol' https://www.celestialheavens.com/rssfeed.xml

...don't tell me you gonna remove that >_>
by zero_ant
06 Dec 2006, 07:39
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Long Awaited Cooking Game Thread
Replies: 57
Views: 14565

*votes for Texas delicacy*

Nice presentation, fresh color combination, and tasty meat and potato(?) colors. Artistically, it also excels in matters of little (and rather cute) pig presentation, great camera angle, good-looking plate, and nice knife there too :D

Caradoc +1
by zero_ant
15 Oct 2006, 10:16
Topic: The Music of Dark Messiah
Replies: 9
Views: 3824

The Music of Dark Messiah

@Wurtzel He is talking about the first line in the news (the one in parenthesis). And it's about Heroes V, not about Dark Messiah.
by zero_ant
09 Oct 2006, 18:28
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Request a mod thread.
Replies: 10
Views: 6470

I've tried changing the creature object ID to get other creature's passive ability, but it failed. The id seems not matter. So, the best I've tried so far was just adding the multiple attack pattern to current creature. The earth elemental was modified into a level 7 like creature. It have the same ...
by zero_ant
03 Oct 2006, 18:44
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Joke Thread
Replies: 1541
Views: 247285

Not sure whether this one fit, but it's funny. Love Is a Fallacy , by Max Shulman Cool was I and logical. Keen, calculating, perspicacious, acute --- I was all of these. My brain was as powerful as a dynamo, precise as a chemist's scales, as penetrating as a scalpel. And - think of it! - I was only ...
by zero_ant
25 Sep 2006, 18:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: An old bug -- skipped level up skill selection
Replies: 4
Views: 2273

Wow, thanks for pointing it out. I'm sure this is pretty annoying for those who just want to finish the campaigns quickly. I'll keep it in mind whenever I play the campaign. (I haven't :baby:)
by zero_ant
24 Sep 2006, 20:36
Topic: less talk, more action
Replies: 41
Views: 12761

Ok, i figured out the first part (partially) each spellpoint value refers to a different skill set. the first is spellpoints for actually casting spells the second is "points" for applying a skill (like repair for gremlins), and tells you how many times per battle you can use the skill. n...
by zero_ant
22 Sep 2006, 23:32
Topic: That's ENOUGHT !!
Replies: 72
Views: 16271

No more Not enought move points!

Actually, the responsible file can be found at: \Text\Game\HeroStrings\Dialogs\NoMovePoints.txt It appears in the text packs: P1-TEXTS.PAK and P2-TEXTS.PAK You can either correct the message or completely remove the whole message (by emptying the file). The first I time install patch 1.2 & 1.3, ...
by zero_ant
22 Sep 2006, 12:19
Topic: less talk, more action
Replies: 41
Views: 12761

I am actually interesting.Modding the game might actually make me enjoy the game.But there are some things Im not too keen to search for meanings.For example this: <SpellPoints>17</SpellPoints> <SpellPoints1>0</SpellPoints1> <SpellPoints2>0</SpellPoints2> What are SpellPoints1 and SpellPoints2?Or w...
by zero_ant
21 Sep 2006, 22:18
Topic: debug functions
Replies: 1
Views: 1871

debug functions

While venturing through my Heroes V user profile files, I stumble upon an uncommon object. I found it there, old and dusty, a file named INPUT.CFG.BAK . I said to myself, what on earth happened to this thing, because I remember at the time I got my v1.1 the thing was not there. It's only there after...
by zero_ant
21 Sep 2006, 18:48
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Request a mod thread.
Replies: 10
Views: 6470

A clean view.

First of all, sorry for bumping an old topic like this. I just want to answer the topic poster's request. I know this is old , but an extra information for everybody wouldn't hurt, right ;) Back to topic, there's already a debug command for hiding the user interface. Add the following line to the co...
by zero_ant
28 Aug 2006, 11:21
Forum: Articles
Topic: Manual
Replies: 81
Views: 35428

Unofficial Guide

I think the CH's Appendix v1.1 sould also be added/linked here.

Edit: it's here!!!!!
Edited on Thu, Sep 21 2006, 13:09 by zero_ant

Go to advanced search