Search found 5 matches

by Stevel024
04 Sep 2006, 06:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Question for people who own the Special Edition...
Replies: 18
Views: 5056

hey thanks for the link. hahaha so thats what the special hero trail is. Well, I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything. lol.
by Stevel024
31 Aug 2006, 10:26

When a hero gets a big enough army, he starts leaving a trail on the adventure map. The bigger the army, the longer/brighter the trail. The trails are race flavored too : demon heroes leave a fiery trail, while rangers leave bright lights and fluttering butterflies for example. Makes it easier to i...
by Stevel024
27 Aug 2006, 03:23

all i see is some whirlwind stuff in combat. I think the feature is supposed to be in the world map.
by Stevel024
25 Aug 2006, 07:49

Question for people who own the Special Edition...

What does the Hero trail do (the one in video or game options, I can't remeber)? Its the one where if you try and check it, it says for Collectors Edition only (well if you own the regular version). Is it cool? And if so, could you take a screenshot of it and post it? I'm just curious and want to se...
by Stevel024
25 Aug 2006, 07:42
Topic: need little help whit Haven campain.
Replies: 15
Views: 3782

did that know.. but nothing happend:( i have used isabell to clear all mobs on the map (even inferno town) Wait... you mean to tell me that you beat teh garrisoned gate guarding the inferno town and you captured it? How is that possible? I spent hours buidling up my army, only to find out that the ...

Go to advanced search