Views: 1515

Come on, can anyone help me out please?
by Aceyalone
14 Sep 2006, 01:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Saved Game Downloads?
Replies: 3

Unless you physically deleted all your saved games or your complete profile, you should be able to restart that level from the autosaved game.. If you have deleted all your files, (not smart) well someone might be able help you, although, to me, it wouldn't be the same using another person's charac...
by Aceyalone
13 Sep 2006, 00:54
Topic: Saved Game Downloads?
Replies: 3

Saved Game Downloads?

Are saved games available anywhere on this site? I sorta f'd up on a level (didn't save throughout) and now I'm screwed. Don't wanna start all over again. Basically I'm looking to start on the 2nd level of the 5th campaign.

Thanks.
by Aceyalone
24 Aug 2006, 23:55
Topic: Stuck on Level The Warlock - The Expansion
Replies: 1
Views: 1125

Stuck on Level The Warlock - The Expansion

Hi. I can't seem to find the Tear anywhere on the map. I managed to clear out both levels of the map but can't find the Tear anywhere. I checked the Walkthrough on the main page but it doesn't reveal the location of the Tear. Can I "cheat" somehow just so I can get past this level? Thanks.
by Aceyalone
24 Aug 2006, 23:52
Forum: Articles
Topic: All the Walkthroughs Are Done!
Replies: 33
Views: 18952

The Warlock → The Expansion

Can someone help me find the Tear? I successfully cleared the upper and lower levels of the map (without using this walkthrough) but I still can't find where to dig for the Tear. The puzzle map looks nothing like the game map.

Go to advanced search