Search found 6 matches

by londerwost
26 Aug 2006, 01:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Rise To Power 2v2v2, Teal in godmode?
Replies: 0
Views: 1201

Rise To Power 2v2v2, Teal in godmode?

I searched the forum and couldn't find any posts on this map. I've done the coop multiplayer with another person for blue+red and for yellow+green. When we played blue+red, after a month, Teal came in with hords of creatures and stomped my partner's hero and castle all in one swoop. So we switched t...
by londerwost
20 Aug 2006, 06:13
Topic: They should open beta for map editor
Replies: 12
Views: 3548

Considering how much the offical forum site su-... ah... er... is not so popular, I see your point. :|
by londerwost
20 Aug 2006, 06:07
Topic: First Time Heroes Player
Replies: 9
Views: 3169

I loved every HoMM that ever came out, got each one at the time they came out, but HoMM 3 definately stands out as the best. HoMM 4 was fun but elementals were heavily overpowered. I don't recall if it's the same with HoMM 3 (it's been easily 5 years since I've played) but I seem to recall necro ras...
by londerwost
20 Aug 2006, 05:58
Topic: Favorite Skill Combinations ...
Replies: 37
Views: 11008

Seems like Attack and Defence are a must have. I noticed it big time when comparing heroes that have it and don't. Magic also makes a big difference which is the same with previous HoMM. Leadership is also very nice and is comparable from previous games. However, I was very suprised by how useful lu...
by londerwost
20 Aug 2006, 05:48
Topic: Guess when WE can make maps..
Replies: 17
Views: 4647

TOMORROW!... Well I can dream, can't I?
by londerwost
20 Aug 2006, 00:40
Topic: They should open beta for map editor
Replies: 12
Views: 3548

They should open beta for map editor

Some people want the editor now, whether or not it's a good editor. Other people want to wait for it in the hopes it will be done well. I say you can do both and eat your cake, too. Ubi should have open beta on the editor. That way, those who want to, can get there hands on it, with full knowledge t...

Go to advanced search