Search found 20 matches

by mysticon
23 Aug 2006, 00:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: need little help whit Haven campain.
Replies: 15
Views: 3743

stefan.urlus wrote:did you find the grail and build the wonder at your town?? cause that should be one of your objectives, after isabel is freed and the town is captured and you have defended against a couple of attacks by inferno troops

yepp, did that aswell..
by mysticon
23 Aug 2006, 00:14

dont understand this.. started a new game, run whit dodric or whant the name was to the south gate, killed all the mobs.. but still nothing happend...
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 23:58

maltz wrote:Type the cheat exactly as you are shown.
i am.. and i get a script warning.. thats all..

tryd.. @win, @win() and @win ()
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 15:42

Yes.One should be really huge(the one protecting the town),and one should be reasonably big.But if godric disappeared and nicolai doesnt appear,it might be a bug. wel, the problem is that i sendt isabel out to clear most of the map, included that garrison:/ when Godric run true the garrison nothing...
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 15:39
Topic: Are war machines of any significant use?
Replies: 37
Views: 11655

wel, i never play whit deleb.. so i guess its bether to go for leadership then.

edit: tho i must say i was impressed whit ballista.. never tested it before.. and it do some nice dmg.. and it gets even bether if you have luck
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 14:25

Yes.One should be really huge(the one protecting the town),and one should be reasonably big.But if godric disappeared and nicolai doesnt appear,it might be a bug. wel, the problem is that i sendt isabel out to clear most of the map, included that garrison:/ when Godric run true the garrison nothing...
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 14:17

DaemianLucifer wrote:Did you send godric through the southeastern garnison?Not the one blocking the inferno town,but the other one?After you do that,he should disappear and soon nicolai should come.
you are talking about the farison that are just south of the inferno town right?
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 14:14

did that know.. but nothing happend:( i have used isabell to clear all mobs on the map (even inferno town)
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 13:28
Topic: Are war machines of any significant use?
Views: 11655

inferno.. should they take it?

for me its leadership or war machines..

leadership give +3 moral and +20% more gated units.
by mysticon
22 Aug 2006, 13:21

need little help whit Haven campain.

hello all.. think its on step 4. i have free isabel, killed all the inferno mobs on the map, taken the inferno town and cleared the map.. but still not done.. what should i do to complete this? all i have to do is to keep isabel and the other hero alive.. king returns or something..
by mysticon
20 Aug 2006, 19:34
Topic: Favorite Skill Combinations ...
Views: 10900

inferno (my main class):

Luck, attack, Dark magic, logisics and leadership for the Gate master:D

perfeckt whit Urgash's Call:D

never tested Hellfire mutch, how good is this??

eidt: Orfinn where in norway do you live? molde here^^
by mysticon
20 Aug 2006, 13:37
Topic: AI crap
Replies: 3
Views: 1855

me and a friend always plays on hard.. and when its no more mobs to kill the AI just keep moveing from his town to a random location.. even when he have more powerfull army then the other.
by mysticon
19 Aug 2006, 23:38
Topic: Guess when WE can make maps..
Replies: 17
Views: 4626

Humakt wrote:I don't think I will touch this game again before map editor comes.
same here:/ feel likes its nothing to do anymore in this game:/
by mysticon
19 Aug 2006, 20:51

My guess is September. They must have understood by now that the Editor is what the Community wants the most. agree... me and 3 friends all love heroes games.. but only on multiplayer/hot seat.. if you ask me heroes is a multiplayer only game.. wel i guess in kinda alone whit that opinion. but we a...
by mysticon
19 Aug 2006, 20:26

Guess when WE can make maps..

Hello all.. im sure no one here KNOW when the map editor is comming.. so lets guess on this.. made some maps on heroes 3, so cant wait to give it another try.. so do you think it whil come soon, or do we have to wait forever for something that should come out whit the game... was only 2 maps in 1.12...
by mysticon
19 Aug 2006, 20:23
Topic: Need a little help to get some uniqe heroes.
Replies: 6
Views: 2100

tnx, is it true that biara start whit the same skills and speciality of Nymus? could someone confirm this?

what is the name on the other campain heroes?
by mysticon
18 Aug 2006, 20:42

Those heroes are usually blocked from non-campaign maps since their specials are usually overpowering. I think you are going to have to wait for the map editor if you want to use them in a regular map. How so? I don't see them as particularly overpowering. And it is easy enough to include them -- t...
by mysticon
18 Aug 2006, 15:51

Those heroes are usually blocked from non-campaign maps since their specials are usually overpowering. I think you are going to have to wait for the map editor if you want to use them in a regular map. 41 vies, and one answer:D wel tnx for the "bad" news.. but what i dont understand is ho...
by mysticon
18 Aug 2006, 10:02
Forum: News
Topic: Cheat Command Guide
Replies: 14
Views: 5641

Cheat Command Guide

how can i type in the cheats? please help..
by mysticon
18 Aug 2006, 09:30

Need a little help to get some uniqe heroes.

Hello all.. me and a friend have been searching for those "uniqe" heroes for a while now.. we have seen em ingame some few times.. but have never found out how we can play whit em, since we cant chooce em to start whit.. the 2 heroes we whant to start whit is: Isabel (heaven) and Biara (in...

Go to advanced search