And I thank you for your help.
by Bronwin
29 Oct 2014, 10:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X--Erysichthon the Boss facehugger
Replies: 5
Views: 4025

Problem solved

I entered the sewers from the Slums entrance. In this way the layout is such that the combat is in close quarters and you don't come under the devestating long range attacks from the boss. Basicaly you have 4 facehuggers to fight. Keep celestial armor going and have mana and healing potions and you ...
by Bronwin
28 Oct 2014, 14:18
Topic: MMX: Legacy Info
Replies: 16
Views: 27314

I like it. But I miss the active forums and help sites that were so abundunt for the earlier games.
by Bronwin
28 Oct 2014, 11:36

Thanks. I don't have that spell yet. I did go to the Craig, but the trainer wouldn't train me to Master. I don't know why. But when I get the spell I will try that. Any idea what he is spitting at me? Is their any other way to handle this? Should I try the entrance from the Karthal Slums and see if ...
by Bronwin
28 Oct 2014, 10:37

Might and Magic X--Erysichthon the Boss facehugger

I am having a terrible time in beating this one. It may be the direction I am coming at him, but it is from the direction in the sewers were you enter the second level. This is the area where the spiders pop out of the ground. I know how to avoid them and deal with the two or three regular face hugg...
by Bronwin
26 Oct 2014, 18:40
Topic: Might and Magic x Shard of Light quest
Replies: 4
Views: 4470

Thanks. That will teach me to read the manual! I missed that little gem! :D
by Bronwin
26 Oct 2014, 11:00

Is there a trick in using the sleep spell? It hits the creature closest to you and if you attack again it wakes them up. How do you target attacks when the creatures are all bunched together so that you don't wake up the ones you put to sleep? Oh and thanks for the help. The Ubisoft forum has very l...
by Bronwin
25 Oct 2014, 11:11

Might and Magic x Shard of Light quest

I have found the shard of light in Falagar's mansion. So how do I beat the 7-8 bad guys that suddenly surround you when you grab it. My party is at level 20 and consists of a bladedancer, runepriest, freemage and Crusader. Also what is the best way to deal with the super facehugger in the sewers. Th...
by Bronwin
16 Aug 2006, 17:07
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Fall of the King
Replies: 7
Views: 3334

Fall of the King

I just completed fall of the King. I chose to end the campaign ane not develob the heroes beyond about 22. Was this a mistake? Do the characters show up in later games so that you want to max out their levels before continuing?

Go to advanced search