Search found 6 matches

by Esvath
Jul 15 2012, 7:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: MMH6 Town Screens
Replies: 34
Views: 20037

Im very happy the townscreens are back! They are very nice. Still liked the ones in H5 better though =) Them being 3D and animated and ****. Hmmm, H5's 3D have its plus and minus, imho. There are several H5's town screens which are breathtaking, such as Sylvan, Haven, Stronghold. But the others are...
by Esvath
Jul 14 2012, 2:46
Topic: Patch 1.5 Impressions and bugs
Replies: 6
Views: 3404

I appreciate Limbic's fast and excellent work. While I have not explored all aspects of this patch, but my early game as Necropolis was no longer Heal-fest. I need to think other strategies than using Wail of the Netherworld and Archlich' Drain Life.
by Esvath
Jul 14 2012, 2:35

I am very happy with in game town screens. While the perspective issues are still present, the size issues are not too glaring imho. Furthermore, I like that Limbic provided a tiny button to close all UI, and let me enjoy the town screens with their glorious music. THIS is Heroes, Ubisoft! :proud: I...
by Esvath
Jun 16 2012, 10:50

Esvath, welcome to the round table and thanks for posting these! Next time you post huge images use the [img] tag though ;) Ah, sorry, I will do it in the future. Thanks for editing my post :) Looks quite spectacular, I don't understand why they decided to add it though. The game is already widely ...
by Esvath
Jun 15 2012, 6:06

There is another problem with these screens then just too big buildings: 1. No shadows. Really without them cityscape looks unnutural, especially in Stronghold. Yeah, creating realistic shadow will help blending these buildings together. 2. As you said, while Necropolis has citizents dwellings (alt...
by Esvath
Jun 14 2012, 22:18

MMH6 Town Screens

As you already knew, MMH6 will have town screens! These town screens will be integral part of patch 1.5. There are several screen shots flying in the net, depicting two stages of Necropolis's town screen, and three stages of Stronghold's. Just in case you have not see them :) Necropolis mid game [im...

Go to advanced search