Offcourse i mean online!
by prowler
02 May 2006, 16:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Cronicles Launch Problem
Replies: 5
Views: 4190

Answer

Yes Ive noticed the same thing to. I think its badly ripped. You probably extract it from zip file like i did. All others chronicles work except for these 2. I dont think you can run it anyway except downloading this two chronicles in ISO mode or some other full cd mode!
by prowler
31 Mar 2006, 11:07
Topic: Tactics = IMBA
Replies: 118
Views: 44649

No, no text.it is heroes3.you must visit the keymaster tent to pass through, and when you visit it, for example red one, you just go straight through. And i think you you mean something different. you mean on the border guard that disapears after you visit it second time, when you got words from key...
by prowler
31 Mar 2006, 10:32

prowler to thandertitan

Quote:Well ur not alowed to stop on the water, and gates require you to stop. It is not true.on land when you visit keymaster tent you can go true gate without stoping. you just go stright through. And when you try with ship you can also pass without stoping. You are only blocked with water walk. St...
by prowler
31 Mar 2006, 07:35

prowler

Sorry for breaking your discussion! But i have question and didnt find any better tred.
Did you notice that if you have Water walk spell and try to walk through some gate(blue, orange...) that is in a sea you can not. And you did visited tent and so on?
by prowler
07 Mar 2006, 12:25
Topic: Prowler
Replies: 0
Views: 2145

Prowler

Does anyone know how to play heroes with program like tightvnc? The reason why i ask is becouse i play behind a firewall, and i dont have administrative privilegieson the computer, so i can not play on zone, or game spy. Or if you know some other way to play i would be greatefull for answer. Thanks ...
by prowler
09 Feb 2006, 13:37
Topic: H3 campaign scores
Replies: 9
Views: 10631

H3 campaign scores

Does anyone now what are the best scores of campaigns on heroes 3(restauration, armagedons blade, SOD)?

Go to advanced search