Views: 11718

Believe me, need all the help I can get :D
by Mytical
22 May 2013, 09:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: SoD Dungeon Semi-Walkthrough
Replies: 13

The angels don't always ignore your fort. I learned that the hard way. As for closing the second portal first before the towns, never tried that. As for the prince, that is odd. I've played the map four times now, and each time he was active for me before I reached the part where the stationary infe...
by Mytical
21 May 2013, 16:53

The Doom that came to Kronos http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n58/Mytical/Map4.png I hate, hate, hate this map. Most of your enemies are Inferno which is not exactly bad as if you have Arachne equipped you have a free mass life drain. The problem lies in their towns. If they have their special bu...
by Mytical
21 May 2013, 05:57
Forum: Articles
Topic: Walkthroughs
Replies: 32
Views: 17494

Walkthroughs

I am sorry the Dungeon Walkthroughs are taking so long. Only have so much time to play because of illness. They are getting there. All I really need are some screen shots of the first two maps, and to finish the last map with screen shots. The Third map is pretty much completely done. Not quite as t...
by Mytical
21 May 2013, 02:36

The Quest for the Unkown Tear. What Dynasty Traits to take Though I prefer economic dynasty traits..you don't start with a town. I focus on a good start of the map, as a good start makes the end game a little bit easier. So... Noble Steed (+5 movement for first week), the +3 movement, +3 Core, +1 El...
by Mytical
19 May 2013, 02:01

You don't. You also do not lose any from your army that are destroyed in this battle.
by Mytical
16 May 2013, 05:56

Map 2 Map 2 Partial Walkthrough (This will be worked on as I progress, redoing the maps for higher/better score and on Hard instead of normal). So far have just beat the black dragons with zero losses (no losses the whole map either..so far). When you make your Raelag make sure to get the pathfindin...
by Mytical
16 May 2013, 05:45

Ok, so I am going to give my impressions on how to build a Dungeon Hero for the campaign. I am sure somebody else will have a better build, and disagree with me, but here it is. Might or Magic For the campaign the default is Might, so I stuck with this. The object of the Dungeon is to do as much dam...
by Mytical
16 May 2013, 05:43

SoD Dungeon Semi-Walkthrough

Ok not near as through as Maltz Vanilla H6 walkthroughs, but the following does contain a few spoilers. Also, I am redoing the campaign on Hard (I always start out on easier settings to get a feel for the maps), and will be updated as I make it through each map. So far I've only lost a handful of un...
by Mytical
16 May 2013, 05:37
Topic: SoD: Stuck on mission 1
Replies: 8
Views: 6708

For those having issues with the Dungeon SoD Campaign. I am posting a 'semi walkthrough'. Not near as through as the walkthroughs for Vanilla H6 here, as I can not make the maps or such..but might help some.
by Mytical
16 May 2013, 05:30
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 160361

Holy heck! My user name and password work after all of these years?! Cool. Most here will have no clue who I am, was here a long time ago. I am actually making a SoD text walkthrough (have no map making skills or such :( ) And thought I might post it and help some people struggling out.
by Mytical
03 Oct 2008, 12:41
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 244664

Wow, the first random thoughts got so huge they needed a take 2? Cool. So I'm back...back again. Yeah, I know you all were hoping you were done with me for good huh? No such luck :D
by Mytical
26 Feb 2008, 13:47
Topic: Feedback asked.
Replies: 23
Views: 26387

Thoughts on... History - this seems disjointed, to be honest. Why would Bardavious rally the Hexed around him? Why would he care? Why would a band of gypsies suddenly form a city? What happened to all the people who weren't hexed? He is a member of the gypsies, he had went to study dark magic, but ...
by Mytical
23 Feb 2008, 01:43
Topic: Newbie here - unequipped combo artifact, can anyone help?
Replies: 7
Views: 4325

You notice the names under this message? If any are unequipped they will show up as grey. Showing you which is 'unequipped'. The message is not an error, just a means of alerting you as to which is equipped and which is not. Or at least that is what I believe.
by Mytical
19 Feb 2008, 13:29

Good feedback everybody. I will be updating this soon. Now, as to a few things. First, the transformation takes place when you first enter battle, and until a higher skill lasts only a couple of turns. So, the bonuses mainly help keep them alive until they can get into the mix of things. If it was a...
by Mytical
17 Feb 2008, 15:03

No, unfortunately not. I doubt it would win anyhow. Only the honor of being the winner is at stake. :D
by Mytical
16 Feb 2008, 13:08

Feedback asked.

The Hexed . I want to thank Winterfate, Genielord, Omegadestroyer, Ceres, Fiur, Azagal, binibik, Aculius, (if I forget anybody send me an HCM and I will add you) and many others for their help. From letting me bounce ideas off of them, to stats, to pictures, ect. Summary. Faction: The Hexed Hero Ti...
by Mytical
14 Feb 2008, 13:11
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1036286

Just restating that I will be returning to a bit more active status. All depending on my brother of course, but I look forward to causing havoc..I mean giving my insight on this board once again. (For whatever that is worth).
by Mytical
10 Jan 2008, 07:17
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 583470

Its the indoctoring of lawyers. Right up there with Military. "Lets see how much creativity and brain cells we can kill." hehe.
by Mytical
07 Jan 2008, 13:18
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 583470

Yes Gladerion is a sword and sorcery RPG on Heroescommunity. However, it hasn't even gotten under way yet. And I am looking forward to bringing Mitsu back into this one (Dang made me spoil my 'suprise'). I know I have been waiting to jump back in this one with Mitsu. Winter, Vlad, Stefen, and Sir wi...

Go to advanced search