Search found 4 matches

by Hawkwinter
04 Oct 2007, 01:53
Forum: News
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 31172

Time to taste the Tribes

I've finished Sky's Fury, and I have to say, I was duly impressed. I like the split upgrades, and the atmosphere for the Orcs and the viciousness of the creatures was well done. I would agree with the already stated problem regarding the music drowning out the voice as well. Also, I wonder if the Cy...
by Hawkwinter
15 Jul 2007, 02:20
Topic: Staff reduction at Nival
Replies: 191
Views: 37315

Staff reduction at Nival

The only two game companies I would want to see take over the Heroes franchise would be Blizzard and Bioware. I lean towards Blizzard as being the best fit. However I don't see either one happening. Blizzard is working on Starcraft II, and Bioware is up to their eyeballs in Dragon Age. Microsoft or ...
by Hawkwinter
13 Jun 2007, 08:03
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21191

Just to clarify my earlier post, I noticed I made the "Pimp" comment when I was mentioning the Rakshasa, that actually belonged with the Djinn. Thanks for the welcome to the forums. :) Anyone know if there's any chance they'll change the artwork on the Alt's posted so far? I don't know how...
by Hawkwinter
13 Jun 2007, 03:34
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21191

Academy Alternate Upgrades

Gremlin Saboteur looks decent; Marble Gargoyle...eh? Say what again? Marble. NOT! Is the artist stoned? Obsidian Golem is nothing special; Combat Mage is alright, but again, Battle Mage as a name is 10x better; Djinn Vizier is terrible, yep, the artist must be stoned; Rakshasa Kshatri is a poor name...

Go to advanced search