Search found 7 matches

by farquit
29 Sep 2013, 05:10
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Its a draw??
Replies: 0
Views: 3526

Its a draw??

I've been playing HOMM 6 for a few weeks now but all of a sudden some of the battles I enter are recorded as a draw. Because of this I have not been able to defeat 3 of the 7 stacks of Darkness Elementals I'm required to defeat in the last scenario of the Inferno campaign. It means I can't finish th...
by farquit
14 Jul 2007, 09:51
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Virus
Replies: 1
Views: 1146

Virus

Dunno if this is just a coincidence or not but I had just been into the Walkthroughs to look at the final chapter of Hammers of Fate and had no sooner left the net and gone to load the game when I got a "Threat Detected" message via my antivirus. I moved the virus to the vault but have not...
by farquit
16 Aug 2006, 01:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75647

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

I couldn't find the Unicorn Horn Bow so had to go without. My first encounter with Nicholai was not until I entered the portal at T4 (planning on raiding the remaining 3 towns starting with F) and he was up there waiting for me. The first spell he cast in the battle was Banshee Howl which I have nev...
by farquit
03 Aug 2006, 09:14
Topic: Sylvan Walkthrough Completed
Replies: 20
Views: 10619

The Ranger - The Archipelago

I collected the Bow and it was in my inventory. The problem was that there was no slot in my "equipped" artifacts for me to put it so I could actually use it. Can I assume that I can collect it again in the next mission or has it gone for good?
by farquit
03 Aug 2006, 07:23
Topic: Two More Ranger Adventures
Replies: 26
Views: 16115

The Ranger - The Emerald Ones

>Actually, in my games I could hire my own dragons after defeating the red player.

I could recruit them but found they didn't count as part of the required 20. Is that right?
by farquit
03 Aug 2006, 07:01
Topic: Sylvan Walkthrough Completed
Replies: 20
Views: 10619

The Ranger - The Archipelago

I battled the dragons to get the Unicorn Horn Bow and lost half my troops in the process. I then found I could not equip the bow for whatever reason and now, on the next mission (Vampire Lord) it has disappeard altogether. I am playing on Easy setting and it is quite possible I have done something w...
by farquit
31 Jul 2006, 06:58
Topic: Two More Ranger Adventures
Replies: 26
Views: 16115

The Ranger - The Emerald Ones

Excellent piece of work you have done here. May be worth mentioning that you can't recruit any of the 20 required Emerald dragons from your town. You have to collect them via the obelisks.

Go to advanced search