Search found 6 matches

by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
18 Sep 2006, 11:39
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Titan's Quest
Replies: 47
Views: 16361

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: I spent a lot of days playing Diablo II. I was a paladin completed all da game. But since there was a exp. pack i bought it the first day for about 500 LTL (in dollars that would be .... about 400) and i finished it with da same guy. Then i heard my friends talking a...
by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
27 Jul 2006, 13:51
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Scripting
Replies: 4
Views: 3471

thanks dude
by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
24 Jul 2006, 11:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Balance Between Factions In HoMM 2-4?
Replies: 83
Views: 29077

There is balance in III

Like Tower has strongest 1lvl units , rampart 6th and etc. Its even better and more interesting balance than in II. There is too much visible balance. III part has balance but it is not so easy to see it. :beheading: :angel: DaemianLucifer wrote: Le_Faucheur wrote: forgot to mention the most unbalan...
by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
24 Jul 2006, 11:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV: Rate it!
Replies: 95
Views: 26339

I am loving it! H4 made me a fan of the series and I thats why I'll never forget it. When I bought H3RoE and played it, I put it on a shelf because it was boring. It needed 3 months until I played it again and tought it wasn't that bad. Still, it was never as good as H4. Hmmmm....... See I played h...
by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
24 Jul 2006, 11:17
Topic: Scripting
Replies: 4
Views: 3471

Scripting

Need help. I am trying to create a map where you can create your hero at start. You must choose might ir magic , name and portrait. But what I try doesn't work , because my scriptings are bad and i need one who could make that ERM script. For those who shall help, THX dude . :hail: :D :D :D :D :D P...
by Supa_Dogy_Dragon
24 Jul 2006, 08:56
Topic: Help on WOG campaign second level
Replies: 0
Views: 1853

Help on WOG campaign second level

I cant win that place where you must do the puzzle with monks :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Go to advanced search