Search found 6 matches

by Lord Draxx
13 Aug 2012, 03:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Im going to gamescon again!
Replies: 10
Views: 6860

I concur! Endless Space is fantastic. I got nostalgic and ended going to GoG to pick up Master of Orion I+II as well haha!
by Lord Draxx
08 Jul 2012, 19:19
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 40931

Big named publishers are notoriously bad for being completely corporate and detached from their audience. They are buisnessmen, not gamers. They will always think they know how to manipulate the ignorant masses in better ways than simply giving them what they want. They are in -that- separate of a w...
by Lord Draxx
05 Jul 2012, 20:35
Topic: MMH6 Walkthrough - where to improve/add?
Replies: 29
Views: 33517

Don't mention it! And ooo, This would be most welcome also! I think in general a laid out of guide of hero builds is something the community is lacking for Heroes VI (unless I have over looked one!)
by Lord Draxx
05 Jul 2012, 19:14
Topic: MMH6 Walkthrough - where to improve/add?
Replies: 29
Views: 33517

Thank you Maltz for these astounding well constructed guides. Your time and effort certainly shows! The only currency we truly have is time, and you've certainly given us quite a bit! My wild wish, but is by no means necessary, is perhaps an alternate set of guides or better yet simply builds for th...
by Lord Draxx
11 Jul 2006, 19:10
Topic: Deirde
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Schweet

Nice. Thanks btw. Just got the game, and matches tend to take a really long time because after beating the campaign me and two freinds of mine always play hotseat mode lol. Matches take awhile, and we all have limited schedules so testing myself would have wasted some valueable time, where as asking...
by Lord Draxx
11 Jul 2006, 17:47
Topic: Deirde
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Deirde

I've been feeling pretty lame ane newbish playing Vladimir. I'd like to be a little more flexable. I've been thinking of switching to Deirde to utilize banshee howl and mass slow, and dark magic in general instead. I was wondering if this was viable, and so I've been reading about it. I just have on...

Go to advanced search