Search found 33 matches

by Rion
17 May 2014, 11:03
Forum: News
Topic: The End of CH
Replies: 14
Views: 8923

This is what I hate about April's fools, in real life it's bad enough to not be able to trust anything on the 1. of April, but on the internet the pranks stick around forever. This one was especially bad since I was reminded of what happened to Stronghold-Knights and the Stronghold franchise in gene...
by Rion
18 Jan 2011, 12:55
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Expedition
Replies: 3
Views: 1819

The Expedition

I think the land could be a bit more green, and a bit less brown.
by Rion
28 Sep 2010, 11:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143125

How is that a type of vampire?! Might as well say a pikemen and a swordmen are different types of men. I was thinking that you where talking about him being a martial like vampire, and not his equipment. That is what I mean. That he is martial Vampire, who is willing or even likes to fight, rather ...
by Rion
28 Sep 2010, 08:12

I didn't mean that specific armour (though agree that it's too red), but more that what kind of Vampire it is. And what does that have to do with what he's wearing?! The fact that he wears armour and uses a sword? You mean like the tuxedo wearing Vampires of H4? Because I weren't weren't too happy ...
by Rion
28 Sep 2010, 06:41

We already brought in WH with H5 (especially with the DE's). Good god, don't remind me. I hate the Dark Elves. And that Blood Dragon dude is way too Coppola's Dracula armour for my tastes... way too much red. I didn't mean that specific armour (though agree that it's too red), but more that what ki...
by Rion
27 Sep 2010, 17:59
Topic: Archangel Castle's Q&A session
Replies: 16
Views: 12996

This is really good news.
While I respect the people who could achieve more with H5's editor than they could with H4's, I still hated it. Actual support for modding is also awesome, especially considering Nival's treatment of modders.
by Rion
27 Sep 2010, 17:31

Now see, these are proppa vampires: http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/img/medias/screenshots-legendary/BB-Legendary_04.jpg They're so cool they even have shades. If we bring in the Warhammer universe, then I would prefer vampires based on Blood Dragons , rather than the other bloodlines. But I also pre...
by Rion
05 Sep 2010, 11:43
Topic: Heroes VI Vampire Art
Replies: 29
Views: 11284

That's because everybody and their grandmother started making up their won stuff about it once vampires became popular... If by "once they became" you mean "from the very first books about Vampires", then yes. According to the original european myths about Vampires, Vampires are...
by Rion
05 Sep 2010, 09:21

That's why vampires have super-strength, so the can pry off the pesky armour from around the victim's neck before biting. Actually, they have stealth, so they don't attack people in the battlefield, but instead wait while they go to sleep, infiltrate their camp and drink blood at night. All this re...
by Rion
04 Sep 2010, 08:45

Knights and noblemen weren't necessarily the same. True. Knights were a specific rank of aristocracy. However all noblemen fought as Men-at-Arms , whether they were Knights, Esquires, Barons, Grand Dukes, Kings or some other form of nobility. plus, having a vampire use a sword is like if you where ...
by Rion
03 Sep 2010, 15:25

And they really need to stop giving Vampires swords... And armour. They are supposed to use stealth instead. Besides, how do they turn into bats when they're in armour, anyway? Am I really the only one who prefers Vampires with armour and sword? I always think of Vampires as undead noblemen, and yo...
by Rion
30 Oct 2009, 18:05
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Download
Views: 5459

Re: Download

just sign up for fileplanet, it's not like it cost's anything I checked after reading your post and found out that it didn't, but before that I couldn't find the option for a free account. I've uploaded the whole install on Rapidshare, you can get it from here. I made a Fileplanet account since I d...
by Rion
30 Oct 2009, 15:52
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Download
Views: 5459

Download

I've recently reinstalled Heroes 4 and I'm also trying to reinstall Euilibris, but there's a problem. Namely that I've that the files have the wrong checksum and the installer said I should read the faq, which says I have to download the camp_ed_sfx.exe and heroes4_sfx.exe files, but I don't have a ...
by Rion
01 Jan 2009, 20:32
Forum: Articles
Topic: Sex as a Gaming Feature
Replies: 60
Views: 24438

Re: Babes, Sex & Video Games

The Greeks, for instance didn't wear much. And even in societies where huge suits of armor were in, it's not like the average soldier could afford them. So, sending people out half naked isn't all that unrealistic. The rich greeks used armour, and the reason that greeks that couldn't afford a breas...
by Rion
17 Jun 2008, 14:56
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Moth
Replies: 11
Views: 6109

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Moth

How powerful the artifacts from the sunken temple are seems random. I got a Ring of Machine Affinity with a Triple Ballista/Flaming Arrows build.
by Rion
17 Jun 2008, 10:53
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath
Replies: 23
Views: 14593

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath

Where is the Memory Mentor? Because I can't find him where the walkthrough say he is.

Edit: Nevermind, found him. He is at 7 not 5.
Edited on Tue, Jun 17 2008, 07:23 by Rion
by Rion
21 Oct 2007, 16:32
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36462

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

The problem is he considers liches "garden-variety". Nearly no units are "garden-variety". Most units have something they good at, and something you are not supposed to do against them. He doesn't seem to grasp that.
by Rion
17 Feb 2007, 12:01
Topic: Haven Creatures
Replies: 31
Views: 12696

Haven Creatures

I think the operator for the ballista was in the very first screenshots and was then taken out.
by Rion
16 Feb 2007, 13:15
Topic: A Strange Archer
Replies: 33
Views: 16114

A Strange Archer

What about copying the picture, open it in paint, paint a red circle around the naga, upload it on the internet and post the link here?
by Rion
05 Feb 2007, 10:52
Topic: Round Table Down
Replies: 167
Views: 38390

Round Table Temporarily Down

The internet has gone mad! But can anyone enlighten me on why DL was banned?

Go to advanced search