Search found 16 matches

by SCum
18 Jul 2006, 15:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 51110

Hm. Necropolis. There is just something enchanting with the undead, as it is. Then the fact you get to play out the hordes of skeletal beings.. Well, it just adds to that dream. Not that I have dreams of raising the dead to slaughter the living.. Not at all. Muahahahah :D that was nice(creepy). I t...
by SCum
18 Jul 2006, 15:26
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 51110

Hm. Necropolis.

There is just something enchanting with the undead, as it is. Then the fact you get to play out the hordes of skeletal beings.. Well, it just adds to that dream.

Not that I have dreams of raising the dead to slaughter the living.. Not at all.
by SCum
18 Jul 2006, 15:23
Topic: Heroes V Lore Discussion *Spoiler*
Replies: 137
Views: 30035

Evidence? The priest that was gonna marry Nicolai and Isabel said: "..marriage between our BELOVED sovereign Nicolai and..". I wonder how long that priest would be breathing if he had said "..marriage between our despicable sovereign Nicolai and..". I wouldn't have let him live....
by SCum
17 Jul 2006, 22:31
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Worms
Replies: 53
Views: 17332

Using a lightsaber means you burn the wound at the same time, thus no classical blood spray.

Unacceptable.
I cannot even see anything related to the dark side(Or anything else) as evil if they refuse to cause a bit of a mess using bloody tools.
by SCum
17 Jul 2006, 22:28
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 699596

Ethric wrote:Bøg er homse på svensk... idiotisk språk :rolleyes:
Påminner mig om ordet ironi.
by SCum
04 Jul 2006, 02:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: A known monster?
Replies: 15
Views: 12490

Wha.. but here I thought Beholders were big balls(With two big eyes and a lovely mouth) with a dozen tentacles shooting out with eyes on them!?.. These things are like balls on a bunch of legs.. except.. they're floating. Anyway, Evil Eye is easier to type than Beholder, there's your justification! ...
by SCum
04 Jul 2006, 02:06
Topic: What type of underwear you wear?
Replies: 169
Views: 40480

(I do apologise for raising the dead thread.. but I truly found it amusing. If unacceptable, give me a swift boot to the behind and a ticket.. or whatever punishments you use) Nah, he'll get used to it...his...ahem...might not get used to it though. There's not a lot of free space in a g-string.. :D...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 22:04
Topic: Homeworld
Replies: 18
Views: 6345

Well, to be honest.. If they made a third game, it'd be expected they took good things from both games(And expansion) aswell as improve the bad things.. That's what'd be ->sensible<- But we all know what happens to things sensible. (Not to mention the many different tastes in what is good or bad)
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 02:11
Topic: The artifact situation has gotten out of hand...
Replies: 36
Views: 9616

Hm, well, true. But I wouldn't be surprised if not..

Infact, that might make the game somewhat more, eh, luck based, like playing poker, you slowly reveal the next card, praying that it's what you want. Then again, gambling isn't good for your nerves.
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 01:17
Topic: The artifact situation has gotten out of hand...
Replies: 36
Views: 9616

Meh. Making another artifact with the same icon with a toally different effect would look far more unfinished to me. Not to mention confusing. "Oh, YES! I really need more knowledge, thank Nival for that Dwarven helm.. " "... wait a second, this one gives spellpower!?" In the ho...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 01:13
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: A known monster?
Replies: 15
Views: 12490

Unless, of course, they fall down on you/burst out of the ground. Or even teleport their way into frightening your senses! I've never enjoyed horror films, let alone games, that much.. my paranoia is quite present as it is. Either way, it does remind alot of the Evil Eye with the tentacles, but ther...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 01:07
Topic: My Necropolis Guide
Replies: 69
Views: 22280

If you take an arbitrary statistic called speed ratio = (your speed)/(enemy speed), decreasing the denominator is always better than increasing the numerator by the same proportion why not the opposite stat? EDIT: on topic... well, if you guys are perfectly happy that a "necro guide" is n...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 00:52
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 699596

Angående GC's post, så forstod jeg bare ikke ordene, og slet ikke i en sammenhæng, men jeg fik dog fat i, at han rakkede ned på os...IGEN :flame: :D Ni har rätt, det börjar bli lite tjatigt. Inte på något vis osanningsenligt, men en aning tjatigt. Fast med den där röran som ni använder istället för...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 00:49
Topic: What's the best game you never played as it was never made
Replies: 40
Views: 15231

I could hardly figure out the best game... but some good games will do. A decent KotOR 3, without the very painful flaws of the second game. It was decent, but by no means great.. Homeworld 3 would be something I'd wait eagerly for.. Speaking of which, Total War: Mediaval 2 is one such game, not sur...
by SCum
03 Jul 2006, 00:44

The biggest pain was most likely the fact I had a majority capital ships, I should've aimed for more smaller crafts.. I can barely recall what tactis I actually put in motion. Should've put up a diversion, then attacked. This demands that I find it again. Though I doubt it.. Whatever the case, a tru...
by SCum
02 Jul 2006, 00:48

I can clearly recall getting Homeworld 2 on a whim, because frankly, I had too much time on my hands. A rare situation, I could've been doing something useful , but it's far out of my natural behaviour patterns. So I decided to try it out, without any real idea at all of what it was. I installed it ...

Go to advanced search