Search found 51 matches

by FreshHope
26 Apr 2012, 18:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The GOOD of H6
Replies: 21
Views: 14224

Let me add...i often have a good laugh during combat scenes, when it is time for your units to move, but your hands are occupied by something else and they start dancing or playing with whatever they can get their hands on to. It's very comical and adds a touch of lightheartedness to the whole exper...
by FreshHope
18 Mar 2012, 18:21
Topic: Sanctuary 4
Replies: 6
Views: 4213

Ell1e, i completed this map recently at hard difficulty, and Maltz's walkthrough definitely has given a good headstart, despite it being pre-patch. With patch 1.2, it seems that the gigantic armies for Haven have all been removed, but i cant be sure if Nebiros' armies have been boosted. I'm also sur...
by FreshHope
21 Jan 2012, 15:00
Topic: Expansion #1 wish list
Replies: 30
Views: 22956

I like the special ability of 'death glare' from the Mighty Gorgons of HOMM3, perhaps on one of the new units in the expansion will be cool.
by FreshHope
17 Jan 2012, 16:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Barbarous Seven
Replies: 9
Views: 10482

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Barbarous Seven

Maltz, in regards to the walls not giving bonuses, it seems that it is a feature in this mission. In Inferno mission 2, the walls do give bonuses as indicated in the manual. Cheers!
by FreshHope
17 Jan 2012, 16:39
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Barbarous Seven
Replies: 9
Views: 10482

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Barbarous Seven

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/801
by FreshHope
17 Jan 2012, 16:34
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry
Replies: 14
Views: 15164

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry

Like to add that when you free the fort holding the Juggernauts, you will be given a reputation choice to convert the fort or leave it as it is. If you choose the blood option, Veyer will join you, pretty neat :)
by FreshHope
29 Dec 2011, 17:18
Topic: Respecialization
Views: 5147

Thanks maltz, i just read it, but from the comments from you under the walkthru. Hmm that explains why it has been so elusive on the magic levels of 10 and 20 i read somewhere. Well at least it is good we know now. Cheers!
by FreshHope
26 Dec 2011, 19:06
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Good, the Bad, a
Replies: 7
Views: 7316

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Good, the Bad, a

Hi maltz, that is another great walkthru you've written. Thanks for all the hardwork to help out the community here :) I played the campaign order as suggested in the forum to make the storyline more fluid (not as per faction order as suggested in your Necropolis M1 intro). Incidentally, all my hero...
by FreshHope
26 Dec 2011, 19:06
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Good, the Bad, a
Replies: 7
Views: 7316

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Stronghold - The Good, the Bad, a

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/800
by FreshHope
22 Dec 2011, 04:51

Oh only in the Necropolis campaign? Thanks for the note. It is strange to only allow in that campaign and not others. :(
by FreshHope
21 Dec 2011, 05:37

Respecialization

I wonder if anyone has this issue. I understand that at lvl10 and lvl20, you are able to redistribute your ability points. However, wnen i flip to the ability tab on the heroes page when they are at lvl 10, the 'respecialize' button is greyed out (still). In fact i've never seen it litted up. Have i...
by FreshHope
17 Dec 2011, 16:20
Topic: Any Bring-Over Heroes in Stronghold Campaign? (Spoilers)
Replies: 2
Views: 2415

Thanks! I took a 'sneak preview' of mission 3, and yes, he is right next to me at the start :)
by FreshHope
17 Dec 2011, 07:19
Topic: Any Bring-Over Heroes in Stronghold Campaign? (Spoilers)
Replies: 2
Views: 2415

Any Bring-Over Heroes in Stronghold Campaign? (Spoilers)

Hi, not sure if anyone has completed the Stronghold campaign. In mission 2, Acamas joined you after you earned the respect of the cyclops. Just wondering if he will travel with you (physically) in missions 3 and 4? I'm thinking if i need to train him up (getting all the stat boosters for him prior t...
by FreshHope
18 Jan 2007, 10:35
Topic: 'The Promise': Crashing
Views: 2593

The gate crash bug is well-known in v1.4, and if you're playing the H5 campaigns, the only way currently is downpatch to v1.3. Getting the expansion pack wont help at this moment, as you still need to run the campaigns from H5 disc, which will be v1.4. Sorry dude ;)
by FreshHope
15 Jan 2007, 16:13
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260680

Now that you mentioned, i didnt realize blackbear riders have the armored ability 8| Cheers to the mighty dwarves :hail:
by FreshHope
13 Jan 2007, 16:48
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260680

I noticed a bug reagarding dwarves being unaffected by plague zombies' weakening strike. Undead can be affected by crippling wound - which is a bit weird dwarves also do not have an asociated element when fighting against a warlock with Elemental Vision I believe they forgot to add in the elements ...
by FreshHope
12 Jan 2007, 17:06
Topic: Necro campaign, last mission question
Replies: 37
Views: 10191

'ouston, just to clear all your doubts, are you able to double-confirm your spells by clicking on the various spell tabs during and outside combat? The spell tabs are located on the right side of your spellbook when you open it up. See if you can locate puppet master and summon elementals in any of ...
by FreshHope
12 Jan 2007, 16:48
Topic: Spells offered at beginning of missions
Replies: 3
Views: 2069

Yes, even if you dont have the required spell expertise, if you select the spell at the start of mission, it'll appear in your spell book permanently. Eg, if you're offered 'Blind' and you dont have dark spell skill, once you select this option, you'll be able to cast 'Blind' at no expertise lvl. ;)
by FreshHope
11 Jan 2007, 15:37
Topic: Necro campaign, last mission question
Replies: 37
Views: 10191

Sorrie i got it mixed up. The black dragons are on a northern island accessible only by boat. There is also an arena on the island. However, i would strongly encourage you to face the old general asap rather than going for the secondary quest. His troops grow REALLY fast ;)
by FreshHope
11 Jan 2007, 15:25
Topic: confusion - never knew it was so powerful against ranged
Replies: 10
Views: 4154

Gaidal Cain wrote:That is, if that particular bug has been fixed. Otherwise it's 50, 30, 10 and 100%...
Mine! No wonder i feel why are the enemy shooters inflicting so much dmg on my troops despite me having advanced mass confusion 8|

Go to advanced search