Search found 9 matches

by Lucy Curtis
24 May 2008, 02:04
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ
Replies: 28
Views: 16363

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ

TB - I have finally stumbled on how the runes work. Wulfstan does not use them - his army does. When in battle and your creaturecomes up to fight you will see at the bottom of the screen to the left just above the creatures the runes. Click on one and that creature will then use it.
by Lucy Curtis
16 May 2008, 07:51

Alas no TB. I am starting to wonder if it is a glich in the programme. I am sure in earlier games with the dwarves I did have rune magic just by going into the castle once I had built it up appropriately. Would reallyappreciate it if there is anyone out there who can help. Lucy
by Lucy Curtis
28 Apr 2008, 03:59

PS I should add that I am on this last level but have had to go back to the one before in order to upgrade Wulfstan's magic powers as he doesn't have mass confusion. Still don't have that but at least I now have mass deflect missile.
by Lucy Curtis
28 Apr 2008, 03:57

This probably sounds like a particularly amateurish question but then I have never got all that good at playing, despite the number of times I have gone through it. How do you get Wulfstan to activate his runelaw powers? I have the dwarven castle fully built with all runes in it but putting Wulfstan...
by Lucy Curtis
14 Dec 2006, 19:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Hammers of Fate Campaign 3 Map 5
Replies: 5
Views: 2417

H of F Campaign 3 Map 5

Thanks guys I will give it a whirl and see what happens. I have to admit I am not keen on going down in the dungeon as I find the dungeon lords seem to have some serious troops. In my initial attemps to get just as far as Horncrest I lost once to an overeager dungeonlord and then another time when o...
by Lucy Curtis
14 Dec 2006, 06:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Hammers of Fate Campaign 3 Map 5
Replies: 5
Views: 2417

Hammers of Fate Campaign 3 Map 5

Hi I am stuck on the last campaign where I have to get through to Thor Hallwithin 2 months. Although I have lots of heroes I only have a haven to build up creatures so really need to rely on Freyda, Isabel (who comes with no forces) or Duncan for force. I have no trouble getting through the garrison...
by Lucy Curtis
16 Oct 2006, 23:08
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 74546

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

NO I can't see the trail appear. However I have played other campaigns in Hom V and the trail has never appeared in those either. What does happen however is that when you are close a subtext comes up saying you should look south west etc. It definitely is the place shown on the walk through though ...
by Lucy Curtis
16 Oct 2006, 20:58
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 74546

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

Has the Tears of Asha been moved since patch 1.3? I followed the directions on the walkthrough to where the Tea should be (I didn't visit all obelisks given the information, just two) however after countless attempts at digging where it was supposed to be and getting nowwhere, I gave up.
by Lucy Curtis
26 Jun 2006, 03:10
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 62103

The Cultist → The Conquest

How do you get to the druids? I can't seem to access them? Also is this something I need to do early on to stop Gilraen building forces or is it entirely independent?

Go to advanced search