Search found 53 matches

by lpatenaude
13 Jan 2006, 16:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Limited edition information available
Replies: 17
Views: 12546

I don't think they'd bother. Too much work for too little. Now, a seperate re-issue of H1&2 in a seperate package - that might be a plausible project. Then they would be able to sell those vintage games to hardcore fans in addition to the newer games, thus squeezing a bit more money out of us. ...
by lpatenaude
11 Jan 2006, 16:38
Topic: System requirements
Replies: 76
Views: 43574

My point was that even disclosing you are a beta tester is against the NDA... ;) He meant about the Beta version(not yet released to anyone I would know) of Windows Vista. Vista's beta requirements are still available to read and for your own analysis's planning for it(O.S.) onto the Microsoft.com(...
by lpatenaude
11 Jan 2006, 15:51
Topic: Heroes V, Heroes II?
Replies: 39
Views: 21530

May I visit your WC please?I will leave after the release date!!!! :D Does WCIII refer to WarCraftIII or Warlords'BattleCryIII? It does not matter wich one is which, since WCIII has been released for quite a while(years as I can recall)and, on the shelves of (almost) every electronic/gaming store, ...
by lpatenaude
10 Jan 2006, 17:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III Complete - Running on Windows XP
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

Re: Heroes III Complete - Running on Windows XP

Has anyone else had trouble running Heroes III Complete on Windows XP? It worked fine on my old cpu with Windows ME but the install disc won't autoplay or allow me to open setup on my new cpu. My sister has the exact same problem with her computer too, so I know its not just the computer. Any help ...
by lpatenaude
10 Jan 2006, 16:59
Topic: When you get the game, which town will you play first?
Replies: 65
Views: 27677

Re: When you get the game, which town will you play first?

A bit of a futuristic topic, but still I think I'll play a scenario with Necropolis at first. I've always do that since the homm II. Then, I shall be your worst enemy, my friend. I'll play Haven. As a true Catholic, Life and Humankind is a must to dominate the middle-earth plane. Victory to the liv...
by lpatenaude
10 Jan 2006, 16:47
Topic: System requirements
Replies: 76
Views: 43574

I think it will work fine on my comp :) P4 2.6 GHz 512 MB RAM 128 MB GeForce FX 5600 XT 3568 MB SWAP (I Might increace it :D) Too bad, I would say. You do not even scratch the surface for the requirements for the upcoming(this Spring) new O.S. called: Windows Vista. Vista requires a 256 MB videocar...
by lpatenaude
08 Jan 2006, 16:16
Topic: New screenshots
Views: 14474

Sorry!! PoL!!

Still does not work out!!

Can not even open the main page of that site. What's wrong with it?

You people and your crappy links and foreign web pages.

Never mind. They're just screenshots anyway.
:(
by lpatenaude
08 Jan 2006, 10:37

Re: New screenshots

There are several (7) new official pictures here: http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/screenshots_official2.shtml http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/screenshots_official.shtml I strongly suggest that you redo one single link to these screenshots. They both do not work. Sorry abou...
by lpatenaude
07 Jan 2006, 22:32

Re: New screenshots

There are several (7) new official pictures here: http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/screenshots_official2.shtml http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/screenshots_official.shtml I strongly suggest that you redo one single link to these screenshots. They both do not work. Sorry abou...
by lpatenaude
07 Jan 2006, 22:00
Topic: here can i download heroes 2music?and how can i put heroes 4
Replies: 4
Views: 5700

Re: here can i download heroes 2music?and how can i put hero

jevo28 wrote:how can i put heroes 4 to mp3? and were can i get heroes 2 music?
thanks
Read my latest post onto the Heroes II Soundtrack's topic and, tell us if it helped at all. I already think that it will, greatly.

;)
by lpatenaude
07 Jan 2006, 21:53
Topic: Heroes II Soundtrack
Replies: 25
Views: 49974

Heroes II's Opera's Songs and Music

Just go onto Ubi.com/US's website and buy yourself the game itself(Heroes II), it is re-released onto DVD disk and plastic case just like the movies' ones. Once installed onto your machine(PC), use Windows Media Player 10.5(or the newest release 11) or RealOne's RealPlayer 10 to scan for all forms o...
by lpatenaude
07 Jan 2006, 20:33
Forum: News
Topic: A Del.icio.us Diversion
Replies: 6
Views: 3518

A Del.icio.us Diversion

A. are you getting bored and depressed in any way or, what the hell were you thinking at suggesting such low-res., for welfare people only like web-site? I sure did not find a single tag that anyone would be thoroughly interested in. Get yourself in the play of a good old Might & Magic game that...
by lpatenaude
06 Jan 2006, 17:25
Topic: Still No Official Requirements
Replies: 7
Views: 4117

Still No Official Requirements

Windows XP requires a minimum of 128MB(Quarter O.S. uploaded in memory). Windows 2000 requires a minimum of 64MB(Half O.S. uploaded in memory). Windows ME('99) requires a minimum of 32MB(Full O.S. in memory). Windows '98se requires a minimum of 16MB(Full O.S. in memory). Windows '95(v.2.5) requires ...
by lpatenaude
06 Jan 2006, 16:54
Topic: It's Here: The New Round Table
Replies: 38
Views: 17628

It's Here: The New Round Table

I did not look at it yet. Habit of reading news on CH first. That's a wonderfully abstract kind of elite made Logo you made for all of us and, so corporate unique looking too(it already shows up into the address bar of my Rogers Browser. Fancy.) I'm getting so used to keeping secrets, I forgot to an...
by lpatenaude
06 Jan 2006, 16:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Heroic Tatoo
Replies: 21
Views: 11202

A Heroic Tatoo

I would not either. Besides, I do not think that the tattouist would like working on my type of skin(constantly too oily or too dry or look and feels like a very rough terrain for a suface of a human's skin). If anyone gets to do that, the only thing that people get to think about the tattoo is: Wha...
by lpatenaude
29 Dec 2005, 19:34
Topic: Heroes V town proposals contest
Replies: 15
Views: 7252

They'll probably use the Map Editor and make a small parcel of land as a land mass for creating their specifically made up new town as a suggestion or even proposal for the first expansion. Do not forget people that these new town ideas can also emerge into the many fan-made mods, soon to be made af...
by lpatenaude
28 Dec 2005, 16:14
Topic: Heroes 5: Top Game of 2006
Replies: 4
Views: 3168

Maybe the old type of workstation lookalike PC that needs(at all times) more expansion cardlike peripherals to transform it into a video game playable system will disappear from the workdesk(mostly covered with extremely annoying paper work or any other communiques). And, in the same time, the video...
by lpatenaude
26 Dec 2005, 15:02
Topic: Where Are You From?
Replies: 12
Views: 5692

Just added myself to the Frappr websites' accounts. Everybody can locate me anytime now. Do not like the outlook of the odds for the fan base of HoMM5 in North-America. Did you see how many members of CH are in Europe? No wonder, Ubisoft decided to move their HQ to Central Europe. Quite obvious that...
by lpatenaude
21 Dec 2005, 17:56
Topic: Gamespy PC Games of the Year
Replies: 11
Views: 5207

I just happen to own Civilization IV and, it is the most complete game I've ever seen, yet. Once you get the hang of the whole gameplay, she seems to play and progess all by herself. The developers of this game really meant it when they said they would include a lot of automatic micromanagement into...
by lpatenaude
21 Dec 2005, 17:45
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Collector
Replies: 24
Views: 11481

OMG!!! The Polish people got the official release for the holidays!! That is so totally rude!!! Two(2) more months to wait for us in North-America(Can./U.S.)!!! That version will reach us as a platinum status + a possible expansion included within the packaging by start of March 2006 I bet ya anythi...

Go to advanced search