Search found 228 matches

by Nelgirith
14 Aug 2014, 15:47
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Swordbearer, really?
Replies: 46
Views: 25367

I voted 3rd option. :P Why? Because no matter what its name will be in English, I fear it translated name to my language will be much, much worser. :P Oh, one question to Kalah: Can you tell us, what was first name of this unit before Ubi choose Swordbearer? Aww you beat me to it :p Was gonna ask f...
by Nelgirith
10 Jun 2012, 11:53
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.5 & Puzzle Game
Replies: 24
Views: 11487

Patch 1.5 & Puzzle Game

That was sneaky :)
by Nelgirith
25 Oct 2011, 12:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might Affinity For Magicians?
Replies: 2
Views: 9082

Re: Might Affinity For Magicians?

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but is there a way to enable Magic heroes to use the Might Affinity artifacts? Might ones can put a point into the Magic Affinity but I don't see a might equivalent... Might heroes can't use artifact requiring Magic Affinity. It has nothing to do with the ...
by Nelgirith
04 Apr 2011, 08:53
Topic: International Press Coverage
Replies: 21
Views: 11524

The idea was the the greatest editor in Heroes history didn't help much when the base game was broken... Except people are still playing H-IV, and new maps are still being released. A new campaign Astral Romance was released just last week. I doubt the same will be said of H-5 in another year or tw...
by Nelgirith
26 Jan 2011, 13:42
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 141492

So nothing new then... let me know when the last town is announced. like you wouldn't know just as fast as he :P I do wonder when new info will be released though. And the official site will get an update, though I do believe that can wait if a developer has to make the site... Xhane posted this on...
by Nelgirith
25 Jan 2011, 22:41
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Cyclops
Replies: 23
Views: 10706

Re: Heroes VI Cyclops

You have to respect the original concept, although you are free to interpret it within reasonable limits. And what is the basic concept of a Cyclops ? - a giant humanoid (as in 1 head/2 legs/2 arms) - one-eyed - stupid The H6 Cyclops respects the basic concept a Cyclops, thus it's a Cyclops. It mig...
by Nelgirith
25 Jan 2011, 09:41

Re: Heroes VI Cyclops

Well, pretty much cyclopes were described in ancient mythology so we CAN say what a cyclops should look like. And I certainly don't remember any description not mentioning they were like humans only with a round eye in their forehead. Nor do I remember any horns and fat and muscles to the limit. It...
by Nelgirith
24 Jan 2011, 22:57

Heroes VI Cyclops

What's funny is that most of you crying about it not being a cyclops would be shouting if they just copied the H2 or the H3 one, saying they lack imagination. It's THEIR lore and thus they make THEIR creatures. Like it or not, that's just a matter of taste, but unless you've already seen a cyclops f...
by Nelgirith
22 Jan 2011, 12:31
Topic: Heroes VI Haven Town
Replies: 10
Views: 5958

Heroes VI Haven Town

It is a fort :)
by Nelgirith
21 Jan 2011, 23:06
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 141492

Re: H6 Map Editor

King Imp wrote:As for the rest, I'd have to play around with it to see if it's better or worse than the H5 editor.
Technically, it can only be better. Nothing can be worse than the H5 editor :D
by Nelgirith
07 Jan 2011, 12:13
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 171847

Variol wrote:So the Dragon-goddess"es" of water I guess?? :|
They're avatars of Shalassa, not Shalassa herself. Just like black dragons were avatars of Malassa or like Mother Namtaru is an avatar of Asha.
by Nelgirith
22 Dec 2010, 11:00
Topic: Too late for Heroes 6?
Replies: 21
Views: 11634

There's almost 0 info about this game in gaming websites, no adds, now without elves, mages, warlocks, only few people are getting hyped. Ah come on, stop bringing up this stupid "no elf" argument. There was ONE elf unit from H1 to H4 and noone died from it. The big mistake was to put not...
by Nelgirith
18 Dec 2010, 10:23
Topic: Do you want a Michael Archangel Figurine?
Replies: 13
Views: 7037

It can only be positive for the game IF the money they make from the figurines is invested in the Might & Magic license. I've not voted though since I don't plan on buying one ... unless they made a minotaur king :D
by Nelgirith
16 Dec 2010, 23:04
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 171847

Sadly H6 Stronghold will be very similar to H5 Stronghold :

Core : Goblins, Orc Maulers, Harpies (NEW)
Elite : Centaurs, Orc Slayers, Shamans (NEW)
Champion : Cyclops
by Nelgirith
01 Dec 2010, 21:20
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39443

Nival has done that like several years ago and they don't work on the game anymore, so it's safe to assume that any of their sketches are outdated :) Also, what I wrote above was said in an interview in August '11.
by Nelgirith
01 Dec 2010, 09:35
Topic: Igromir news
Replies: 74
Views: 34462

Not spells - racial ability like Necromancy or Guarding Angel. You have 4 levels of them (I suppose it's like this: basic, advanced, expert and ultimate necromacy skill levels). So "first" circle is probably basic necromancy skill level, "second" is advanced and so on. In 1.04 y...
by Nelgirith
01 Dec 2010, 09:33
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39443

If you find a gnoll artwork for H6 then it has to be fake since it's in the list of the abandonned creatures (along with trolls, gremlins and leprechauns)
by Nelgirith
01 Dec 2010, 09:28
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 26488

Mirez wrote:how ducan got to be such good friend with the dwarfs perhaps
I somehow doubt Duncan was 400 years old in H5 :D
by Nelgirith
29 Nov 2010, 12:06
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 33524

Metathron wrote:I couldn't agree more. It's so tacky, come on developers/artists, show some subtlety.
Subtetly ? Like the "oh so great and shiny" Haven ? I rather see 10 Inferno-like factions than a single Haven-like boring setup
by Nelgirith
25 Nov 2010, 08:29
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 33524

Somewhere in the big ass topic on HC :P He said that the Cerberus was 3-headed, but that he was only 99% sure that the Hellhound was 3-headed :D

Go to advanced search