Search found 8 matches

by Draco Agariz
05 Nov 2018, 16:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8269
Views: 6264410

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

You mean the txt-files in the tables-folder? Thanks, I already found them. But changing the file does not seem to change anything... I will inspect this file a little closer. :D Edit: The txt-files do work...i am too stupid at the moment to edit them properly. :) Now the fun part (modding) starts. T...
by Draco Agariz
05 Nov 2018, 12:43
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8269
Views: 6264410

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

Hello everyone, found this mod through coincidence and love this from the first time I got it running. Finally I can use my mod (simple edits of the monsters.txt, mapstats.txt and items.txt) in one big game.^^ Through playing I found some bugs, that I want to share with you (playtesting without my m...
by Draco Agariz
10 Jan 2012, 13:12
Topic: MM7 MOD (China) language RIP
Replies: 23
Views: 15227

Thanx...maybe when I have time i´ll try it out.

Edit:

Finally I was able to locate all the files, that had the wrong size und manually injected them with MM7View one by one. Took me 5 hours to do it...and now i can´t event start a new game. F**k it!
by Draco Agariz
10 Jan 2012, 13:09
Topic: Can't load MM8 in Win7
Replies: 8
Views: 3939

Do you use Hardware or Software Mode?
I never got it to work on Win7 on Hardware Mode but in Software Mode it works perfectly. And try to disable Hardware Sound in the launcher (Only if you activated it).
by Draco Agariz
09 Jan 2012, 22:26

Hmmm...thanks for the answer. I thought about trying to take all the bmp´s from the changed .lod to my .lod one by one...good, that I didn´t spend this hours just to try this.
by Draco Agariz
09 Jan 2012, 20:17

This Mod is great...but if I use this with the changed bitmaps.lod it gives me an error, whenever I reach Harmondale for the first time. Does anybody know how to correct this?
by Draco Agariz
09 Jan 2012, 18:12
Topic: Can't load MM8 in Win7
Replies: 8
Views: 3939

@Vlad: I don´t know, if this version of the patch is working for the german version of M&MVIII. The only one I found (For the german version) is the 1.3. @blue: Try this site...this problem sounds similar to your problem (Original Post by Barroth of Mightandmagicworld.de-Forums) If not, then PM ...
by Draco Agariz
09 Jan 2012, 17:55
Topic: Modding Might and Magic VI (Spells and Merchants)
Replies: 0
Views: 1265

Modding Might and Magic VI (Spells and Merchants)

Hello Folks, i´ve got some trouble with modding Might and Magic VI and need desperately help. I´m working on a little Mod (Just Basic TXT-based changes) but some things are beyond my reach. The First is the modding of Merchants...in my example the weapons merchant in New Sorpigal. Someone managed to...

Go to advanced search