Search found 50 matches

by djtc
18 Aug 2006, 11:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Longest continuous session?
Replies: 27
Views: 8121

HOMM III, 3-player hotseat mode: started on friday nigth 20:00 to sunday 14:00.
by djtc
16 Aug 2006, 22:53
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Help, I'm Dumb
Replies: 34
Views: 16578

Another thing I've noticed is that when I attacked a neutral inferno town, every single inferno unit had fire shield at the start of combat. What's weird is that fire shield ability doesn't even apply to all inferno units, but they had it anyway. It couldn't have been a blessing or something, becau...
by djtc
16 Aug 2006, 18:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Academy Evolution
Replies: 60
Views: 24373

Even match between H3, H4 and H5. (Voted H3 though).

Always very good-looking cities.
by djtc
16 Aug 2006, 18:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What are you wearing?
Replies: 51
Views: 14337

Dirty soccer training
by djtc
16 Aug 2006, 17:59
Topic: Why do Zombies have Enraged?
Replies: 13
Views: 3972

Re: Why do Zombies have Enraged?

Agree that enraged is quite useless. Doesn't really mean anything in terms of gameplay. Example 1 - Footmen/Squires - Replace Enranged with Defiance. For every friendly stack that dies the unit with defiance gains +2 defense. It would be a unique and fit havens defensive style combat. Sounds nice to...
by djtc
10 Aug 2006, 01:25
Topic: Artifacts: More, less, or what?
Replies: 16
Views: 4757

[quote="berntie]A lot more artifacts (and the possibility of artifacts combining) are indeed needed.
However, in the game's current state, there are simply many more important things to be fixed/added.[/quote]

Agree. Has to be done, but not n#1 in the list for sure.
by djtc
09 Aug 2006, 09:59
Topic: Why is no one OUTRAGED with the artifact situation?
Replies: 54
Views: 12580

I agree that there should be more artifacts, but until then (cause balance may take some time) the ones given should be powered up. There aren't really awesome ones that make you rub your hands like in previous Heroes. (Maybe not god-like items as in WOG, but still a few overpowered artifacts would ...
by djtc
01 Aug 2006, 16:10
Topic: the "new" maps
Replies: 48
Views: 15338

These aren't even real new maps ??
Well another joke that's not funny.

Damn, the game sold well, they got ltheir money, WORK on the game's support for gods sake.
by djtc
01 Aug 2006, 16:06
Topic: Who has really bought HOMMV?
Replies: 31
Views: 10539

I've always bought all my HOMM games.
First time I don't have enough for my money.
by djtc
28 Jul 2006, 22:50
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Pros & Cons of WoG
Replies: 30
Views: 19303

I love the grow 4% feature... It completely blows away gameplay and most tactis, but you wanna have fun on XL maps with out-of-mind armies, there you go! (Have to turn Battle Extender on at least, otherwise maps get ridiculously easy. And also set CPU on more thant "normal" as it doesn't f...
by djtc
26 Jul 2006, 12:54
Topic: Peasant Evolution
Replies: 79
Views: 34434

Voted HIII.

In HIV they are too fat, and in HV they don't look at all like "normal" peasant. More like low-level fat and drunk fighters.
by djtc
25 Jul 2006, 16:40
Topic: So... are you glad you patched it?
Replies: 33
Views: 10862

REALLY don't get the point about changing/"fixing" things NOBODY complains about. And when you think about so many things that had to be fixed... Dunno about the fact of adding problems/crashes, makes them look incompetent, but still, "can" happen. But the rest shows just too muc...
by djtc
25 Jul 2006, 16:29
Topic: Skeleton Evolution
Replies: 40
Views: 19489

The HIV ones looked the better.
Still, voted for H3. That's what stupid bone piles should be, simple, no armor, no anything beside a weapon.
by djtc
25 Jul 2006, 16:25
Topic: Best/worst town in heroes IV
Views: 25549

As they are (just comparing creatures and buildings):
1.Order/Combat
2.Death/Nature
3.Life
4.Chaos

In gameplay, when you get the best out of it:
1.Nature/Death
3.Death
4.Order
5.Life/Chaos

Most enjoyable: Nature/Combat

Less Enjoyable: Chaos
by djtc
25 Jul 2006, 16:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo
Replies: 122
Views: 38553

I found the Grizzly sword (something like that) once, which is the best sword in the game, but a damn PK (player killer) killed me and took all of my equipment... so sad! You probably mean the Grandfather I suppose, but no it wasn't the best sword in the game.. It was a simple magic sword, not uniq...
by djtc
23 Jul 2006, 02:13
Topic: So... are you glad you patched it?
Views: 10862

Patch for european version simply is a shame.

I'd say if they don't REALLY care about patching the thing, just give us a Map Editor and leave the rest to modders.
by djtc
18 Jul 2006, 14:00
Topic: Minotaur Evolution
Replies: 59
Views: 57236

H3 upgraded. Minotaur KINGS with golden armours to protect them... must be something tough to beat. Mr.HackCrag: I had same thought... :-D Why are they muzzled in HIV ? And with all that fur it makes them look too "animal"... they look more like trained animals than mythological mutant cre...
by djtc
18 Jul 2006, 01:20

Diablo... would never have stopped until everybody cheated on battle net... Amongst the best choice of Monster & Artifacts of all games ever. Have you tried D2 in single player mode? If find it to be quite enjoyable. There is a program called ATMA that makes single player muling easy so you can...
by djtc
18 Jul 2006, 01:16
Topic: Phoenix Evolution
Replies: 40
Views: 26614

Yeah, in H4 they just looked weird (zero vote as yet)... And the picture doesn't help at all, I remember they looked a bit better in-game.
by djtc
17 Jul 2006, 13:32

Diablo... would never have stopped until everybody cheated on battle net...

Amongst the best choice of Monster & Artifacts of all games ever.

Go to advanced search