Search found 9 matches

by Tessera
20 May 2007, 20:49
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Ode to Your Favorite Towns
Replies: 9
Views: 6245

Necropolis, Castle, and Stronghold, in that order.
by Tessera
12 Dec 2006, 20:00
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 101513

What all will you need, Pol? I'll send it wherever it needs to go.
by Tessera
08 Dec 2006, 17:05

Graphics card is an ATI Radeon 9250, Windows XP. All drivers are current. DirectX is the current version. And it's worked fine on this comp before I installed WoG. At any rate, reinstalled all the drivers, defrag'ed the hard drive, same problem. C++ Runtime Error, points at the .exe file, then below...
by Tessera
08 Dec 2006, 15:44

Here's one for you... I have the most current version of WoG installed. I can start games just fine, and play them as long as I want. However, when I try to load a saved game, it crashes, every single time. Looks like a C++ error from what I'm reading. Lists the command line for the executable, the...
by Tessera
16 Jun 2006, 00:45
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Hardest game you have ever played
Replies: 75
Views: 39240

Myst when it first came out confused me for weeks, especially the subway setup. After that, I'd have to say Twisted Metal Black for the PS2, the controls got the better of me each time. I solved both, but they both burned my brain many times.
by Tessera
15 Jun 2006, 04:40
Topic: What's the best game you never played as it was never made
Replies: 40
Views: 15234

Kinda like my intense misgivings about Turbine and their Dungeons and Dragons Online release. I still tried it, and am still a touch miffed I dropped money on it, but hey, at least the first (and only) month was free... Now I place that "hesitation" label on Lord of the Rings Online, anoth...
by Tessera
14 Jun 2006, 04:45
Topic: Hehe, new message here...
Replies: 13
Views: 7982

I still play HoMM3, mostly because 4 has never been available here, and I'm still waiting for an explanation from EBGames as to why they never shipped the copy I ordered six months ago.
by Tessera
13 Jun 2006, 22:30
Topic: Worst game you have ever played
Replies: 92
Views: 35552

Worst game, program-wise: Star Wars Galaxies. Especially after they screwed half their player base with their class and ability nerf. Worst game, player-wise: CounterStrike, World of Warcraft, and Diablo, in that order. Not that Diablo was a bad game (far from it), but the online players ruined it f...
by Tessera
13 Jun 2006, 22:19

Here's one for you... I have the most current version of WoG installed. I can start games just fine, and play them as long as I want. However, when I try to load a saved game, it crashes, every single time. Looks like a C++ error from what I'm reading. Lists the command line for the executable, then...

Go to advanced search