Does it let you use a damn control pad?
by astral76minor
Jan 21 2014, 8:04
Forum: News
Topic: Lair Launches H3 Tournament
Replies: 5
Views: 2315

Lair Launches H3 Tournament

Poor H6 got dumped into a treatment plant.
by astral76minor
Nov 4 2013, 6:53
Topic: New Games, Old Feel?
Replies: 34
Views: 9215

New Games, Old Feel?

Definitely not a first, though I agree. Another way of making games feel like they used to is to involve friends in the multiplayer setting. With friends, the games are much more fun than being alone. In the now is a good idea, but it helps to get involved with others as well. Good statement, Kalah.
by astral76minor
Aug 21 2013, 19:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H6 SoD Multiplayer Out of Sync Error
Replies: 1
Views: 3570

H6 SoD Multiplayer Out of Sync Error

This happens when we load a multiplayer game over the internet from the past day. We cannot play and the message "OUT OF SYNC" appears. Then the game closes to desktop. So we tried 8 times, still get that same message. Even with other maps. This is not good news since none of us can play o...
by astral76minor
Aug 1 2013, 19:34
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: CH on a Tee
Replies: 5
Views: 2590

CH on a Tee

Yes, put Mrs. Crag Hag on it!
by astral76minor
Jul 29 2013, 20:37
Topic: Sand and River
Replies: 4
Views: 1612

Sand and River

Wish, we had the PRT-Mod when "Bloody Lightning" was created. So is this an impossible size map or below that?
by astral76minor
Jul 12 2013, 3:17
Topic: Witch Island
Replies: 9
Views: 3112

Witch Island

There is a map called "Bloody Lightning" on here - that pushes the A.I. into overdrive.
by astral76minor
Jun 24 2013, 19:50
Topic: HoMM -50% on GOG
Replies: 12
Views: 3762

HoMM -50% on GOG

Can Heroes 2 Gold run on the internet for multiplayer gaming? I read about the Gog versions. And they did not answer the question. The original 1996 H2 only worked through a 56k dial-up modem to the other players house. That was online multiplayer back then. Is it still that way in the Gog version? ...
by astral76minor
Jun 8 2013, 17:57
Forum: Articles
Topic: H6 SoD Walkthroughs Available
Replies: 1
Views: 1079

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Dungeon - The Other Elves

The second map in the campaign needs more detail in the walkthrough. Great work!
by astral76minor
May 16 2013, 20:39
Topic: Shades of Darkness - Views?
Replies: 12
Views: 8881

Shades of Darkness - Views?

If I could go back in time and play H6 SoD, I would definitely say that it blows away H3. However, since I cannot, H4-H6 is not as fun. Strange how most of us say this. I guess the game is sort of like messing around with a drug. It is cool for a while, then it is routine. 8/10 - Missing 2 points du...
by astral76minor
May 15 2013, 21:07
Topic: Help the H6 devs fix SoD bugs!
Replies: 13
Views: 4756

Help the H6 devs fix SoD bugs!

@ Kalah It appears that they fixed many glitches. Today, there was an email from Ubisoft to all consumers who bought Shades of Darkness. It said to restart the game and the problems will be fixed. And to be real cool, they included a 30% off coupon on anything at UbiShop. I noticed that the glitch I...
by astral76minor
May 12 2013, 21:14

@ all
Encountered plenty of black screens and all of them had to do with starting a battle. This is the glitch I get and the only one.
Anyone out there have a similar issue?
by astral76minor
May 11 2013, 20:31

Not one single glitch. Played the 1st campaign for Shadow of Darkness. Lost the game when I got trapped by another dungeon hero at the end. Again, not one problem. Going to try with Raelag this time. @hellegennes The leading problem with bugs is computer hardware instability, and almost 90% of the t...
by astral76minor
May 11 2013, 3:29

Autosave helped. Putting the game on an SSD made it faster. It still blacks outs and stops the program every now and then. This happened with the original H6. I do know that these issues will receive better care than H5 did. So, in a way, we have progress until that final patch....
by astral76minor
Mar 30 2012, 19:49
Topic: New H5 Maps
Replies: 3
Views: 1247

New H5 Maps

In addition, astral76minor has submitted, the map, "Bloody Lightning" on Celestial Heavens. This map takes at least 20 hours of game time to complete. All factions are included in this single player map starting out with the Academy faction. And if words are enough, I would say the map is "as good a...
by astral76minor
Mar 3 2012, 19:58
Topic: Patching Plan Announced!
Replies: 20
Views: 5175

Patching Plan Announced!

What about a LAN mode? All the other Heroes games had it. I think using their server to play online is very risky and unreliable. LAN mode bypasses the server and allows people to network their own server which is faster and more fun too. All you need is Hamachi, which is free. They will likely neve...
by astral76minor
Jan 18 2012, 6:02
Topic: Conflux Web
Replies: 15
Views: 5293

Conflux Web

"The game still is not worth it. More patches are on the way." The conflux allows multiplayer only when the Ubi server is working. H5 had a LAN mode, so no server was needed. My biggest problem with H6 is that there is no LAN mode. So far, the server has been down twice since the debut. Unless you l...
by astral76minor
Jan 2 2012, 0:20
Topic: Water Hero
Replies: 10
Views: 2616

Water Hero

As of right now the Conflux server is down in my area. The game relies on that server for multiplayer maps. I think the intro of H6 is worse than H5. They hired Black Hole for another year. Good Luck, all!
by astral76minor
Nov 16 2011, 0:41
Topic: Game Collection - Rosensmart
Replies: 10
Views: 1610

Game Collection - Rosensmart

Wow. I wish I had all those old Wizardry, Ultima and D&D boxes. You know, when the games were played on a keyboard and sometimes had joystick support. Such an old name.

To remember the Apple II and the IBM PC back in the 80's. More than much has changed, though the same principles apply.
by astral76minor
Nov 9 2011, 16:24
Topic: Forth, Maulingas!
Replies: 3
Views: 1199

Forth, Maulingas!

The ale used to cost $7 USD, now it is $8 USD per 12-pack. I can see why the orcs are angry as hell! Join the cause comrades! And lower ale prices today!

Go to advanced search