Search found 18 matches

by dixing
27 Jun 2006, 10:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Wraith - is it underrated?
Replies: 86
Views: 19468

I remember how the computer liked to torment be as he kept using raise dead on his wights then using them to harm touch my phoenix in academy campaign :O
such a nuisance :)
by dixing
26 Jun 2006, 00:19
Topic: can someone post a link to a campaign.sav file
Replies: 9
Views: 2860

Gaidal Cain wrote:I think it's some weird standard someone (probably microsoft :disagree: ) has come up with. Civ4 also uses that one.
it always comes up to microsoft in the end ha :(
by dixing
25 Jun 2006, 19:59

Note: YourComputerName & YourProfileName are standins for your specific ones. :) rofl :D I'm not that much of an idiot :) actually I was looking for something like that in my documents but I didnt expect them to create a directory called "my games" and then put heroes5 in it :( , usua...
by dixing
25 Jun 2006, 19:00

[idiot alert] hmmm where do I put this to make it work :) [/idiot alert]

and what does it include? all the missions?
thanks in advance!
by dixing
25 Jun 2006, 13:08
Topic: academy campaign mission 3 bug?
Replies: 3
Views: 1858

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO??? can anyone help me further with this one?
I really need some kind of help, if there is no solution to this then maybe theres a cheat/way to skip this level?
if not then maybe I can reinstall the game, but then how do I keep my saves?
plz help thank u !
by dixing
24 Jun 2006, 23:56
Topic: Things less known
Replies: 21
Views: 9003

hmmm while this is probably more known and maybe even posted as a bug I this the vampires in heroes 5 can drain life from undead units... if its true then might they drain life from elementals and mechanicals as well? if this is true then is there a chance that necromancy works even after defeating ...
by dixing
24 Jun 2006, 21:55

now that you mention it I didnt get any cutscene in the beggining of the map :( I played in hard level all along all the campaigns and its first time this sort of thing has happened :O oh well thanks for the suggestion. EDIT : tried to restart the map in different difficulties and unfortunately the ...
by dixing
24 Jun 2006, 21:16

academy campaign mission 3 bug?

I know some people already complained about the mission of freeing godric and findan, but I have a different problem then them. first when I started to play the map I overlooked the prison I guess and captured the first haven town with Zehir, then later when I sent a secondary hero to capture some m...
by dixing
24 Jun 2006, 02:54
Topic: Academy, map 3
Replies: 5
Views: 2013

Do you have Godric as hero now? You get to control him when you have freed him. yep he is free and wandering the land :) I guess i might have to restart the map which is very frustrating after battling in it for long time... lol I thought about the zehir thing as well so I tried to manually do a da...
by dixing
23 Jun 2006, 17:46
Topic: Academy, map 3
Replies: 5
Views: 2013

damn I had something even more frustrating... actually I missed godric as well, then I captured the first haven, then when I looked in that post that showed where godric is I sent another hero (not zehir) to rescure him, well the hero rescued him but I wasnt shown any cutscene and the box saying &qu...
by dixing
22 Jun 2006, 00:13
Topic: New Skill Ideas!
Replies: 8
Views: 2537

u know what I might have some kind of an idea... I think Scouting should become a primary thing that increases ur viewing range with every level such as - basic - hero sees 1 step more in the fog advanced - hero sees 2 steps more in the fog expert - hero sees 3 steps more in the fog as secondary abi...
by dixing
21 Jun 2006, 23:52
Topic: New Skill Ideas!
Replies: 8
Views: 2537

well first of all I would like to say that I think heroes 5 did a hell of a job in terms of skills, I am sitting about 10 minutes in front of the pc trying to think of a skill to add and I dont have a clue.
will give it a deep thought tough, interesting thread!
by dixing
19 Jun 2006, 11:33
Forum: Articles
Topic: Manual
Replies: 81
Views: 35477

Manual

absolutely magnificent work :D

you should offer nival some kinda partnership :)
by dixing
14 Jun 2006, 18:21
Topic: Name the Units you Find Overpowered!!!
Replies: 57
Views: 15713

hmph... succubi mistress I believe... she is quite overpowered. a large number of her kind really gives any army the edge :(
I think ranged retaliation should be taken away from her.
by dixing
10 Jun 2006, 23:37
Topic: Do you miss stronghold?
Replies: 194
Views: 38257

hell yeah the stronghold should be back... its the obvious thing to do, the whole game is based around might and magic, well.... Stronghold IS might, and since academy IS magic and they are there its only fair to place their opposites as well :)

besides that they simply rock!
by dixing
10 Jun 2006, 23:32
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21785

swamp that will bring back good old dragonfly/gorgon/basilisk... gnoll/lizardmen/wyvern are optional and can be replaced... maybe put the ooze from might and magic 8 :D stronghold of course...ALL OF THE CREATURES FROM HEROES 3's stronghold should be in heroes 5's stronghold, absolutely great town an...
by dixing
10 Jun 2006, 22:37
Topic: simplicity - most important?
Replies: 6
Views: 2812

hmmm I have a 2.4 intel pc... no time to really go into more specs but its strong enough... nvidia geforce 5200fx 128mb... all kinds of stuff... but its great and it runs everything great. heroes 3 could run with 2 potatoes connected to a screen, and it ran pretty solid, it had a wide range of pc's ...
by dixing
10 Jun 2006, 20:42
Topic: simplicity - most important?
Replies: 6
Views: 2812

simplicity - most important?

ok first of all whoever bothers reading this one hello I'm new to the forum but very old fan of the celestial heavens site :) I have been playing heroes since heroes 1 and throughout all the series. I wanted to raise a point here which I havent seen in the reviews so far, the simplicity. by simplici...

Go to advanced search