Search found 10 matches

by sublife21
14 Jan 2007, 23:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 70
Views: 33329

Artifacts

Is there by any chance a combination-thingy with the Sar-Issus artifacts? You know, like how in HOMMIII there was that one dragon combination?
by sublife21
14 Jan 2007, 23:14
Topic: Inferno Creatures
Replies: 32
Views: 13794

Inferno Creatures

I agree with most everyone else that the change is not as different as one would hope, but when you consider that for most creatures in other factions, it's really just a change in outfit, or they get older or something, and that the upgrades are really just different breeds or something of essentia...
by sublife21
04 Dec 2006, 23:23
Topic: Fortress Special
Replies: 18
Views: 6295

Fortress Special

Oh, okay. I'm a mac user so I haven't gotten either yet, but that makes it alot fairer. I thought I saw somewhere on here that if your army is destroyed you keep the guards. Okay, thanks for the clarification. While on the subject, anyone know when it's comming out for mac? Either of the games? I sa...
by sublife21
04 Dec 2006, 19:47
Topic: Fortress Special
Replies: 18
Views: 6295

Fortress Special

That Guard Post sounds rediculous. In a good way of course. But it gives Fortress such an extreme advantage late in a game. It's like, "don't leave anyone there except one defender or shield guard and a hero, send them out to die and get somewhere around 1000 shield guards to add to your army.&...
by sublife21
04 Dec 2006, 19:35
Topic: Inferno Dwellings
Replies: 5
Views: 3004

Inferno Dwellings

Must agree with Sandro, the Temple of the Forsaken needs to look less like a church and more... deadly? Intimidating? Scary? Something.
by sublife21
04 Dec 2006, 19:32
Topic: Necropolis Dwellings
Replies: 9
Views: 4648

Necropolis Dwellings

Lovin the new building for the Liches. The Heroes three building for it was kinda weak. Infact, I'm lovin all these new buildings. Heroes 3 had ugly things across the board for Necro except the Knights, of course, and Heroes 4 is credited with being a disgrace to the game, but V is lookin good.
by sublife21
04 Dec 2006, 19:27
Topic: Necropolis Special Buildings
Replies: 4
Views: 2807

Necropolis Special Buildings

Marvelous! The Dragon Tombstone is perfect for Necropolis. It's always been Spectral and bone dragons are weak, but cheaper, but that's it. Getting an extra one per week is perfect!
by sublife21
03 Dec 2006, 05:27
Topic: Necropolis Creatures
Replies: 16
Views: 8726

Necropolis Creatures

To SAITAN, Yes, HOMM 4 was the 'bad game' but I loved how overwhelmingly strong the vampires were and the fact that you could raise them. It made for a kick-ass necropolis faction that could just murder anybody without even wasting the money to get level fours. Also they had an awesome picture for t...
by sublife21
03 Dec 2006, 05:19
Topic: Necropolis Creatures
Replies: 16
Views: 8726

Necropolis Creatures

Skeleton archers was definately a good move on ubi's part. The only down side to Necropolis in Heroes III was that the only archer came so late, you had to use your hero for distance damage in the beginning. It does completely change the strategy, though. When once skeletons were completely expendab...
by sublife21
03 Dec 2006, 05:13
Topic: Hammers of Fate and 1.3 Updates
Replies: 17
Views: 5567

Fortress Creatures

I think that the Magma dragon isn't bad. It looks fairly cool and whatnot, on the creature stats page it has really pretty good stats and all, I think it would really be one of the best level sevens stat-wise if it was faster... The point is is that it's good/cool enough that the fact the name is fu...

Go to advanced search