Search found 8 matches

by Noobie of Doom
20 Jun 2006, 00:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: [Universe] What do you think of Ashan ?
Replies: 116
Views: 34338

My personal feeling is that nothing is so limiting to the idea of "magic" than the perception that it must be paired with a medieval setting. It almost implies that cultures that have magic are unable to progress beyond a primitive state - it creates a suspension of belief beyond what is ...
by Noobie of Doom
13 Jun 2006, 22:09
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Forgotten games of Might and Magic
Replies: 20
Views: 29536

Well id have to point out dragon bone staff inately doesnt suck. As its kings bountry, which is GOD. you hear me GOD.
by Noobie of Doom
13 Jun 2006, 21:18
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2
Replies: 31
Views: 15382

Well, those points are totally a matter of taste, and doesn't really have anything to do with favorite lvl 6 creature in Heroes II. If you wish to join the whining choir about Heroes V, you should head to Ubisofts message board... there are plenty of others with same opinion over there. ok ok, that...
by Noobie of Doom
11 Jun 2006, 13:38

Never fought them.Like I said,3DO realised this one is a mistake.As well as they realised weekly growth,no FoW,windmill/dwelling collecting only by heroes,chaining is a mistake as well.A wise man learns from others mistakes,a fool repeats them. I love so much they added in H4. The skill system, no ...
by Noobie of Doom
11 Jun 2006, 13:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Serious question for those who play Single Player
Replies: 48
Views: 13131

What heros game has had a good AI? Civilization is a much easier game to make AI for, as theres no seperation of teams and much less resourse management. There also isnt 2 ais to program(strategic and tactical). So the obvious, make the computer cheat. Because its the only way youll get the computer...
by Noobie of Doom
09 Jun 2006, 21:14

Crusaders/Bone dragons.

The lack of extra resourses is often vital if i dont find a mine. They also are much cheaper, which is nice.
by Noobie of Doom
09 Jun 2006, 18:30
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Demon Summonings on non-nature/death casters
Replies: 3
Views: 4500

Demon Summonings on non-nature/death casters

Im working on my caimpaign, and one of the charecters is supposed to be a necromancer. However it is imperitive he be able to -summon- things. Not revive, is there some way you can allow me to script him some demon summon spells as quest rewards without needing to make him nature/death?
by Noobie of Doom
09 Jun 2006, 18:27
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 139284

Ummm yes i noticied a bug i dled equlibris, i can get to the necro/summon menu but it doesnt work. I click on something and it still acts as if its default. Ie summoning ghosts for necromancy and fricken lerperchauns for summoning. And And And. Why did you make me constantly get ghosts from neutral ...

Go to advanced search