Search found 9 matches

by Kiyoko
01 Jul 2006, 17:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The big CTD thread. About why, what, and when
Replies: 10
Views: 3694

i have a strange problem that i can't seem to solve. I have played the game for several weeks w/o a problem and reached the sylvan campain. I played for half an hour earlier today and everything was fine. now when i try to start the game i only get to the first splash screen and then it crashes. I h...
by Kiyoko
29 Jun 2006, 11:14
Topic: The Wraith - is it underrated?
Replies: 86
Views: 19455

I think they should change harm touch something like a vorpal aura, which has a % chance to kill 1 creature every turn from each stack standing on an adjacent square.
by Kiyoko
22 Jun 2006, 22:01
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Planescape: Torment
Replies: 62
Views: 22128

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:the best thing about the game is that you can talk yourself out of most situations. which are the places where you have to fight? the fallen angel, the witch and what more?
If you piss of the queen of blades at any time in the city of doors,youll die forever.
yeah sure, but that isn't a fight?
by Kiyoko
22 Jun 2006, 13:03
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Planescape: Torment
Replies: 62
Views: 22128

i agree that this without a doubt is the best game ever made. it has some flaws but the rest of the game more than makes up for it. my biggest gripe is that you have to have loads of int/cha/wis to be able to unlock the entire game. dak'kon is the best NPC-character ever made and without being smart...
by Kiyoko
22 Jun 2006, 08:50
Topic: Is there a way to alter your predetermined level path?
Replies: 11
Views: 3981

you could simply add the skill or subskill you want to your character. As for details on how to do that, i can't tell you, but doing a search on the forum should yield results. Otherwise, i'll look into it myself and try to dig up a link =) that seems like something that could mess up the game. sin...
by Kiyoko
21 Jun 2006, 10:44
Topic: Improving Scouting and a solution to the tactics phase issue
Replies: 17
Views: 5572

What I would like to see is a removal of the tactics phase, a larger battlefield, lower speed for all units and a range limit for shooters/casters. This way the first 3-4 moves with each creature would be the equivalent of a fair tactics phase. this would of course be pretty tedious if you had to do...
by Kiyoko
20 Jun 2006, 10:57
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47124

high tech

on the subject of high tech. I'm pretty sure I encoutered a laser pistol in MM7, now THAT is high tech. compared to that a thunder stick is nothing. although I like the alchemistic potion thrower better. it gives a lot of potential for upgrades and special abilities.
by Kiyoko
14 Jun 2006, 12:23
Topic: Name the Units you Find Overpowered!!!
Replies: 57
Views: 15705

i don't think precise shot is overpowered at all, just keep away from the marksmen and kill them off with ranged/spells. I would like to see it changed though to maybe ignore 100% def 1 tile away and then having the bonus reduced by 15-20% for each additional tile. i haven't played that much but so ...
by Kiyoko
09 Jun 2006, 13:02
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21775

I would like to see more special abilities. imo they are what makes battles interesting. about the red/crystal dragons i suggest that they'd be renamed "Drakes" (as small dragons in WCIII) and make them smaller. there are already to many dragons in Tier 7. an idea for a special ability for...

Go to advanced search